***March 2011*** bump buddies and due dates!

hello hello! could I get my EDD put on please? Due march 19th with a pink bundle (we think, lol)

oooh teeJ - i hope you're not... stay tucked up little one! xxx

Hey Niamh!!! Xxx

hey Nix how are you doing :thumbup:

I love bing pregnant but my god hip pain and heart burn are a killer the last few days :cry:

Well heartburn, hipnpain groin pain, and to top it off I've caught flu and have a urine infection so I'm not having a good weekend! It's so bad. Never felt so dead! Baby knows I'm worried so she keeps moving and rolling and tucking knees and feet where they aren't welcome!!

Only 10 wks and 5 days til due date! Hope you are well xxx

Hope you feel better soon :hugs: not long now is right and after christmas it will fly by, I have prob 11 weeks left as I will be induced just dont know when some time after 37 weeks I expect.

I'm hoping my LO decides to stay in until March as I was told today it sounds like I could be in labour :(

Oh what a worry, are they going to give you steriod injections becuase if there is a chance baby is on the way you need them, so get on to them, make sure your drinking loads of water as well. I went in to early labour on my 3rd son at 32 weeks I was 2 cm and 80% effeaced I was kept in and given steriods for the baby lungs, thankfully labour stopped by it self but at that stage they did tell me they would let the baby come at that stage.

If the pains do get worse do not hang about at home as at this stage you would not need to get to 10 CM to deliver the baby more like 6. I personally would not be happy at 29 weeks being at home on bedrest with pains

So I hope you are ok and baby stays put for a while longer good luck :hugs:

So tired today... I was planning to work right till the end but I don't know anymore! I feel huge already.

Boy due 23rd March, just joined 3rd tri! Can't believe I have got to here already but I'm getting even more excited :)

Welcome! Sometimes I can't believe I'm in third tri either :) I've waited years and years for this.

Hi Girls I had a 4d scan today and my pink bump has turned BLUE! bit of a shock lol x

oh wow natalie!!!! how far along were you when they did your first scan where they said girl?

Yay for 3rd tri! I'm due on the 25th with a girlie and couldnt be happier!

Wow Natalie, you're dealing with this really well considering! LOL

Welcome everyone else - I just updated the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->