mango- u finding out the sex?

vejables

Reaction score
just wondering if you had planned on it, or had already found out.

my ultrasound to find out will be this friday.
(can't wait!!!)

also, u runnin out of room yet??? i feel i have been stretched to the MAX already!!!!

HI Vejables!! Funny you should ask about running out of room. I just had lunch and feel as though I am going to burst!! My bump is still somewhat compact but I am definitely feeling stretched. Looks as if I grew quite a bit this month.

I'm not finding out the sex of the lil one. Oh wants it to be a surprise and as much as I want to know, I'm holding off. But sometimes I feel as though I already know.

Do you have the dark line running down your tummy? Mine seems to be getting darker as the months go by.

By theway, can u believ that soon you'll be out of the 3 digits! Only a few more days untill you have less than 100 days to go. I need to start thinking of a birth plan and doing a bit of pricing for cribs...sigh

mango,

i just ate dinner and feel the same way!!!

yes, i do have the dark line running down my tum, i have had it for quite some time now, but it seems to be getting darker as time passes. i know, i can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by!!! we will both be mommies soon!!! :)

I don't have the patience not to find out the sex!!! lol! i wanted to wait at first, but now i'm finding it impossible to wait that long!!! but kudos to you for sticking to your guns.

good luck on the crib hunt, i got a bedside sleeper crib so i dont have to get out of bed during the night. just reach over and grab bubs! (i'm lazy when i wake up) are you planning on breastfeeding?

i was thinking of birth plans also, and we are going to try to do a water birth if my insurance covers it. are you taking any lamaze classes? mine start next month, and i'm quite excited about those, too! some insurance covers them, so check with yours just in case! :)

great to hear from you, i haven't been on here in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->