Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Aww 5lb thats so cute!!!! I was 7lb ish dh on the other hand was a couple of ounces of 10lb and very long so far the kids have taken after him and been big and long it seems bubs takes after me this time :happydance:

I am bummed now that I didn't get HC, length, etc. I did get weight at 12oz which was spot on I think for 20wk 3d. Interestingly, I had a private scan a few weeks ago (to confirm gender) and the baby was measuring a full week ahead, but, now, he seems to have modified. i have an appt today with my regular ob/gyn, maybe he has received the results from the ultrasound so I can get the other info :)

On a side note, is anyone else having headache/sinus problems? How are you resolving? Caffeine and (if severe) one tylenol seems to help just a tiny bit, but this is ongoing. THANKS, ladies!

Awwww 5lb :flower:

I have my scan tomorrow, really excited :thumbup: staying team yellow though :)

I haven't been bothered too much with headaches this time round ... yet! But if caffeine is helping it it could be caffeine withdrawals that are causing it? If you drank a lot before ?

I didn't like to take too much paracetamol last time so used those cool strip things you stick to your head? Ok for at home but you wont want to use one when out and about!! :D

I wish I'd had the willpower to stay team yellow!

I did with my first, 2nd i had to know and this time I just wanted to know whether to keep or sell all my girly stuff!

I like that I can get organised, but the surprise at birth would have been cool too!

I am bummed now that I didn't get HC, length, etc. I did get weight at 12oz which was spot on I think for 20wk 3d. Interestingly, I had a private scan a few weeks ago (to confirm gender) and the baby was measuring a full week ahead, but, now, he seems to have modified. i have an appt today with my regular ob/gyn, maybe he has received the results from the ultrasound so I can get the other info :)

On a side note, is anyone else having headache/sinus problems? How are you resolving? Caffeine and (if severe) one tylenol seems to help just a tiny bit, but this is ongoing. THANKS, ladies!

I am really suffering with headaches this pregnancy i keep taking the paracetamol (tylenol) and hoping they go away but it doesn't help much. Sometimes a bit of a walk in fresh air helps other times i try and lie down and if i can have a nap. As long as they are not sudden and very painful they shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Awwww 5lb :flower:

I have my scan tomorrow, really excited :thumbup: staying team yellow though :)
Good luck at your scan whats your due date? (Just so i can add you to the list on the front page)

I haven't been bothered too much with headaches this time round ... yet! But if caffeine is helping it it could be caffeine withdrawals that are causing it? If you drank a lot before ?

I didn't like to take too much paracetamol last time so used those cool strip things you stick to your head? Ok for at home but you wont want to use one when out and about!! :D

I haven't tried the cool strip things for that reason...i am bound to forget about it and look like a wally :haha:

I wish I'd had the willpower to stay team yellow!

I did with my first, 2nd i had to know and this time I just wanted to know whether to keep or sell all my girly stuff!

I like that I can get organised, but the surprise at birth would have been cool too!

Yeah I'll probably find out if we have another, its just nice because its our first but after its more practicle to find out :thumbup:

So, we have decided on a Beatrix Potter nursery. Anyone else have nursery themes decided? ;)

My son weighed exactly the same as i did when i was born according to my mum. He weighed 8lb 9oz. Hoping for one a little smaller (not loads mind) this time but tbh i don't think i will as my bump is so much bigger with this one I'm pretty convinced that if she doesn't come early she'll be a ten pounder lol.

I have been having headaches sometimes they go away by themselves but on other occasions they've been horrendous migraines that have been so bad i throw up xx

Ladies, thanks for the tips! I am glad to know I am not alone on the headache front..but,now I feel sorry for all of us. LOL!

i went to take a bump pic this morning cos I'm wearing the clothes that make the bump look better LOL

and it's disappeared ! Back to just looking fat, hate it when it does this, it makes me paranoid!!!

i went to take a bump pic this morning cos I'm wearing the clothes that make the bump look better LOL

and it's disappeared ! Back to just looking fat, hate it when it does this, it makes me paranoid!!!

Haha..i hear ya! Yesterday, my neighbor told me "you don't look pregnant, just overweight." OH GREAT!! Scary thing is that I think she meant it as a compliment..

People can be so kind can't they :grr::haha:

My bump is like that looking good one day and disappears the next its crazy...I keep thinking does my bump look big in this :haha:

oh no i get headaches as well.....it has been ok this week, but yes I do get them....and I am too scared to take Tylenol even though I know it is ok....i just drink a lot of water

I have been getting really bad headaches this time i have started to use that 4 head stuff and it seems to help.
I have a really bad 1 today as i have been crying none stop (can't be good for baby) but we found me grandad dead yesterday and it has shocked us all my nan only passed away 1yr ago next month. But he wanted to be with her they was marred for 60 yrs and he cared for her for the last 30 and missed her so much.

Thats very sad tmr my condolences with you and your family at this sad time :flower:

Thanks ladys it is my b''day today and every time some 1 ring to say happy b'day i bust out crying being preg dosn't help when some thing like this happens

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->