Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Oh very cool! I was born at north York general hospital lol

Hey ladies:]
i just wanted to apologize for being out for a few days, ive been busy scheduling the ultrasound, yes thats right im FINALLY getting one:happydance: it is scheduled to be on the 8th of this month:]
also wanted to send an update pic of my bump, i feel like im a whale lol
anyway here it is, enjoy the laugh xP
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/20weeks.jpg

The 8th is my birthday :happydance: congrats on getting your scan.

You don't look like a whale i feel huge i am bigger than i was at 32 weeks with my son

white top is at 32 weeks with my son blue top 20+1 with this 1
Awh thats awesome:] and thank you.
Im so excited to finally find out what were having.
and thank you, i still feel huge though lol, and your bump is cute! you do look as big as the white top pic though, i heard the bigger the baby the better though lol

I don't want abig baby my 1st was 9lbs 3 my 2nd 8lbs 7 so i am going to have a big baby but would really like a small 1 just for 1s lol

I have my 20 week scan today at 2:15pm in some ways i can't wait but in outhers i am not that botherd as i already know we are having a boy and that he is doing fine just need to find out if my placenta has moved up as it was low at 18 weeks.

I think i have a night baby as i woke at 2am and he was kicking and moving loads.

I haven’t decided on a nursery theme yet. We have been remodeling the kitchen so the nursery has taken a back seat. I did already buy a white crib and the furniture will be white. I will probably do baby forest animal theme.

We got the fisher price 'woodlands' bouncer that would work with this theme! I love the neutral/earthy colours and cute animals :)

happy your scan went well tmr1234 --my scan is on thursday i can't wait :)

We had a level ii ultrasound today and all went really well. Our baby boy looks fantastic and we were able to bring home lots of pics and a dvd. Such a great experience!

Awww I love hearing about scans! I'm having light pressure by my woman area that is driving me crazy.....I know baby is sitting low, but hope she moves up soon! I carried so much higher with my son

Mysillygirls~ Glad your scan went well.

canada~ I get that a lot when Jaden is pressing downa nd makes me need to wee a lot.

I feel like crap today as i have a bad cold and it is my b'day tomoz and we are ment to be going out looks like i will be in with a hot water bottel. I never get colds but sins being preg i have had 3 already.

Back from my scan he is helthy and a very chubby baby
great news! How chubby is he? My girly is quite small going off the hc and ac measurements but has long legs going from the fl.

We had a level ii ultrasound today and all went really well. Our baby boy looks fantastic and we were able to bring home lots of pics and a dvd. Such a great experience!
glad you had a wonderful scan and a dvd too thats fantastic you can share it with family!

Awww I love hearing about scans! I'm having light pressure by my woman area that is driving me crazy.....I know baby is sitting low, but hope she moves up soon! I carried so much higher with my son
my girl is also low down i know my placenta is right at the top but i feel very little movement upwards just a couple of jabs in the belly button area but i'm having lots of groin pain ouch!

Mysillygirls~ Glad your scan went well.

canada~ I get that a lot when Jaden is pressing downa nd makes me need to wee a lot.

I feel like crap today as i have a bad cold and it is my b'day tomoz and we are ment to be going out looks like i will be in with a hot water bottel. I never get colds but sins being preg i have had 3 already.

Hope you feel better soon and happy birthday!

Mine at 20+0 were

Hc 171.0 mm
Ac 141.8 mm
Fl 32.8mm

So he is definitely bigger than mine! I wonder if anyone else has their numbers handy to compare? Ladies??

Wow you girls are chatty! And you're all so organised - you're scaring me!

I haven't bought ANYTHING so far - we've looked at prams and I think we've pretty much decided on the Mamas & Papas Sola, but that's about as far as we've gone. Oh, and we picked up paint samples for the nursery - I'm thinking two walls white and two walls a light mint green. We're staying team yellow but I think yellow walls are a bit predictable...

i would love to join the chat! :) going for ultrasound this morning, but the sex of the baby is going to wait until its born.........hopefully i can stick to that! lol

Wow you girls are chatty! And you're all so organised - you're scaring me!

I haven't bought ANYTHING so far - we've looked at prams and I think we've pretty much decided on the Mamas & Papas Sola, but that's about as far as we've gone. Oh, and we picked up paint samples for the nursery - I'm thinking two walls white and two walls a light mint green. We're staying team yellow but I think yellow walls are a bit predictable...

Not everyone is so organised...i haveprovisionally picked the pram and car seat but it will be a couple of months before i actually get around to buying anything!

i would love to join the chat! :) going for ultrasound this morning, but the sex of the baby is going to wait until its born.........hopefully i can stick to that! lol

Whats your edd? I will add you to the list on the first page! Welcome :flower: good luck with your scan

Mine at 20+0 were

Hc 171.0 mm
Ac 141.8 mm
Fl 32.8mm

So he is definitely bigger than mine! I wonder if anyone else has their numbers handy to compare? Ladies??

When did you have your scan she said was was bang on my due date so 20+5 but he is defo bigger than your little one but i have big babies my 1st was 9lbs3 2nd 8lbs4

20 weeks exactly i had it done. I usually have big ones too dd was 9lb 6oz ds1 was 9lb 6oz and ds2 was 7lb10oz at 36+2 so was potentially in the 9-10lb range. It will make a change to have a dinky one! :haha: i think my lady parts will approve anyway :rofl:

the sonographer didn't write anything in my notes from my scan :( Boooo! So no idea what size my baby is, she just said he is growing perfectly so dunno!

My other 2 were 7lb 9oz 2 weeks late and 6lb 11oz 2 weeks early, me and my OH were small when we were born, not sure if that makes any difference!

Think I was 6lb , he was 5lb 2oz awwwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->