manchester

what are the midwives and doctors like at walkden health centre...just moved to the area so I need to change docs and looking for a good one either worsley/ellenbrook/walkden/boothstown area

our doctor is crap lol thats the cleggs lane one! but the midwives are all at the sure start centre and theyre all really lovely!!! xx

helllo everyone im from macclesfield... but moving to hazel grove which is close to stockport :D im 18 and if anyone wants to chat just write to my by private message or on my wall HOPE you're all okay :D xxxx

what are the midwives and doctors like at walkden health centre...just moved to the area so I need to change docs and looking for a good one either worsley/ellenbrook/walkden/boothstown area

our doctor is crap lol thats the cleggs lane one! but the midwives are all at the sure start centre and theyre all really lovely!!! xx

Sure start centre? wheres that? Do i need to register there or will the hospital (st marys) sort out all of that?

I live in Rossendale. I used to live in Bury.

And one of my horses is in Walkden :D x

Sure start centre? wheres that? Do i need to register there or will the hospital (st marys) sort out all of that?

your doctors should register you with the midwife amd she will come out to your house for your first visit then other visits will be at the sure strt x x

Hi ladies, i live in Winton, Eccles and work in Manchester City Centre :) xXx

I live in Stretford/old trafford (address is stretford but im more inclined to think old trafford seeing as we literally live next door to the united ground, haha)

x

I live in Stretford/old trafford (address is stretford but im more inclined to think old trafford seeing as we literally live next door to the united ground, haha)

x

Ahh wow you live v close to me! I am on the Quays, behind the Ramada hotel, I am v close to O.Traff too! xx

I live in Stretford too... but closer to Stretford Mall now. I used to live near Man Utd ground though - I lived on the road that runs alongside PC World (Ravenswood Road).

I live in Stretford too... but closer to Stretford Mall now. I used to live near Man Utd ground though - I lived on the road that runs alongside PC World (Ravenswood Road).

Ahh I know where that is! LOL small world isnt it! x

i live in walkden atm but will be moving to farnworth
im due april 21st with a little boy

Glad this thread is here!

Salford girl, currently living in London but there and back like nobody's business. Hope to get to know some of you :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->