Mamas or soon to be mamas who are morbidly obese, lets be buddies!

weewedy- I'm the same, but with no real loss in the last few weeks :hugs: and I'm so close to my main goal too. Frustrating isn't it?

Helen, you need to stick with it, you will keep seeing results and soon 1.5lbs will be 10-15-30 etc...! :D

Eve it is highly frustrating. My body shape is changing but weight not so much!

I was doing my measurements the other day and was shocked to find my legs have shrunk 7 inches, i drew the circumference before and now on a piece of paper and was shocked with the difference. Sometimes its the small changes you dont notice over time that keeps you motivated.

Keep going girls you have both done si well 7 inches is amazing xxx

40lbs lost in total....Can't wait to get to 45 lbs xxx

Yay Topsy! 40lbs is awesome!

I'm still hovering around the same... but had a whole weekend off track while on a mini vacation eating out and having chocolate lol so I didn't expect to see the 150's from that mess ;) but it was so fun!

Weewdy-measurements don't lie! Yay for losing inches! :D :D :D

Hunny glad you are still the same hunny ;) xxx

you guys are making me sooo jealous! I cant wait to have baby so I can be on a strict diet again and have the pounds melt off. At this point, I've come to accept that the weight wont be falling off for me anymore, I am lucky to stay aroudn the same for weeks now around 214 range.

HK you are doing the MOST important job in the world hunny-It will melt off once you have had LO 214 is fab hunny :hugs: xxxx

I have had a horrendous few weeks. My dad took ill and needed major surgery ended up in icu/hdu and spent 10 days on hospital. He is now finally home. It has took effect on my eating, never ate for days then gorged for days etc. I kept up with the exercise when i could. I havent put any weight on, apart from 1.5lbs which i think is actually my true weight and the lower one only appeared for 1 days and was most likely a mistake. Need to get my eating back on track, just hope i can find my motivation again.

HK you will have baby and get right back on the loss train! Right now, you're growing a human, and that's a lot of work! ;)

Weewdy- So sorry to hear about your dad! Glad he's home now! <3

How is everyone doing?

I am back on track, lost another 9lbs since last update and 1lb away from the 170s which i never imagined i would see.

How is everyone doing?

I am back on track, lost another 9lbs since last update and 1lb away from the 170s which i never imagined i would see.

Thats awesome! I bet you'll get there in a blink of an eye. AFM, I am still pregnant lol.

Well done Weedy.

I keep pinging between a 38-42 lbs loss, need to get to 305lbs to have a 45 lbs loss.

xxxx

So despite beging pregnant, I am still tracking my weight gain because I dotn want to gain too much and weigh over 220 lbs after delivery. So far I am nearly 28 wks and hovering around 216-217 which is still within goal of not going past 220 lbs. If I end up weighing 220 lb by delivery, adn lose 10 lbs immediately after birth, that will put me at 210 which is lower than what I weighed before I fell pregnant, I will be super happy with that.

I really want to start where I left off, vs weighing more than I did pre pregnancy and having to start all over from scratch.

Well 4lb lost this week gets me to the 75lb lost mark. I am going to reach 100lbs off hopefully and then start to maintain fingers crossed. Its 24 weeks to christmas so that is my aim.

Been working extra hard the last few weeks at the gym, pushing myself more and more

You girls are BOTH doing fab :) well done xxxx

So I'm up about 23lbs and I have a week until my EDD.. so I hopefully will end up either right below or right at 25lbs total gained with my first pregnancy... Although more than I wanted I'm not crazy upset about it.

all of you gals are doing great!

I havent been eating much lately, I get full pretty fast hence the maintaining and not gaining. I have a feeling that before I deliver I might go up to 220 though.

Why oh why is the scale not moving?????

I have been doing at least 1hr of interval training and weights per day and ove not lost in 10 days, so disheartening when the scale doesnt move.

I'm at the home stretch and games a total of 26lbs.. more than what I wanted but a start to where I need to go once this baby comes out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->