March 2012 Beans Here****

kezzaside

Reaction score
Hoping for a Bfp in july! Been ttc for 3 months now. July iv bought Clearblue ovulation tests, and a pregnancy test digital. I will be devastated if this doesn't work. I'm 22 and live in the UK. Iv bought a few baby bits already lol... my period finished yesterday. So lots of bedding from now on. Anyone with me? Xx

Me too! Period finished on Friday and BD'd on Friday and last night, and we pretty much do every day lol xx

I need to find the energy, but if I want it that bad I should do. Good luck Hun. How long you been ttc? Xx

I'm apparently 4DPO but with a tentative CH on my chart... I had fertile CM after O, so I'm not even sure I have o'd. If I conceive this cycle, I'm expecting a March 2012 baby!

My Ovulation Chart

:dust: to all!

Well we havent used anything since sept but we were living apart so always missed ov. Then started as soon as we moved in together in march, fell pregnant, ended in a chem and just had the period since the chem bleed. so all raring to go!!! however, we started trying in march and ive only had 2 cycles since so its all been a bit up and down!xx

We've been trying since march too, sorry for your loss. Can I ask what is a chemIcal pregnancy, if that's what it means Xx

Basically you get faint positives that fade to neg and a late period, so you conceive but the embryo doesnt quite 'stick'. Its ok, its not like i had a proper positive and a scan and saw it etc x so wasnt as bad!xxxx

Ahhh ok thanks for explaining lol. Do you live in the UK? How old are you Xx

iM ON CD7 today, hoping for a sticky bean this month too girls!!!!!!! Lets get this thread going and see how many BFPs we can get :)

Griffinh sorry for that, apparently most women in their lifetime will have had one or more chem pregs but its just usually the people TTC that notice because were addicted to testing early! People who are not TTC dont usually test for a while after and by then they just class is as a late period!

@Kezza - I'm 23, just turned in May :) nd i'm in Kent! Weve not told anyone we're ttc but oh is so so excited!

@Guest thanks hun i know it's ok i only got a bit sad when i realised yesterday that that would have been the day we would have announced xxxx

Hello! I am praying for a March Bean :D Just got my +opk so really hoping this is finally our month. (If there was some kind of fingers crossed smiley I would use it here!)

Lots of luck to everyone, hoping to see lots of bfps xxx

Yea a close friend had a chem preg recently and as much as she said she was ok i no it still hurts a bit but dont worry, it will be your turn soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo I'm in Kent too! Iv not told anyone either, we will announce at 12 weeks i think Xx

Yea a close friend had a chem preg recently and as much as she said she was ok i no it still hurts a bit but dont worry, it will be your turn soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed! and you! we will all be up the spout by September!!!! xxx

Smiley 330 let me know how you get on with the OPKs!!!! Might try them next month..

Griffenh lets hope were all announcing our BFPs in September :)

Smiley 330 let me know how you get on with the OPKs!!!! Might try them next month..

Griffenh lets hope were all announcing our BFPs in September :)

Hi Guest - I used them for the first time last month and didn't get anywhere with them! I was using IC and what I thought was positive couldnt have been and in fact I must have Ov'ed a week later. This month I was using the CB smiley ones as well and they are fantastic - I got my first smiley last night, but if i'd have just been using the IC I wouldnt have thought it was positive.

So i'd highly recommend them! This will be month 5 of properly trying and it's given me a much better idea of what my body is doing.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->