March 2012 Beans Here****

So the CB ones are better???? thanks smiley, i think il try them next month, im TTC since Dec and ive been using the "we see if it happens" approach but i might just need a little helping hand lol

I'm trying them out in about a weeks time, bought the kit, 7 ov tests and 1 digi preg test. Can I just ask .. I used a online ovulation calculator and app on my phone and it says 27th June ovulating. When do I use the ovulation tests? Xx don't want to waste £19 lol

Yep in my opinion. They are quite a lot more expensive though which is why I was still using the IC ones up until I was getting close to O day - then I backed them up with the CB ones. I came off the pill in December as well, and was using the relaxed it will happen when it happens approach - but after Jan I was getting too impatient :D

Thanks Kezzaside - Good luck to you too :flower: x

I think your suppose to start POAS on cd5 if im correct Kezza?????

I get confused with what calendar days mean? Sorry :( new to all this. I finished my AF Sunday ...

What CD are you on Kezza? / How long is your cycle? I've been following SMEP as well which says to start testing on CD10 (if anyone is interested have a look at our thread, everyone there is lovely) But I only got my + on CD18, I was also testing morning and evening (bit of a poas problem) from about CD15.

But it totally depends, if your cycle is shorter then you should start using the tests sooner! (Sorry, not the most helpful answer)

CD1 is the first day of a full flow period Kezza :) i know its so confusing....... Does the OPKs not come with instructions?????

Smiley i think im the same, the relxed approach is NOT working anymore lol!

I just looked it up on an app I got. I'm on cd7 Xx

CD1 is the first day of a full flow period Kezza :) i know its so confusing....... Does the OPKs not come with instructions?????

It's so frustrating! I started this journey all dignified and relaxed, now I've succumbed to trying whatever I hear of in the hope it will help our efforts!! Never mind, we will all get there in the end!! :D

Kezza me too :) well i think? or am i 6? My period started full flow on Tuesday last week so that would make me CD7 today yea?

It's so frustrating! I started this journey all dignified and relaxed, now I've succumbed to trying whatever I hear of in the hope it will help our efforts!! Never mind, we will all get there in the end!! :D

I no!!!! especially when all you hear around you is pregnancies! But i swore i wouldnt get obsessed with it!!!!!

My AF started tues too! Ended Sunday :) eekkk good luck to us Xx

We are all hopefully going to be bump buddies! So when do I start testing with ovulation tests? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->