Manchester anyone?

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
HI ladies, was just wondering if anyone is up for a meet in Manchester?
I'm currently 16 weeks preggers, but would love to meet up with any ttc'ers, preggers, or anyone wtt with kids already?
don't really know anyone where i live, as moved about a year ago, so thought it was about time i try to make myself a few buddies!
I'm open to any place really, but don't drive, so anyone interested please let me know and we could all arrange time/place?
Thanks ladies!:hugs:

I would be (as usual lol). I moved here in March. There's quite a lot of ladies from Manchester on here :thumbup:

yay! the more the merrier! :happydance:
we'll have to round them all up!

id be intrested but prob after the babys due as im so busy moving ect! but ill def be there!

yay, another lady! :happydance:
come on, where are the others?
must be more manchester ladies looking for a meet?! :flower:

Well was Manchester but moved a bit into the countryside now but only a train ride away!

yay! couple more ladies!
might start thinking about the whens and wheres now!
I was thinking city centre, as that's usually easiest for everyone with regards to public transport etc?
maybe Arndale?
or if anyone has any suggestions?

I'm in Stoke on Trent but only a train journey away from Manchester! I'll keep an eye on the posts for dates x

Me! I might actually get to come this time, was blummin' ill for the last one. Arndale is great for me x

:happydance: great, lots of ladies!!
so the Arndale looks good then!
now we just need to sort a time and place in there!
i'm guessing during the week is best for everyone? if not let me know..
maybe a tuesday/wednesday afternoon?
really though, that's just a starting point, i'm good for anytime (no baby/kids to sort out yet!)
sooo the question is what's good for all of you!
how about everyone post on when is good for them, like date, time etc.. and see if we can something for everyone!
i'm excited to meet you all now!:hugs:

i would be interested in meeting .. where in manchester are we all from? i live in dukinfield kinds classed as cheshire really xx

ooo i'm well up for this! i missed the last one cos it was like, days after i had ella!!

i can do most days but would prefer tues, wed, thurs or fri as thats when im richest haha

x

I can do any day other than Monday and Friday (Ryan is in nursery those mornings). Any time is ok, we're usually awake for 6 lol.

I'm in Crumpsall.

I work Thursdays and Fridays, so any other day is fine, apart from between the 13th and 19th of Feb cos we are moving that week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->