Manchester anyone?

i would be interested in meeting .. where in manchester are we all from? i live in dukinfield kinds classed as cheshire really xx

I'm in Altrincham, also classed as Cheshire!

ok then how about either tuesday 9th, or wednesday 10th of March?
which is best?
is afternoon still ok for you ladies?
i'm thinking around 2-2.30, after the lunch crowd?
or is morning better?
any suggestions on where in arndale?
maybe either starbucks, or the other coffee shop thats under the lifts iykwim, is it costa?

i would be interested in meeting .. where in manchester are we all from? i live in dukinfield kinds classed as cheshire really xx

oooh im in ashton - not far from you!

ok then how about either tuesday 9th, or wednesday 10th of March?
which is best?
is afternoon still ok for you ladies?
i'm thinking around 2-2.30, after the lunch crowd?
or is morning better?
any suggestions on where in arndale?
maybe either starbucks, or the other coffee shop thats under the lifts iykwim, is it costa?

I won't be able to come then it's a couple of days before the babys due! Don't fancy driving to Manchester witha big tum! Have fun ladies I'll cone to the next one! X

I came to last one it was good be nice to come again but due to traveling times i can be there at 10am until 3:30 so depends on time of day u meet to if i come x

i was just going to post a meet for the 15th or 16th of march(i can only do mondays or tuesdays because of work)....arndale is a fabby idea the last one was such a laugh

roc altrincham is literally 10 mins from me im in sunny Northern moor x

I can come, I had 2 leave early at last one i double booke :dohh: cant do tues as aaliyah is at her nans im in sunny bolton :thumbup:

Oooh I might pop along too, i'm in Middleton...probably wouldn't bring my daughter as she has the attention span of a fish lol...but im free any day really & any time...will keep an eye on here :)

x x

shall i start another thread with a poll for dates and times?

Can i come please? Depends on dates for us tho.

shall i start another thread with a poll for dates and times?

thats a great idea! i don't know how to do polls!:dohh:
so far it's still a bit jumbled as to when people can go, i'm totally easy on time and date, so i'd suggest that those who will only make a certain time/date only vote, so we can be certain to allow for as many ladies as possible!:happydance:

I can't believe your only 10 mins from me louise!
i don't know anyone even remotely near me, maybe we could meet up again after meet, closer to home!:flower:

I think Louise has done one already.. I remember writing a post on it and voting.

EDIT; It's here; https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/271294-poll-manchester-meet.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->