March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

Lovely scan pic foxie :)

Starlight, sorry about you pgp, I had it towards the end of my last pregnancy and sleeping was a nightmare. I hope you physio appointment arrives soon.

Starlight, sorry about you pgp, I had it towards the end of my last pregnancy and sleeping was a nightmare. I hope you physio appointment arrives soon.
What is pgp please?

Thank you! Very pleased with scan pic, so clear now!! Now i just wish morning sickness would do one.....x

BOOOOOOOOOO (just kidding i'm really just jealous) at the ladies that's getting "early" gender scans. I won't get one until sometime in November at about 22 to 24 weeks.

What is pgp please?

It's Pelvic Girdle Pain (pain in the hips and back of the pelvis).

When you're pregnant your body produces relaxin which softens everything in that area up ready for childbirth. Some of us produce too much and soften up too much leading to PGP and/or SPD (front pelvic pain).

It normally goes back to normal after pregnancy but in the mean time it's ouchie! x

What is pgp please?

It's Pelvic Girdle Pain (pain in the hips and back of the pelvis).

When you're pregnant your body produces relaxin which softens everything in that area up ready for childbirth. Some of us produce too much and soften up too much leading to PGP and/or SPD (front pelvic pain).

It normally goes back to normal after pregnancy but in the mean time it's ouchie! x

Oh my heck!!!! I think I have this too!!! What gives?!

Also ladies for those in the USA, If you have extra cash head over to your nearest Motherhood Maternity and check out their clearance racks! :happydance:

AFM, My hips and back of my pelvic area has been hurting. I've been disgustingly gassy. I hate my new haircut. Feel my lower stomach area stretching. My next dr's appointment is coming up this week on Thursday :winkwink:

Had my 12 week u/s and baby is healthy! It was a 3d/4d ultrasound so very cool to see, I will upload a pic soon! Unfortunate news is that we had a twin that we lost, it looked to have stopped growing at 7-8wks. We were shocked! We had a natural conception and twins do not run in the family and the first 2 u/s we had did not show a twin. So we are so fortunate and happy for baby that is healthy, but are still mourning a bit for the twin that is no longer alive. The doc said the twin will just be absorbed into my body and we do not need to do anything and it does not cause a risk to the healthy baby. Sorry for the long update! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

I have my first scan today, both excited and nervous!
Cannot sleep.
:kiss:

Hi ladies I hope your well
I wanted to know if anyone has been suffering with constant headaches, I have had one coming up for a week. It's horrible xx

Hi ladies I hope your well
I wanted to know if anyone has been suffering with constant headaches, I have had one coming up for a week. It's horrible xx
I have them too. Though not as much as the 1st tri. I've been having a panadol and lots of water when it gets too much. Im sure I can actually hear it thumping from the outside too. Hope you feel better soon :)

Had my 12 week u/s and baby is healthy! It was a 3d/4d ultrasound so very cool to see, I will upload a pic soon! Unfortunate news is that we had a twin that we lost, it looked to have stopped growing at 7-8wks. We were shocked! We had a natural conception and twins do not run in the family and the first 2 u/s we had did not show a twin. So we are so fortunate and happy for baby that is healthy, but are still mourning a bit for the twin that is no longer alive. The doc said the twin will just be absorbed into my body and we do not need to do anything and it does not cause a risk to the healthy baby. Sorry for the long update! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Glad baby is doing well but sorry for the loss of the twin baby. Allow yourself to grieve that baby as well as celebrate the life of the one you are still carrying, it is a loss. I can't even imagine the mixed emotions you must be having. :hugs:

Glad baby is doing well but sorry for the loss of the twin baby. Allow yourself to grieve that baby as well as celebrate the life of the one you are still carrying, it is a loss. I can't even imagine the mixed emotions you must be having. :hugs:

I agree with this, do grieve your loss I feel fir you right now but am also so pleased you saw your other gorgeous bubba xx

Good luck for your scan sporty :flower:

Sorry for the loss of your twin Em, but very glad that you have a healthy little bean in there too :hugs:

I just had to share this random act of kindness which was bestowed upon me yesterday, I am sure you ladies can appreciate how much it meant to me! (I got tears in my eyes when it happened and then several times yesterday thinking about it!)

We are visiting my DH's family and we were at an alligator park with our nieces and my in-laws and it was HOT and humid and Preggo me was NOT feeling too good. Their electricity was also off/out so it meant no wandering into the gift shop to cool down, DH had looked at me and realized I was overheated, so we tried cooling down in the gift shop but that failed. Eventually, while walking around we came upon a reptile building which was COOL and actually had A/C, but smelled AWFUL. I nearly wretched and DH was going to get me to leave but I needed to cool down, was so hot and feeling miserable that even if I threw up I knew I needed to get cooled off. This other woman, who must have noticed my distress and pregnancy, came up and gave me scented hand sanitizer (and apologized for not having any vicks to give me, said she hoped this would work) and told me to rub it under my nose... it worked a charm and I was able to stay in there with the family and get cooled down!

Thank you sooo much random kind lady!

Aww that's lovely Amy, well done to that random lady :)

Aaah how lovely, random acts of kindness are the best and make you feel so good :hugs: x

Just caught up on the thread. Happy to hear about the fabulous scans and saddened to hear about the lost twin....

I cant quite figure out whats wrong with me. I had bad sickness this whole pregnancy, all day, everyday. Now, this last week, I feel great in the mornings and awful in the afternoons. From 2-7 I feel like Im on my deathbed. Is that normal? I figured it would either stay the way its always been (all day) , or go away completely. This is my first pregnancy to feel any sickness, so its all new to me

EDIT- Im a lemon this week, but last week I was a peach. Isnt a peach bigger than a lemon? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->