*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Well I've had increasingly more spotting. It went away for a few days but then got worse this weekend. Will be calling my dr tomorrow. Hopefully she'll do an early ultrasound

I am hoping that everything turns out well. :hugs:

Well I've had increasingly more spotting. It went away for a few days but then got worse this weekend. Will be calling my dr tomorrow. Hopefully she'll do an early ultrasound

How are you feeling today? You are in my thoughts as I know you're scared.

Looks like I lost the baby. I was in the ER all evening. They are doing another ultrasound in the morning to confirm everything but the doctor was very sure. My hcg levels were only 580. Sorry that this thread has turned out to be such a downer. I wish the rest of you very happy and healthy pregnancies. Statistically, you guys are pretty darn safe at this point.

Looks like I lost the baby. I was in the ER all evening. They are doing another ultrasound in the morning to confirm everything but the doctor was very sure. My hcg levels were only 580. Sorry that this thread has turned out to be such a downer. I wish the rest of you very happy and healthy pregnancies. Statistically, you guys are pretty darn safe at this point.

I am so very sorry to hear you lost your baby. Sending you much love and big :hugs:!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh no Literati! I am so sorry to hear about your loss!:hugs:
I'm thinking of you!!

Thanks, you guys. You all have been very supportive. I am very devastated and don't know when life will not feel empty anymore.

Well, oddly enough the ultrasound could not confirm I am miscarrying but I am only measuring 4 weeks 6 days. I have to get more bloodworm and another ultrasound in a week or two. Sigh

Nooooo!!! I was praying I wouldn't see this news. I'm so, so sorry.

Oh wow, I am scarified of losing this little one...
I am mentally preparing myself for bad news and planning for a baby at the same time. It's horrible. I don't think I'm going to get an ultrasound until 10 weeks...
The last time I had a transvaginal u/s and everything was fine until the next day; little one was gone.

Thank you, Amber. I am sorry you are so panicked about losing this baby. I know I will feel the same way if I get pregnant again. I really hope your baby is okay. *hugs*

awwww Literati, I can't imagine. It's so scary, I feel bad! Do you have it confirmed yet? That must be even more difficult to not know for sure.

How is everyone? Me? Oh, I just vomited in the movie theater. Wonderful.

Yeah, I feel you! I vomited twice last week. The whole morning sickness thing is kicking my booty really hard. I am sooooo tired too! Could sleep all day long. Nothing tastes good to me, I have given up on cooking dishes that contain meat alltogether. Just can't stand the smell and taste. :sick:

Yeah, I feel you! I vomited twice last week. The whole morning sickness thing is kicking my booty really hard. I am sooooo tired too! Could sleep all day long. Nothing tastes good to me, I have given up on cooking dishes that contain meat alltogether. Just can't stand the smell and taste. :sick:

Cloe & Amber, oh no! I hope you ladies are feeling better and have more energy soon! Oh what women do for the joy of that cute little babe!

Cloe & Amber, oh no! I hope you ladies are feeling better and have more energy soon! Oh what women do for the joy of that cute little babe!

I've talked to my to midwife and she said it is ok to stop taking your pre-natal vitamins and DHA until I feel better. She said it is mainly the Iron in the Pre-natal that makes MS even worse. I've been feeling slightly better, but still tired!!!!

I've talked to my to midwife and she said it is ok to stop taking your pre-natal vitamins and DHA until I feel better. She said it is mainly the Iron in the Pre-natal that makes MS even worse. I've been feeling slightly better, but still tired!!!!

I HATE these huge horse pills!!! They make me constipated. This whole pregnancy thing is so not sexy. Nope, not at all. Something that is cute is the fact that my SO is nauseous too. Sympathy pains? It's funny. But not to him of course.

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I haven't been on here for a while. My morning sickness has also kicked in, although I haven't actually vomitted! I find that I feel worse when I'm hungry so I have to constantly eat and so I'm amazingly bloated and by the evening I look about 5 months pregnant!! :wacko:

Hope your US goes well Amber:flower:

I am so sorry to read this :( I can only imagine how you must be feeling - remember that we are here for you :hugs:
You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->