*mangotango's* TWW Buddies with BFPs Due March 2014 (Everyone Welcome)!!

Looks like I lost the baby. I was in the ER all evening. They are doing another ultrasound in the morning to confirm everything but the doctor was very sure. My hcg levels were only 580. Sorry that this thread has turned out to be such a downer. I wish the rest of you very happy and healthy pregnancies. Statistically, you guys are pretty darn safe at this point.

I am so sorry to read this :( I can only imagine how you must be feeling - remember that we are here for you :hugs:
You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Thank you, Moolia. It is very hard for us but we are coping okay. Sorry to hear about your morning sickness but take comfort in that it means your hCG levels are strong! Best of luck with your pregnancy. You all are so very blessed.

And to answer your question from a while ago, mangotango, yes, it has now been confirmed. I still have to go for a follow-up ultrasound just to make sure that all the tissue has been cleared out. Sigh.

Looks like I lost the baby. I was in the ER all evening. They are doing another ultrasound in the morning to confirm everything but the doctor was very sure. My hcg levels were only 580. Sorry that this thread has turned out to be such a downer. I wish the rest of you very happy and healthy pregnancies. Statistically, you guys are pretty darn safe at this point.

I am so sorry to read this :( I can only imagine how you must be feeling - remember that we are here for you :hugs:
You are in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Thank you, Moolia. It is very hard for us but we are coping okay. Sorry to hear about your morning sickness but take comfort in that it means your hCG levels are strong! Best of luck with your pregnancy. You all are so very blessed.

And to answer your question from a while ago, mangotango, yes, it has now been confirmed. I still have to go for a follow-up ultrasound just to make sure that all the tissue has been cleared out. Sigh.

Literati I have been stalking you to see how you're doing. I know how hard this is, I was there in April. I am here if ever you need to chat and since I'm on the west coast with insomnia I'm always available. Again, my deepest condolences.

Hi Ladies,

This has been a rough week for me in regards to morning sickness. I've vomited a couple of times, everything tastes and smells bad. I've tried things like drinking ginger ale, ginger candy etc., but it does not help.

Today is really bad and I was wondering if you have any other ideas on coping with all day morning sickness. The only things I can keep down are fruit and jello chocolate pudding. I am so tired and exhausted.

I am really grateful for any suggestions you might have!

:hugs:

Cloe:coffee:

Have you tried those preggo pops you can buy at baby/maternity stores? No idea if they work or not but maybe worth a try. Maybe fruit Popsicles would be a nice treat you could handle. Do you snack on crackers r anything throughout the day? My mom said she found that extra protein helped when she had morning sickness. Also, have you tried vitamin b6 supplements?

Thanks so much for the support, Amber. I may take you up on that. :)

Have you tried those preggo pops you can buy at baby/maternity stores? No idea if they work or not but maybe worth a try. Maybe fruit Popsicles would be a nice treat you could handle. Do you snack on crackers r anything throughout the day? My mom said she found that extra protein helped when she had morning sickness. Also, have you tried vitamin b6 supplements?

Thanks so much for the support, Amber. I may take you up on that. :)

I just went to our local Safeway to stock the fridge up with drinks and I thought to myself why not give ginger another try?! So I went and looked for Gin-Gins (soft ginger candy). Just had one and I feel good (for the moment). I might give the fruit Popsicles a try. Yeah, I noticed last week I bought some coconut flavored popsicles (had that for dinner) since I just couldn't stomach anything else. I've heard about the Vitamin B6, but I've also read that one has to be careful with overdosing on B6, so I rather stay away from that for now.

Thank you so much for all your advice!

Best wishes,

Cloe:coffee:

Morning ladies! I just wanted to peek in and say hello and see how everyone is feeling and doing? Miss all you ladies!
Literati, I'm still thinking of you and hope you are doing ok!

I wish all of you good pregnancies and hope the morning sickness lessens for you all soon! I have read in the past that some flavors that help with nausea are grape, watermelon, lemon. Like hard candy in those flavors...jolly ranchers, lifesavers, popsicles. Gingerale too?

Did any of you get itchy boobs?! Mine are crazy itchy yesterday and today...AF is due Monday so I'm at the end of my tww again.

Morning ladies! I just wanted to peek in and say hello and see how everyone is feeling and doing? Miss all you ladies!

I wish all of you good pregnancies and hope the morning sickness lessens for you all soon! I have read in the past that some flavors that help with nausea are grape, watermelon, lemon. Like hard candy in those flavors...jolly ranchers, lifesavers, popsicles. Gingerale too?

Did any of you get itchy boobs?! Mine are crazy itchy yesterday and today...AF is due Monday so I'm at the end of my tww again.

