March 2012 Beans Here****

hopefully we wil be!!!
my cycles have been erratic but we could all symptom spot etc together! xxx

About 6 days .. and is it best to use fmu? Xx

Sorry hun, I mean how long is your whole cycle - as in from the start of AF to the date AF is due again?

If it's 28 days (the standard) then you will due to O around CD15, so should probably start testing around now just in case it comes early and you don't miss it.

Yep, FMU works perfectly for the CB digitals! x

hopefully we wil be!!!

Bump buddies, il like the sound of that!!!!!!

So smiley im cd8? i really need to stop being so relaxed about this TTC business

Oh well since comin off birth control they have only just got back to normal and they have been about 29 days Xx

hopefully we wil be!!!

Bump buddies, il like the sound of that!!!!!!

So smiley in cd8? i really need to stop being so relaxed about this TTC business

Nope, unfortunately looks like the only one not around the same date - I'm on CD19 today!

Haha, Nooooo - once you stop being relaxed you can never get it back!!

No guest the best possible thing to do is relax! Xx

Kezza it took me a few months to get back to normal after stopping BC

Smiley, i no, everyone says to stay in the relax zone but the impatience is starting to creep in!!!!

Oh well since comin off birth control they have only just got back to normal and they have been about 29 days Xx

Ah ok, I would definitely start testing sooner then. BC throws everything out! I was having what I thought was regular 27/28 day cycles, then all of sudden I had a 35 day one last month and this month looks to be about 32 days. Annoying! But i'm just pleased I didnt miss Ov again this month!

But yeh, if I were you I would gear up for Ov around CD15 :D

No problem - I look forward to seeing how everyone gets on this month! Come on bfps!! :happydance:

No problem - I look forward to seeing how everyone gets on this month! Come on bfps!! :happydance:

Even tho were not roughly the same in our cycle smiley your in the group now for a March 2012 baby lol!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Im deffo in for a march 2012 baby :)... Goodluck ladies x

I'm deffo in! We have to keep all updated on symptoms (if any) and morale. We cannot get despondent! xxx

Babee-Bugs: Welcome to the thread!

Griffenh, defo keep updated with symptoms and that!!!!! Oh i feel good about this month ladies!

Me too! Proper lovely support and all healthy in my bits and bobs mwahah!x

My birthdays march too, would be a great birthday present! Good luck all xxx keep us posted

I'm doing an ovulation test later or tomorrow Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->