*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Hi ladies !!
Awe amber, that is the coolest idea I've heard of !!! Love it.
Seems like so much has happened in just these past couple of months ! I will be sure to let you all know how my upcoming week goes.. I had a good feeling about it first but now I'm not sure? Only time will tell. Baby dust to all of us still trying, and prayers to those with their bfps for a healthy nine months :)

Of course I remember you!!! It is sooo nice to see you here again!
We will only have our first ultrasound on Aug. 21., I will be around 12w+3d at the time. Maybe we will get a glimpse of whether or not we are having a boy or a girl. With our DS we kind of knew already at 12 weeks and 5 days. The UT pointed out his little you know what (tmi).... :)

We are very excited and can't wait to find out. :happydance:

Wow, that's amazing! That is not too long to wait. When are you going to announce to everyone? I'm not even going to pretend I'm not extremely jealous. :(

I think we will tell family and friends as soon as WE find out. My husband is not very fond of the whole gender reveal party theme, he wants to find out ON THE SPOT. :haha:

I hope we can find out at 12 weeks or 16 weeks, latest at the 20 week ultrasound. I don't know if I can wait that long.....:nope:

Yeah, I know what you mean! I'd want to know right away. And 20 weeks is ssoooo long to wait. I knew one couple who really wanted to know the gender but at the 20 wk scan they couldn't tell because of how the baby was positioned! They ended up getting a very late scan at about 35 weeks and that's when they finally found out the gender!

How is everyone doing? My last living grandparent died last week so I've been in Alabama crying and stressing. I bought a fetal doppler that just delivered so me and my SO are going to try it out tonight. I will freak out if I don't hear anything; good thing I have an u/s tomorrow...

Very sorry about your grandparent dying. :( I know that is hard to go through.
I don't know if those dopplers always work so early on! So don't freak out if you can't hear anything. Let us know how the scan goes tomorrow!

Thanks, Literati.
Well the fetal doppler was a disappointment; only heard my heartbeat and gas. So of course I was terrified all night. But I went into my doctor's today and saw my baby bouncing around like she was at a Justin Beiber concert. Next up, the dreaded glucose test...
10 week pic below!

10 weeks.jpg

WOW! Such a cutie in there! CONGRATS! That is *such* a good sign!!! Your baby is going to be totally healthy!

When does the glucose test happen? Sounds icky. =S

Awww, I've only seen the ultrasound picture now. What a cutie-pie!!! :)

I noticed it has been a little quiet around here, how are you all doing? Feeling better? I did the red-cabbage sex prediction test yesterday and clearly got a boy result. Eeeek! Can't wait to know what we are having. Has anyone of you done the red-cabbage test and later found out the it was correct???

Would love to know about your results!

Thanks for sharing in advance!

Oh, 7 more days until our 12 week ultrasound, ahhhrg, exciting!!! :happydance:

I'm only ten weeks, is it too early for me to try the red cabbage test? Due to my advanced age (36), I am having a maternaT21 test which will be able to tell the baby's sex but I've already told them not to tell me. I'm scared someone is going to let it slip before we want to know. My friend just did her M21 test at 9 weeks and found out yesterday she's having a boy. Crazy that she knows for sure at 10 weeks now...

Wow I didn't know there was another test to find out the sex! That is interesting.
Great to hear from you Cloe! So exciting that your 13 week scan is so soon!

I noticed it has been a little quiet around here, how are you all doing? Feeling better? I did the red-cabbage sex prediction test yesterday and clearly got a boy result. Eeeek! Can't wait to know what we are having. Has anyone of you done the red-cabbage test and later found out the it was correct???

What on earth is the red cabbage test?!

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages. How are all you ladies?

Amber - such a cute US picture! :)

We've got our scan in 9 days time (28th) and I just can't wait! It feels like I've been waiting forever for it!

Cloe - your scan must be really soon now then? Bet you're getting excited!

Literai - How is ttc going? How are you? Xx

What on earth is the red cabbage test?!

Sorry I haven't been on here for ages. How are all you ladies?

Amber - such a cute US picture! :)

We've got our scan in 9 days time (28th) and I just can't wait! It feels like I've been waiting forever for it!