I did not get itchy boobs, but I know that my co-worker who is now 13 weeks pregnant was complaining of itchy boobs even before she found out she was pregnant...so it could be a sign?

I had itchy boobs around implantation. Fingers crossed!

We saw the heartbeat Thursday, so happy!

I had itchy boobs around implantation. Fingers crossed!

We saw the heartbeat Thursday, so happy!

That is so exciting to see the heartbeat! awesome!

Hi ladies,
I have been feeling really sick recently and it doesn't help when your toddler throws up in your lap! :haha: Luckily, both he and I have felt much better today :) which was particularly good as it's our wedding anniversary tomorrow and so we went out for a lovely lunch together whilst mum babysat!

Mangotango - any news on af or bfp? Sending :dust: to you!

Amber - so exciting seeing the heartbeat! I'm mega jealous! Still have to wait another month!!

I second that Moolia!
Mangotango...I'm so anxious to see if you got your bfp!!!

Happy anniversary, Moolia! I'm glad to hear you're feeling a bit better today.

Hi ladies !!!
I was with you in the first thread when we were all trying, and now I had to stop by to see how you are all doing.

Sooooo sorry to hear of these losses :( It breaks my heart because I can only imagine how hard it must be.... Let's hope that you never have to experience that pain ever again.

Sending prayers to all you preggo ladies !!!!!!!! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy !! Are any of you going to find out if you're having a boy or girl ?!?

Hopefully I can join you soon and say I received my bfp as well !! I am currently 5 DPO and trying not to get my hopes up.. But still staying hopeful at the same time.
We bd'ed the day before my positive opk, the day of, and the day after, so I definitely feel like we covered all bases this month !

So nice to hear from you all :)

xoxo

Hi ladies !!!
I was with you in the first thread when we were all trying, and now I had to stop by to see how you are all doing.

Sooooo sorry to hear of these losses :( It breaks my heart because I can only imagine how hard it must be.... Let's hope that you never have to experience that pain ever again.

Sending prayers to all you preggo ladies !!!!!!!! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy !! Are any of you going to find out if you're having a boy or girl ?!?

Hopefully I can join you soon and say I received my bfp as well !! I am currently 5 DPO and trying not to get my hopes up.. But still staying hopeful at the same time.
We bd'ed the day before my positive opk, the day of, and the day after, so I definitely feel like we covered all bases this month !

xoxo

Of course we remember you! Glad you checked in!

Thank you. I sincerely hope we never have to experience another loss again...and of course I hope that none of you girls EVER have to go through it.

Great job with your timing this month! Sounds like you have a very good chance! Good luck! Hopefully you don't drive yourself too crazy with symptom-spotting! Let us know how it all goes...!

Hi ladies !!!

xoxo

Fingers crossed for you!!!! Please keep us posted.
We've already told our doctor that we want the gender sealed in an envelope so we can take to a baker for a gender reveal party with family. She had never heard of this and is just as excited as we are. That will hopefully be around 16 weeks. Now, if we can just get through the first trimester...:wacko:

Amber, is that u/s picture from this pregnancy? It is beautiful! You are so lucky.
That is exciting you will be doing a gender reveal party! That will be so much fun!

Hi ladies !!
Awe amber, that is the coolest idea I've heard of !!! Love it.
Seems like so much has happened in just these past couple of months ! I will be sure to let you all know how my upcoming week goes.. I had a good feeling about it first but now I'm not sure? Only time will tell. Baby dust to all of us still trying, and prayers to those with their bfps for a healthy nine months :)

Hi ladies !!
Seems like so much has happened in just these past couple of months ! I will be sure to let you all know how my upcoming week goes.. I had a good feeling about it first but now I'm not sure? Only time will tell. Baby dust to all of us still trying, and prayers to those with their bfps for a healthy nine months :)

Of course I remember you!!! It is sooo nice to see you here again!
We will only have our first ultrasound on Aug. 21., I will be around 12w+3d at the time. Maybe we will get a glimpse of whether or not we are having a boy or a girl. With our DS we kind of knew already at 12 weeks and 5 days. The UT pointed out his little you know what (tmi).... :)

We are very excited and can't wait to find out. :happydance:

Hi ladies !!

Of course I remember you!!! It is sooo nice to see you here again!
We will only have our first ultrasound on Aug. 21., I will be around 12w+3d at the time. Maybe we will get a glimpse of whether or not we are having a boy or a girl. With our DS we kind of knew already at 12 weeks and 5 days. The UT pointed out his little you know what (tmi).... :)

We are very excited and can't wait to find out. :happydance:

Wow, that's amazing! That is not too long to wait. When are you going to announce to everyone? I'm not even going to pretend I'm not extremely jealous. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->