March 2012 Beans Here****

opk had a faint line again. gonna do my usual after work one in an hour and a half - have been holding pee for an hour so should be good for when i get home!! xxx

do you ovulate the day after you get your pos opk?? i got 2 positve 2 days in a row so not too sure what day i ovulated could have even been the day after the second one couldnt it?? xx

You will generally ovulate within 12 to 36 hours of your FIRST positive. You may get a few positives in a row but its the first one that counts.

its ok just checked now it is usually the day after your first pos opk so technically i am only 9dpo not 10 xx

ahh thanks lolo just checked google now didnt think anyone was awake yet to answer me ha. i just want the next few days to hurry up so i know yes or no i hate this waiting xx

my temp rose a bit this morning. its so weird to chart lol!
im gonna opk twice today methinks. one at around 11 and one at 3pm :D xxxx

Hey ladies. How are we all? I see we got moved lol. Bridechild im sooooooooo sorry ur out. Im due AF in 4 days too :(

Hey ladies. How are we all? I see we got moved lol. Bridechild im sooooooooo sorry ur out. Im due AF in 4 days too :(

Hiya hun. AF packed her bags and finally left today. CD6 and hoping that this cycle is not as long as the last one! How are you going?

Hiya hun. AF packed her bags and finally left today. CD6 and hoping that this cycle is not as long as the last one! How are you going?

Heya!!!! Dont let that witch get you down hun. Im grand. No symptoms at all. Eckon im out this month. But theres always next month :)

I've got to get my thyroid back in working order - I'm supposed to be on 300ug of Thyroxine a day and haven't been taking them. I feel like sh*t. I so badly want this BFP soon though!

I've got to get my thyroid back in working order - I'm supposed to be on 300ug of Thyroxine a day and haven't been taking them. I feel like sh*t. I so badly want this BFP soon though!

Have u an under or overactive thyroid?

Underactive - it sucks. Can't shift the weight and am buggered most of the time.

Hypothyroidism (underactive) can make for short LPs or can make you anovulatory. I gotta get back on the tabs to get it up and running again so I can actually get pregnant!

So by not takin the tabs your worse off????? Maybe u shud get back on them :)

I reckon I'm out this month, no symptoms AF due in 5 days, don't think I Ovulated, I'm all prepared for next month though, I'm not doing opks next month though. Will make another thread soon, so please do Join Xx

Hell yeah. Getting a refill at the chemist tomorrow. Then I might be able to stay awake to BD! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->