Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

I am having a lazy day today as not feeling well :( feel really sick and bubs is kicking in all the wrong places.

I know what you ladies mean, I keep sneaking peeks at 3rd tri and replying to a thread or two. I just don't feel like I belong here anymore.

Got my GTT on Tuesday...not looking froward to not eating from 10 o clock the night before :(.

I had that with my LO and ended up blacking out i do not want to have it done angain. make sure you dink water

Hey y&#8217;all have been quiet... Is everyone okay? I was happy to see my ticker finally change on Monday..

Hard to believe that we will be in third tri soon!! Crazy!

3rd tri eek! not long now.
I'm feeling a lot more energetic I must say. And my skin had cleared up and feels nice. I am sooo uncomfortable though! Getting sore around the ribs already and getting to sleep comfortably is no fun!

3rd tri eek! not long now.
I'm feeling a lot more energetic I must say. And my skin had cleared up and feels nice. I am sooo uncomfortable though! Getting sore around the ribs already and getting to sleep comfortably is no fun!

Oh I get you completely. I have been managing to walk at least an hour a day but the sore ribs are a nightmare. I haven't had them for the last two days, though. Thank God

I can't get comfortable siting on the sofa any more the baby feels like he is pressing my ribs when i sit down.

I got my carpet for the babies room the outher day and it is going down today so i can finaly get the cupbord up and put the clothes away i am getting over ran with them i didn't think i had that much but after getting all LO's old 1s down that are like new and buying what i see and like the cot is just full of them i have been washing and ironing them as i go and so happy i did as i don't fancey doing them when i am 30+ weeks.

I was thinking when is every 1 packing the bags i can't rember when i did it with Lo but i know i was still putting some things in when i was in pain. I am thinking maybe geting it done for 30 weeks so if this little man wants to come early and be smaller then i am ready.

I think i had mine packed at about 32 weeks just because i wasn't working and was bored and wanted something to do lol. So excited to be moving to third tri was at ADAU yesterday for my GTT test and the labour ward was right next door and i heard a tiny newborn crying. Git me all excited.

Definitely feeling more uncomfortable and definitely not more energy for me i'm exhausted and that plus my crazy pregnancy hormones have got me in tears at least once a day because of something stupid like running out of matches having already run a bath so i can't light candles and really relax. Or at work because i have to waste an afternoon spending 2 1/2 hours STANDING at the photopier copying a 1000 page document. It takes forever. And then i feel stupid lol.

Yay my ticker changed at last i think it sticks for a few weeks again now dosn't it? 2 weeks untill 3rd tri 15 weeks untill due date wow where has the time gone.

How is every 1 doing with sqwished ribs?

Hiya girls! I'm glad I'm not he only one suffering aches and pains! My baby has definitely grown this past week and moved up a bit!

I had MW yesterday, a trace of protein in urine but BP normal again thank god!!

Still only gained 15lbs so YAYYYY!

I don't think they offer GTT here unless there's a reason within the pregnancy, I've never had one before and Theres been no mention of it this time yet :)

Hope you are all well!

I had GTT because my sister has type 2 diabetes but i never had it last time which is strange x

i thought i'd be offered it because my Dad has diabetes and I'm overweight which i think is another reason they do it?

I dunno I'm glad though, hours of no food then drinking yucky stuff i know I'd throw up!!

i thought i'd be offered it because my Dad has diabetes and I'm overweight which i think is another reason they do it?

I dunno I'm glad though, hours of no food then drinking yucky stuff i know I'd throw up!!

TJG I was just about to say exactly the same - my dad has diabetes and I was expecting them to mention it (the dr did say very early on that there was a risk because of my dad) but no-one's mentioned it since. But do the urine tests they do at each appointment not give an indicator too?

yeah if they find sugar in the urine it can be an indicator to need testing xx

I had the 3hr GTT because it is in the famly but only had it with my 2nd not with 1st or this 1

Hi ladies! I had gd in my last pregnancy and have already had one gtt at 16 weeks and have another one booked for 28 weeks. I have a strong family history of diabetes plus high bmi (well according to them :blush:) and a history or large babies. Even though i had gd though i never tested positive for glucose in my urine because my sugar levels were never that out of control.

I would mention it again though if you have family history of dabetes i know its not pleasant to do a gtt which is basically a fasting blood sugar test...drink a bottle of lucosade wait two hours then have another blood test. It is important to know about the gd because it can make your pregnancy and labour more complicated.

Had that weird tenting thing when i was getting up this morning could see baby's shape coming through the tummy and the kids had a good poke of their baby sis! Had a busy week so far with dh being off work this week and hopefully the nicer weather holds out for the easter weekend!

Bought my big baby purchase this week...an icandy pear pushchair omg i am in love!

Is any 1 ellse being kicked so low and hard it feels like baby is kicking the there birth canal. It realy feels like he is realy trying to get out the last 2 days it is none stop.

I do get that sometimes, especially yesterday. The midwife had a feel of where she was and she seemed to be upright no transverse but I had some awful low kicks, so either she was lying breach yesterday or she punching above her head lol x

Yes, I've been getting a lot of kicks low down the last few days which is unusual as I normally get them just above my belly button. I think baby has turned. I don't like the low kicks at all :(. I was also getting a lot of period-like cramps which had me worried but they've stopped now thank goodness.

Oh ladies feeling particularly round and very full of baby today, IYKWIM!! Exhausted and all I'm doing is sitting at a desk. It feels like everything in my torso is squished apart from bubs who must be having a good old stretch lol. Not enjoying it all and like her a lot more when she's all curled up haha.

I am not sure where Jaden is it feels like he is lay across but i am getting kicks in my ribs and low low down so may be he just like turning alot in there lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->