March 2012 Beans Here****

I can't wait to just sit and revel in the fact that there's a little bean in there.

yeah i had that for about a week before my chem. hit me on the 20th june i would have announced baby! how weird is that! x

Yeah that would crush me. I would have a hard time not giving up.

A lot of symptom spotters find themselves pregnant during cycles in which there were no symptoms

Hey girls. How are we all. Been ages since i was on. Due AF in a week. Eeeeeeekkkkkk hope she stays away

Not too bad. Just in the tww at the mo and have zero symptoms lol

Well my OPKs in the downward slide into one-line territory. The 29th & 30th appeared to have been my surge because the test started fading on the 1st. Due to unfortunate circumstances we were only able to BD on the 29th so *finger's crossed* it was enough. My hopes aren't up too high because I know its possible but unlikely to have happened with on BD session.

8dpo and im dying to test i dont know how il hold this one out haha xx

another faint line on opk yesterday (dont think ive ov'd yet.) my temp yesterday at 7.20am was 97.18, this morning at same time was 97.05. so its dropped a little. no idea what it means lol xx

opk is darker than yesterday but still not as dark as the control!!!!!! yay this is so exciting!!! xxx

i love watching the opks get darker i done them for about a week before ov was due ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->