March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

I have my next OB appt Sept 14 and then my next u/s the 28th. Hubby and I are paying for a private u/s to find out the gender 6 weeks early (since my next u/s with my OB won't be until I'm 22 weeks!). Can't wait to see our little one again and start calling him/her by their name :)

Do you know I swear I've been feeling little flutters too, but I thought I was barking mad until I read a couple of you have as well. Maybe I'm not as mad as I thought! :haha:

I know what you ladies mean. I'll feel something "move" and I wait - and im like "naw, i'm just crazy!" LOL

Ugh, i'm so paranoid. Last January I lost a little boy at 14 weeks... Really wish I could really deep movements or get an ultrasound through my dr. I'm not hearing heartbeat on my home doppler but I know it might not mean anything. I just really want this to be a forever baby.

hi all, I can't believe I am here. Just had my 12 week scan and she's put me forward a week so my new due date is 6th March

xx

hi all, I can't believe I am here. Just had my 12 week scan and she's put me forward a week so my new due date is 6th March

xx

I am due 6 March too x

Am due 6th march too!
Had my date moved forward by a couple of days at scan!

Well, I'm moving over to 2nd tri now, as I'm just over 13 weeks!
Thanks for all the info about the diff trimesters, I had no idea either!

Hav got my next me appt at 16weeks, and then next scan at 20 weeks which is mid Oct. We r planning on staying team yellow like we did with our daughter! I loved the suprise on the day she was born, even tho I did have girl vibes for the last couple of months. This time am not having any vibes quite yet.
But do think am having a few flutters quite low down when am lying in bed!

Also symptoms had started to fade, hut have come back now, especially the metallic taste in my mouth -yuk!

I keep thinking that I'm feeling movement too.

Not everyday, just now and then x

Yeah, every once in awhile, usually evenings I feel a flutter :cloud9: Can't wait to feel stronger movements, but don't expect that for awhile.

SLC, I am so sorry about your previous loss :hugs: I am sure it is extra hard as you approach 14 weeks this time. When is your next Dr appt? I know my Dr is super nice and flexible and tells me I don't have to wait for the next appt if I am worried for any reason, just call and they'll bring me in...so if you're really anxious you could call your Dr?

Hey girlies
Am feeling absolutly drained today feel like i could sleep til march!
When i had my scan on tuesday they told me i had an anterior placenta and wont be feeling any movements until alot further on. Which im really disappointed by. ( although through research on good old google i have also read stories of people still feeling movement around 16 weeks but generally it seems closer to 20) i was sure id felt a couple of flutters recently :(
Was really hoping id start feeling bubs early on to put my mind at ease but it dont look like that will happen now.
Just needed to have a moan as hubby doesnt understand so cant moan to him.

Hope everyone else is ok xx

I'm due March 5th, I haven't felt any movement yet but DH swore the other night he felt something with his hand on my lower belly. Is that even possible- to feel movement on the outside before feeling it on the inside? Plus sometimes it looks like one side of my stomach moves a bit in a weird way- but again, I can't feel anything when that happens. My next appointment is Sept. 7th, hopefully I will hear the heartbeat for the first time and we'll be booking the scan where we can find out the gender! I've had both boy and girl vibes off and on, so it will be a total surprise!

Anna, I had an anterior placenta last time, so I can understand how that is a bummer :hugs: I didn't feel anything until around 20 weeks, but it was also my first, so maybe with this being your second you'll be able to feel something earlier.

Have to admit I'm a little jealous that you ladies even think you feel light flutters, I haven't felt anything yet...I'm only 12weeks so I know it's still to early but all this talk about it makes me anxious! Can't wait to feel our little one :)

Hi Anna I too have been told I have an anterior placenta too :sad: I'm hoping that don't have too waiting too long to feel my little rainbow moving
Xx

Hi ladies! I'd like to join you all. My due date is March 3.

I'm super impatiently waiting for my next OB appointment that isn't until September 14, but DH & I are going on vacation next week so I'm sure that will help the time pass!

Yay hello!! I am finally 13 weeks today!! Had my scan yesterday! How amazing are they now? Even in just 4 years since my DS's scan!

Pic below!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• Baby scan.jpg
    Baby scan.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
I just wanted to let you all no i am pregnant with baby no 2, i have not felt any flutters.. until i have just read all the comments after i last posted, got my 1st flutter while reading :D

13w1d

I just wanted to let you all no i am pregnant with baby no 2, i have not felt any flutters.. until i have just read all the comments after i last posted, got my 1st flutter while reading :D

13w1d

Aah baby knew what you were thinking lol, congrats and welcome xx

i cant wait until i can feel the baby! at my u/s the tech told me i have a posterior placenta so hopefully i will feel it sooner!!!

how early are they able to do gender scans? I can't wait to find out if we're team blue or pink!

i cant wait until i can feel the baby! at my u/s the tech told me i have a posterior placenta so hopefully i will feel it sooner!!!

how early are they able to do gender scans? I can't wait to find out if we're team blue or pink!

They usually can't tell gender until 16 weeks, some ladies get lucky & find out a bit sooner when it's really obvious early on. Most women don't get their anatomy u/s until 20 weeks, which is when you'd normally find out gender. My hubby & I can't wait that long, we're dying to know! So, we're paying to have a private u/s early :)

I hope you ladies are all ok?

I'm so, so knackered today :-( My toddler is back in a full on 'can't sleep, won't sleep phase again' so mummy definitely has no chance :nope:

The worst thing is though my PGP is really bad already and getting in and out of bed to her is agony. It also means I struggle to get comfy to sleep in between her wakings :wacko:

I hope my physio appointment arrives soon.,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->