Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Hi everybody, I have also been getting kicked very low in the cervix. I mentioned it to my OB, he had a look and said everything looked OK but he sent me for an Ultrasound. I'm yet to find out the results. I thinks my cervix was also measured. Those kicks are not fun at all.

Well ladies, just my luck to get ill over Easter weekend. Full of a terrible cold and having trouble sleeping. Also going through quite a few emotional outbursts. Find myself in tears most days. I suppose ridiculous colds and raging hormones aren't a good mix :-(.

Well ladies, just my luck to get ill over Easter weekend. Full of a terrible cold and having trouble sleeping. Also going through quite a few emotional outbursts. Find myself in tears most days. I suppose ridiculous colds and raging hormones aren't a good mix :-(.

Aww hunny I’m so sorry! I feel your pain. I’ve got a terrible case of bronchitis! I went to the doctor Friday and he put me on antibiotics but every muscle in my body hurts from coughing so much. I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. No appetite, forcing myself to drink liquids. Slept on the couch last night because OH kept huffing and puffing b/c of my all night long cough. I think I’m even keep the baby up because he has been moving like crazy! He probably can’t sleep either with all this coughing.

I feel like I’m gonna cough so hard it’ll break my waters... Hope that isn’t possible.

I hope we both feel better very soon. I’m to the point of tears myself!

Aww hunny I’m so sorry! I feel your pain. I’ve got a terrible case of bronchitis! I went to the doctor Friday and he put me on antibiotics but every muscle in my body hurts from coughing so much. I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. No appetite, forcing myself to drink liquids. Slept on the couch last night because OH kept huffing and puffing b/c of my all night long cough. I think I’m even keep the baby up because he has been moving like crazy! He probably can’t sleep either with all this coughing.

I feel like I’m gonna cough so hard it’ll break my waters... Hope that isn’t possible.

I hope we both feel better very soon. I’m to the point of tears myself!

I hope we both feel better soon too. xx

Sorry you guys are feeling sick. Not sure if coughing can break your waters but it can definitely weaken your pelvic floor and make it more likely that you pee when coughing :wacko:

Coming up to my last week in 2nd tri I'm very impatient to meet my baby but also this will be my last pregnancy so I'm sad about that too its such a magical time for me and something that makes me feel personally fulfilled.

Aww hunny I&#8217;m so sorry! I feel your pain. I&#8217;ve got a terrible case of bronchitis! I went to the doctor Friday and he put me on antibiotics but every muscle in my body hurts from coughing so much. I feel like I&#8217;ve been hit by a truck. No appetite, forcing myself to drink liquids. Slept on the couch last night because OH kept huffing and puffing b/c of my all night long cough. I think I&#8217;m even keep the baby up because he has been moving like crazy! He probably can&#8217;t sleep either with all this coughing.

I feel like I&#8217;m gonna cough so hard it&#8217;ll break my waters... Hope that isn&#8217;t possible.

I hope we both feel better very soon. I&#8217;m to the point of tears myself!

I hope we both feel better soon too. xx

Hope you bouth feel beeter it isn't nice being ill when peg as you can not dosse your self up on meds. :hugs:

Sorry you guys are feeling sick. Not sure if coughing can break your waters but it can definitely weaken your pelvic floor and make it more likely that you pee when coughing :wacko:

Coming up to my last week in 2nd tri I'm very impatient to meet my baby but also this will be my last pregnancy so I'm sad about that too its such a magical time for me and something that makes me feel personally fulfilled.

I know what you mean as this is are last it is so sad to thing no baby will ever grow in there again. I want to meet my baby so bad but i dont want it to be over.

Aw hope you feel better soon girls, I am narrowly avoiding getting the cold as everyone around me seems to be coughing ! I will probably get it next week :(

Hormones are no fun at all :nope:

This is also my very last pregnancy, it makes me really sad so I am trying to enjoy it as much as I can!

I can&#8217;t believe 2nd tri is almost over!!! Soooo crazy!

Is anyone else&#8217;s baby super active all of a sudden?? This week my little man has moved more often than I have ever felt him. Kicking me hard! I can see my whole belly move and shake. It seems like he never sleeps.... I don&#8217;t know if it is my coughing that is keeping him up or if he is just more active all of a sudden... Or maybe he is just getting so much bigger.

Idk but he is off the chain in there!!

I think my baby is the same lots more active but more in a proper pattern of sleeping and partying! I'm trying not to think of how i feel after baby is here and pregnancy is over i think because i'm still in the comfortable phase i will miss it quite a bit. Maybe not so much in the final stages though :haha: trying to enjoy every kick poke and baby preparation for now.

My Little man has been kicking me realy hard as of the last 2 week mostley in the cervix it feels like he is trying to get out of my pee hold some times lol. But the last 2 days he has only kicked the odd time i think he is haveing a grow as every time he gets a bit bigger in there he dosn't kick so much then a few days later never stops.

I am almost done on the babies room now carpet is down and cupbrod up just need my dad to finshing bilding the cupbord around the boiler then i can paint it and put every thing in there. I love the room and want it for my self lol.

I am stuck on what i need to get for him now i know i need a top n tail bowl and few towles but not sure what else i have orderd my bath and changing mat they shouldbe here this week or next. I think a trip to mothercare is needed to have a look what i can spend on lol

Last week in 2nd tri and on the 100 day countdown!!
I can't believe it, time is flying now eek!

99 days to go OMG it is getting so close i may go over to 3rd tri a week early. I have been having a peek in there and it makes it seem so close but i know how much that last month drags so it still seems so far away.

How is every 1 doing?

I know my double digit countdown starts tomorrow and i have kinda already moved over lol. Its nice not quite being able to relate because its yet to come rather than already been. The last stretch ladies XD

how close to 3rd tri :shock:

I'm feeling in limbo! 2nd Tri boards is all guess gender and 3rd is all "im in labour" where do we fit in!!! LOL

I was just thinking that. maybe we need a "2 and a half trimester" board??

is anyone else having trouble breathing?! I mean I can breathe just not as well as normal and if i dare to climb the stairs faster than a snails pace I am totally out of puff at the top!!

It's apparently my Diaphragm being squished but I've never had this before!!

i have trouble breathing! i get so much more out of breath now, i find myself trying to catch my breath sometimes as i cant seem to get in so much air - if that makes sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->