Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

I really like this theme too!!
https://lambsivy.com/product.shtml?411

Hehe, i love your baby lounger :) i have my pram, my little crib and a moses basket for the livingroom and my crib bedding, i wish i could plan my nursery but we only have a 1 bedroom for now, hopefully our new house will be ready just before bubs turns 6 months :)

im struggling too for boys clothes, doesnt seem to be much of a choice for boys
where do yous shop for baby clothes?

I have some serious bump envy here ladies! Why do i STILL look fat :brat:

I think i need to eat more chocolate! I must be being too strict with my diet!

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/sthorp1179/121577886_photobucket_10778_.jpg

You've deffo got a bump :) hehe it doesnt look fat at all x

Hehe, i love your baby lounger :) i have my pram, my little crib and a moses basket for the livingroom and my crib bedding, i wish i could plan my nursery but we only have a 1 bedroom for now, hopefully our new house will be ready just before bubs turns 6 months :)

im struggling too for boys clothes, doesnt seem to be much of a choice for boys
where do yous shop for baby clothes?

:)

the majority of mine is Next, Gap, Woolworths and TKMaxx!

Wow we are goig to have some well dressed baby boys out there! I have been buying bits of clothes and have picked my pram and stuff like that but baby is going to be in with us for a while so no nursery decorating for me! When she is old enough she will be sharing with her big sis in a very girly pink room x

I love boots minimode for baby clothes lots of unusual cute stuff there so take a look ladies!

Ahh i forgot you can still shop at woolies online :D lol TKMaxx forgot that aswell, i love looking at baby clothes! lol x

I have the babys travel system which is a bebecar icon. And have just spent far too much on baby clothes i mean who else could spend £85 in PRIMARK? Lol and another in next...Allan one go...woops lol.

LOL you must have got tons in primarni for £85!!!! I still need to go there, I plan on going myself and leaving OH & LO at home as he just nags and she gets bored!

Does anyone have any idea what to buy for summer babies? I know we don't always get the best summers but it's still generally warmer!

Both my girls were Autumn/winter so had to have suits with gloves and hats!

Do you still wrap them up cosy? I always panic in case babies get too hot , i think it's because i hate heat myself and know how uncomfy it can be and they can't tell us!!

We have done the room in mamas & papas once upon a time.

I have my pram from my Lo a silver cross 3d and cot from him. I have got little bit and bobs o clothes but not much yet gunna finsh the room 1st then start to buy

Hi Ladies!

Im due July 13th with my first daughter! TEAM PINK...I would love to join the list

My ticker says July 8th, only because baby is measuring earlier and it makes me more excited....lol

Does anyone have any idea what to buy for summer babies? I know we don't always get the best summers but it's still generally warmer!

Both my girls were Autumn/winter so had to have suits with gloves and hats!

Do you still wrap them up cosy? I always panic in case babies get too hot , i think it's because i hate heat myself and know how uncomfy it can be and they can't tell us!!

I had a spring baby and found natural fabrics a must! Think cotton fabric shorts tshirts etc. A light jacket for warmer days and a padded one for longer days or(or just use the light jacket with a cardigan or jumper underneath) in warm weather my daughter wore mainly short sleeve body suits ad was quite comfortable around the house.

Hi Ladies!

Im due July 13th with my first daughter! TEAM PINK...I would love to join the list

My ticker says July 8th, only because baby is measuring earlier and it makes me more excited....lol

I have added you to the list welcome to the group :flower:

need to wait till all the summer ranges come in to the shops I suppose :winkwink: any excuse eh!!

im planing on buying little romper suits for the summer :) they are so cute and lightweight so just gonna get a few of them and some shorts and tees :) x

Gorgeous bumps ladies!

We have ordered our cot, dresser and cot bedding -we're waiting til our scan and then its pram shopping! Can't wait :thumbup:

Hi Ladies!

Hi and welcome. I am also in Canada and I am guessing you are too since your user name says canada?:shrug: which part are u in?

Ladies I have tried to compile a list of due dates and genders on the first page its not complete so please post due dates etc to be added as it is well beyond my capabilities to work out everyones due date by tickers etc.!

I am due July 21, they said GIRL at 18 weeks but I will make them check again on this Thursday and I hope I am still having a girl:wacko:

Hi Ladies!

Hi and welcome. I am also in Canada and I am guessing you are too since your user name says canada?:shrug: which part are u in?

Hey Mrs Hope!

Im in Toronto too!! Well Oakville, but close enough....I am always in TO...what part of TO are you from??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->