Man Overboard Royal Caribbean Ship

mumj18

Reaction score
Just seen this on Yahoo News, so sad.
A 30 year old man was seen falling from his balcony :(
The ship he fell from is the Allure of the Seas, the biggest in the world at the moment and one I personally would love to go on.
I've been on two Royal Caribbean cruises and always felt really safe but all it takes is to have one drink too many I suppose.
Don't know the full details of whether he was drunk or messing around or jumped - I'm just speculating.

Another cruise ship accident.

So tragic yet so easy to happen.
Any else getting a advert for a cruise at the too of this thread? ironic

It would be so easy to fall over board if you had a balcony wether you jump or fall over drunk... You never hear much of these things happening though, freak accidents.

I've been on the independance, never felt so safe or such a hygenic holiday to be on.

My dear husband was devastated to hear of there being CCTV on the ships.... It was his plan to chuck me overboard on our next cruise for the 500k life insurance:rofl::rofl:

its horrible and so sad :-(
tina glad you say that about the independence, goin on the liberty in may and was worried.

Aww so he did it on purpose?
I've heard about people falling overboard on ships from people on them but never seen one in the news before. Think it was maybe only publicised to much because of the Concordia.

Yes, the Independence is looooovely isn't it?!

xx

It is very sad. The ship was being chartered by Atlantis who run gay/ lesbian cruises. We have good friends who used to go on these cruises every year and they are wild. The story is not being reported very widely.

My sister works for a cruise line and unfortunately it happens more than you'd think, especially among elderly passengers. It seems to be quite a common form of suicide. Very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->