Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Yes, I'm suffocating here!! Well it feels like it sometimes. And by evening it hurts all around the top of bump/underneath of ribs. Owww. I need to be put on a rack and stretched! I'm sure the last two pregs I didn't feel like this till much later on, I feel so full and heavy and uncomfortable and sick of myself already, 13 more weeks... I might explode!

Is anybody else's exhaustion back? I ended up sending DH into B&Q the other day while I dozed in the car, and now on my first day back to work after Easter, I feel like I could put my head down and sleep!

Just picked up a 2nd hand cot and brand new mattress for £60 BARGAIN!!

In a morning i feel like i can't breth it isn't to bad when i start moving about i am sure Jaden likes going up in my ribs when i sleep.

I am getting the exhaustion back but i think it may be down to doing to much as well like today i have been loads of shops then papered my new cupbord around the bolier and helped do the garden which is 100ft long then cleand my house and made tea now my back is killing and i still have to bath 2 kids and get them to bed. I realy need to 1/2 my days and get DH to do more.

£60 for a cot is realy good i just got my mamams and papas changing mat today i LOVE it.

sounds like it's not just me who has started nesting :winkwink:

I started off doing LO's bedroom today and it led on to so much more,now my body is aching and I'm starving but the house is lovely and tidy!

Cupboards and drawers tomorrow!!

My ex's baby was born today so my little boy is now a big brother and ever so excited!!! He thinks that this baby is coming tomorrow lol. He loves his little brother and was very proud that he gave him a kiss.

Can't wait to see how he is with his little sister!!

My ex's baby was born today so my little boy is now a big brother and ever so excited!!! He thinks that this baby is coming tomorrow lol. He loves his little brother and was very proud that he gave him a kiss.

awwwww!!:cloud9:

My little girl still says she doesn't want a baby to come into the house!!

awwwww!!:cloud9:

My little girl still says she doesn't want a baby to come into the house!!

Awwwe bless her. Toby is very excited!!! He is such a softy when it comes to it, he tells me he thinks the baby will be beautiful and when I was giving him a bath the other day he told me he can't wait to help give baby a bath bless him. He's such a sweetheart x

Awww that is so cute my ds1 can not wait untill jaden comes he keeps saying how he can feed him and how when he gets up in the morning he will go see if he is awake. my LO knows that jaden is in my tummy but i don't think he gets that it is going to be a baby yet.

lately i feel like i don't have desire for food, i am not sure why it's like i have to force myself to eat :(

I am like that i don't want any thing so have to just try and get some thing in to me but it dosn't help when i do eat i have bad heartburn.

I pig out at night time then get terrible heartburn when I lie down to try and sleep. It doesn't happen if I eat dinner then -nothing else- before bed. But I only want to eat at night! I'm not hungry so much through the day, just want to snack all night!

I love food and always feel like eating but am getting full quickly. Not so much today though feel really sick.

I have a throat infection and my Dr won't give me antibiotics x

I love food and always feel like eating but am getting full quickly. Not so much today though feel really sick.

I have a throat infection and my Dr won't give me antibiotics x

Me too on one side of my throat my glands are really swollen. I have just been eating ice lollies though and trying to ignore it as best as I can.

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies have been quite poorly this week and still not feeling brilliant but I'm here!!!

I am just so picky with food atm, it takes me hours to decide on something to have and by then I'm nearly passing out from hunger!

I agree nothing is good especially if I have to cook or prep it! I had chicken stirfry my mum cooked yesterday and it was wonderful!

I would love a meal i don't cook but DH is rubish at cooking so it is all down to me so i normaly do a cooked tea fro every 1 and pick at things for my self as i just dont want it when it is done.

I have had bad pain in the bottem of my bump to day i went to tescos and when i come bk i could hardly move it felt like a bad stick tyipe of pain but all across the bottem of my bump then jaden started to kick in my ribs and it hurt more.

ouch! Maybe try and stay off your feet as much as possible and rest for today :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->