Mangoes to melons week 26 last week of 2nd tri <<insert emotions here>>

Ladies I have tried to compile a list of due dates and genders on the first page its not complete so please post due dates etc to be added as it is well beyond my capabilities to work out everyones due date by tickers etc.!

Count me in too :) due date 23july and expecting a beautiful blue bundle!

Wow lots of boys!

All updated upto here ladies thank you! :flower:

Can't wait to see all the pictures of these beautiful babies in a few months its great to have so many people to share this journey with :friends:

Hello! I am due with our boy on 7/21/12 (my ticker may be a few days off, I can't figure out how to change it. LOL)

Thanks for joining! You can make a new ticker on lilypie and post it onto your signature its the easiest way I found!

thanks! I can't get the darn signature to post the picture! Haha...it will only do the text..I am working on it now :)

Hey sthorp1179, due date is 14th july woop, its a definate boy & he wasnt shy hahaa! Im 1wk over half baked now yey xx

great group! We can get it shifted over to 3rd tri when we get there :)

banana today for me! :)

He's not been moving much today, I really hate days like today and it panics me, even though I know that I'm not supposed to counts kicks just yet!

Hope you are all well! x

I've had a quieter day today on the movement front too. I think its probably because i had loads of kicks last night and baby has worn herself out! As long as you have had some movement i'm sure everything is fine x

Happy banana day! :hugs:

hehe thank you! I know he's a bit of a night owl, I've not slept properly all week cos I've had the cold from hell and he's awake A LOT through the night! Just hoping he flips that round after he's born!

What is everybody's plans for labour and birth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->