March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

hi all, I can't believe I am here. Just had my 12 week scan and she's put me forward a week so my new due date is 6th March

xx

wow!! second tri already???????????
i didnt even think :dohh:
i really need to update my ticker....

thanks for moving this over! I have been lurking between 1st tri and 2nd tri, plan on coming over officially next Tuesday when I hit 14 weeks!

I am still feeling nauseous! I was hoping to feel better by now. :wacko:

Paula, the same happened to me when I had my scan yesterday, my edd ended up the 5th! :)

hi ladies!

2nd tri......woohoo! it feels like it took forever to get here. I've also been going back and forth between first and second tri but was going to officially join here tomorrow :)

thanks for creating the thread and the signature!

I've been doing well. energy is coming back up. never really had any m/s but my appetite is returning to normal too. i've been very bloated since i got my bfp but now think i have a bump starting (at least i hope so!)....havent posted any bump pictures yet

i have my 2nd doctor's appt on the 5th and hope i will find out when my next U/S appt is; we want to know the gender :)

Wow I didn't know about the different ways used to calculate the three trimesters.

Well I'm 13w3 therefore qualify as second tri by the developmental and gestational methods. That's good enough for me :happydance:

Hi ladies :flower: x

I also never knew about the three ways to calculate... thanks for sharing... now I get why they can't get it straight!!!

my next appointment isnt until the sep 20th and i'll be almost 16 weeks then.

They have already given me an 80% guess of a girl. I have my confirmation gender scan on September 13! Im super excited to start buying things afterwards!! :happydance:

Ill be 15w5d

Wait, what?! We are in the second tri?! o_O When did that happen?

I must admit, I've been a little apprehensive to admit I'm in second tri. I know, I've waited for this for 12+ weeks, but here I am, and I'm suddenly shy. Baby's real, baby will be here soon, and it's finally sinking in that my goofy hubby and I are going to be parents!!

We have a gender scan on Sept. 27th. Definitely feeling the boy vibe, though!

Not to be gross or anything, but today i've been VERY gassy. Anyone else?

My, hopefully, gender scan is in just over 2 weeks, on Sept 17th. I will be 16 weeks then. I have scans every 4 weeks (due to come complications I was having, things are good now, but they are still doing them to make sure everything continues to go well) so if baby doesn't cooperate we will find out at 20 weeks instead.

I keep thinking girl but then doubting myself.

Not to be gross or anything, but today i've been VERY gassy. Anyone else?

I've been more gassy since seeing that BFP!

I have found in the last week or so I get a lot more bubble burps (I'm calling them bubble burps as they are like bubbles that travel up but I don't do big burps or anything at the end!). I get them after eating just a biscuit or a full meal and they have got a lot more uncomfortable in the last week.

I'm 14 weeks today! :happydance:

I swear I can feel this baby moving sometimes. I know most people say it is too early, especially since it is my first... but I've felt these very random, subtle, deep down in, movements that are unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I know it could be gas/heartbeat/etc but I am pretty convinced, at least some of it, is baby.

Lou, YAY for 14 weeks!!! One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is when my "week" changes and reading all about baby this week/month (when the month also changes!)

I swear I can feel this baby moving sometimes. I know most people say it is too early, especially since it is my first... but I've felt these very random, subtle, deep down in, movements that are unlike anything I have ever experienced before. I know it could be gas/heartbeat/etc but I am pretty convinced, at least some of it, is baby.

Ive been feeling the same thing since 10 weeks. I know its baby. :) So exciting!!! Its very low down and feel like light flutters. I cant wait until they turn into big movements, thats my favorite part of pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->