Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

It is hard to control your emotions when pregnant hun but don't be too sad i'm sure your grandad will be much happier now he has been reunited with the lady he loves. He must have been terribly lonely to have been left alone.

I like to think that when we die we go to a better place and that gives me some comfort when i miss my loved ones :flower:

i took a few bump pics today :D and thought id share :flower:
Oh am officially a papaya today :happydance: x

Attachments

• 20 to 22 weeks.jpg
    20 to 22 weeks.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
wow massive growth in two weeks! Looking bumpilicious there April! :thumbup:

Hehe thanks, i didnt think i had grown at all until i took the pics lol x

Tmr sending you big :hugs:

and Happy Birthday to you too, it must be a really hard day for you :hugs: xxxx

So sorry to hear that TMR1234-that must be hard to deal with.

Hey ladies:]
just wanted to update you guys with my ultrasound today.
It went great, we found out were having a baby girl:]
here's her potty shot
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/mailgooglecomjpg2.jpg
and this one is of her smiling hehe
https://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w102/babyloveme4/mailgooglecomjpg1.jpg

nice pic abii-they dont print potty shots in canada for some reason I even asked today. But she did show me on the screen that it is a girl..Maybe a private place will do for me so i can get a pic u ladies can analyze and be sure.

thank you:]
awh really?
maybe you just have to request it?
they dont do ultrasounds until your 20 weeks where i live

Yup it's true! I asked for my potty shot, but the tech said sh is not allowed and just showed us in different angles and explained the 3 lines to my DH......ugh I really wanted one, cause I hate going by memory lol...DH wants a private 4d ultrasound, but I want to be surprised on her face....I'm still on the fence

Thank you ladys feeling a bit more up today sorry about being so down.

Congrats on all the scans we couldn't get a potty shot from the NHS scan as they just wouldn't do it but we got 1 from our gender 1.

I can't belive only 6 more weeks in 2nd tri they it is full steam ahead for the babies coming.

We was in bed last night and Dh had his hand on my bump and Jaden started to kick him it is the 1st time he has felt him with the outher 2 he uesd to get frecked out by it. He was moving loads as well and you could see him so cute.

So jealous tmr...my OH hasn't felt a thing. I have a lazy little bubs. She kicked quite hard the other day and I was sure I felt it from the outside but as soon as he put his hand on my tummy she stopped moving. It's kind of heartbreaking as he's so desperate to feel her.

yeah, my LO doesn't seem to like kicking in the same place more than once, so as soon as I get DH to feel, it's already stopped! Also, he has a fear of squashing the baby :wacko: so he doesn't push hard enough to feel it.

Opinions on paint colours for the nursery please - I like the darker green one (two samples the same, in case you're trying to work out the difference!!) - I would do it on two walls and cream/white on the other two. DH likes the yellow.

Attachments

• Paint.jpg
    Paint.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 3
I love the green such a calming colour.

Great news on good scans and team :pink: some more girly bubs on the thread.

Glad you are feeling better tmr :flower:

i don't like green as a colour for a room at all but if i was to pick i would go with the light 1 i think the dark 1 will be to dark when a wall is done

yeah, my LO doesn't seem to like kicking in the same place more than once, so as soon as I get DH to feel, it's already stopped! Also, he has a fear of squashing the baby :wacko: so he doesn't push hard enough to feel it.

Opinions on paint colours for the nursery please - I like the darker green one (two samples the same, in case you're trying to work out the difference!!) - I would do it on two walls and cream/white on the other two. DH likes the yellow.

i kind of like the darker green or blue:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->