Cloe - your scan must be really soon now then? Bet you're getting excited!

Literai - How is ttc going? How are you? Xx

YES! I am very excited!!! It is this Wednesday morning at 10 am. It is also the day of my 30th birthday! Eeeek! :happydance:

Moolia - Wow, so exciting that you only have a week to go before your ultrasound! I can't wait to hear about it. :)

TTC has *just* started for me as I was waiting for my first AF to start trying. AF came on Thursday so I'll be gearing up to ovulate sometime next week. Let the BDing begin! I am doing okay right now...I just feel really anxious to get pregnant again and am finding it hard to see people who got pregnant around the same reaching all these milestones that I should have been right now. :(

Cloe - Wow, only 2 more days! That will be a very nice birthday present! I hope you post a pic!

How is everyone else doing? Amber?

Moolia - Wow, so exciting that you only have a week to go before your ultrasound! I can't wait to hear about it. :)

TTC has *just* started for me as I was waiting for my first AF to start trying. AF came on Thursday so I'll be gearing up to ovulate sometime next week. Let the BDing begin! I am doing okay right now...I just feel really anxious to get pregnant again and am finding it hard to see people who got pregnant around the same reaching all these milestones that I should have been right now. :(

Cloe - Wow, only 2 more days! That will be a very nice birthday present! I hope you post a pic!

How is everyone else doing? Amber?

If we get a nice shot I will definitely post a US-picture. :happydance:

Cloe - how was the US? Happy birthday!!

Hi Moolia!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It was sooo magical to see my little baby jumping around in my belly. I had not seen it until now, but what can I say best birthday present EVER!!! :happydance:

Everything looks fine, the baby measures on track and looks healthy so far.
The ultrasound picture that I received is a little grainy, but if you look closely you will still be able to make out the nub/spine ratio (for all the ladies that are as nub obsessed as I am). With my son I guessed right, but this time I have no clue. My dh thinks it is a girl, but I simply don't know....:haha:

Take a look and let me know what you think! :hugs:

Attachments

• 12w+3d Ultrasound w: Baby#2.jpg
    12w+3d Ultrasound w: Baby#2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
Wow, Cloe! Your baby is beautiful! Congratulations! You must feel so great to see him/her so healthy. And happy birthday! Do you have any birthday plans?

Wow, Cloe! Your baby is beautiful! Congratulations! You must feel so great to see him/her so healthy. And happy birthday! Do you have any birthday plans?

I actually just came home from a nice birthday dinner with my husband. We had Japanese. It was wonderful! Grandpa and Grandma are watching after our little one. So that gives me and my dh some time just for us, which is a nice birthday present. :)

Wow, that's a wonderful present! I'm glad you and your hubby were able to have some time away for a few hours. :)

Hi Moolia!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! It was sooo magical to see my little baby jumping around in my belly. I had not seen it until now, but what can I say best birthday present EVER!!! :happydance:

The ultrasound picture that I received is a little grainy, but if you look closely you will still be able to make out the nub/spine ratio (for all the ladies that are as nub obsessed as I am). With my son I guessed right, but this time I have no clue. My dh thinks it is a girl, but I simply don't know....:haha:

Aw bless! I can't wait to see my little one next week! Such a cute pic but I can't remember the nub theory! Remember researching last time but I've completely forgotten so better look into it again before having a guess. Would you like a girl this time?

Hi Moolia!

Aw bless! I can't wait to see my little one next week! Such a cute pic but I can't remember the nub theory! Remember researching last time but I've completely forgotten so better look into it again before having a guess. Would you like a girl this time?

Ha, yes, I had to look it up again as well. We are secretly hoping for a little girl, but of course no matter what it will be we will be overjoyed and happy with a healthy little baby no matter the sex of the baby.

I actually found my son's 12 week nub shot yesterday. I will attach both for comparison. Both nubs look soooo different, it makes me wonder if we might really end up with a little girlie. :happydance:

Let me know what you think. :flower:

Attachments

• 12 Week Ultrasound 18.02.2011 001 picture 3.jpg
    12 Week Ultrasound 18.02.2011 001 picture 3.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 5
  • 12w+3d Ultrasound w: Baby#2.jpg
    12w+3d Ultrasound w: Baby#2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics