Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Hi all :)
My 19wk scan results came back and bubba has enlarged kidneys :( apart from that though everything was perfect and growth right on target.
So now we have to wait 6 weeks to scan again and check the kidneys, I've decided not to stress, whatever will be will be and we're remaining positive - at least we get to see bub again! I will be having them double check cause we were told GIRL! after both having strong BOY instincts so we'll get another look see hopefully :)
Otherwise I'm feeling ok, still pretty tired and waiting for my Iron levels to pick up. Have started pregnancy yoga which is great.
Hope everyone's well :)

Glad baby is growing perfect :) Sorry to here about her/his kidneys, good for you not worrying though, you could stress yourself out for 6 weeks then get there and them find they have returned to normal, fingers crossed :hugs:

I am finly 20 weeks 1/2 way to having this baby yay! 5 more days untill we see baby Jaden again. We have finshed paiting the babies room and putting up the border now just need carpet then to put the cupbord in there. I went out and got my 1st baby buy yesterday 5 vests so cute and small

Tigergaile~ Good luck with your scan.

Taper~ We found out at a gender scan at 18 weeks I couldn't wait untill 20 weeks.

Mandwrx~ Congrats on your little girl So sorry about the enlarged kidneys hope it sorts its slef out.

Halfway three tomorrow and just 1 more sleep til scan getting so excited i just wanna know everything is ok and find out if its a little prince or princess. And then do some eagerly awaited shopping lol

They rescheduled my scan for tomorrow!! I&#8217;m so disappointed!!! :(

10:45am... In the US though... Eastern time

We do find out at about the same time lol...just figured it out and that would make it 3:45pm here, and my scan is at 3:30....so it's kind of cool that we'll find out at practically the same time lol...and with how slow they are here I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get into my scan until 3:45pm which would be the same time as yours x

10:45am... In the US though... Eastern time

We do find out at about the same time lol...just figured it out and that would make it 3:45pm here, and my scan is at 3:30....so it's kind of cool that we'll find out at practically the same time lol...and with how slow they are here I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't get into my scan until 3:45pm which would be the same time as yours x

haha! That is too neat!

It will be nice to lie on the bed having the scan knowing someone in an entirely different country a thousand miles away is having the same kind of scan and finding out the sex of their baby...crazy lol

congrats on your boy bump!! I'm so jealous of everyone's scan pics, I have not had a good one yet!

Our scan went good, she kept slipping up and saying "him" and "he" so even though she's not supposed to we kind of guessed that's what she was up to!

Not gonna lie, I got kind of scared when she was checking his heart, it was taking ageeeeesssss! and she kept going over and over, then back to it. It was freaking me out, but from what she can tell he is very healthy and growing nicely :)

Next scan is 34 weeks, also might have another cheeky 3D one inbetween as I'm dying to see what he looks like!!

Here is today's scan pic.......
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/426724_10150718994700879_620555878_11479707_1342752693_n.jpg

Bought a few more bits for him today, I find it quite hard as I really don't like the whole baby blue thing!

We should all do a post that has stuff we've bought to compare!! :D (also cos I'm a nosey mare!)

I have also been cooking for 20weeks, I felt kinda left out when they have a 100 or less days thread:growlmad:

So glad I found u guys:happydance:

I am wondering why they booked my 20week scan for the end of next week I will be 21 weeks by then...Is it safe for them to do that?

I think they do them between 18 and 22 weeks mine was spot on 20 weeks though! Congrats on the scans ladies anyone keeping a tally of boys and girls?

I'm due July 20th..found out March 1st I'm having a little girl :)

congrats on your boy tiger
i have my scan on tues can't wait to see him again

I have almost finshed babies room can't wait untill it is do so i can start buying clothes.
few pics of it

Attachments

• DSC01573.JPG
    DSC01573.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC01570.JPG
    DSC01570.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics