March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

Hi ladies wow it's been a while.

Martha is doing really well she went from sleeping through to waking up 2 or 3 times in the night and still is now. She is still bf as complete refusal to take a bottle, loves her food and has a mixture of puree and finger food.
Last week her tooth arrived quickly followed by a second one, she isn't crawling but knows how to get around the room by rolling.

I can't believe how quick it's gone and that mat pay is nearly ended.
Hope everyone else is well.

Hi Jen I am still bf too, I have given up on switching to formula as it seems more hassle than it is worth right now! Alfie still wakes 2-3 times too zzzz

Haven't been on here in *forever* it seems...but DH and I just found out a few days ago, #2 is on the way for us! We fell so madly in love after Abby was born, with her and even more madly in love with each other than ever before.

Even though I was (and am!) breastfeeding, AF returned at 4 months PP. DH and I were on the same page from the day Abby was born that we wanted another. We thought it'd be perfect once Abby hit 6 months, so we got pretty close! We were basically NTNP from the day Abby was born, so it was no surprise :) We are simply over-joyed! Still cautious, as it's still very early, but very optimistic!

Wondering if anyone else is either TTC or if any of you other March '13 mommies have caught that egg and are expecting another?

Congratulations baby brady!! :happydance: so happy for you! deff no more babies in this household. People keep asking if im going to try again for a girl but i think its sods law id get another boy lol.

Mrs C glad Haydens on the mend that must have been truly awfull poor bubbs!

kte i hope cloe had a fab birthday! We are just worrying about what to get Seth.. he turns 4 in a few weeks!

Ethan now has 4 words... mama... dada... num num.. and hiya. <3 so cute lol. He is now finally crawling! and he can cruise too although cant pull himself up onto the sofa yet... he can get to his knees at the toy box but not up onto his feet. hes desperate to walk too bless him. He is such a little character and pulls the funiest of faces at you lol xx

Baby bray congratulations! This is very exciting news!

We thought we were pregnant again in August (bit soon) had a positive test even though breastfeeding and on the mini pill. We went for a scan and there was nothing there so they think it was a chemical pregnancy.
We really want another but are going to wait until the new year to start trying.

Hope you are doing well. xx

Congrats Baby bray! Xo

I haven't had my period yet, so I don't think we'll be catching any eggs lol.
But definitely will be tryng for baby2 after Xmas :)

I now have a crawler! Kaylee is getting into everything!! She started crawling last Wednesday eeek!

thank you ladies! We're still a tad nervous/cautious, but very excited all in all!

sharnw- Abby started crawling recently too! She is just getting faster and faster everyday! It's so cute!

sethsmummy- I can't believe Ethan says so many words! Abby just says dada, and not really directed at "dad" either....everytime I try to get her to say mama, she looks me dead in the eye and says "dada" clear as day. I swear she does it just to tease me!

sportysgirl- Very sorryto hear about a CP...:( I wish you the best of luck in 2014 though!

Go Abby and Kaylee!! Alfie is crawling too yay. He is also pulling up on everything so I have to be so careful not to leave him out of eyesight. Even if I go in to the kitchen he has to come!! He often let's go and falls and bumps his head. Hopefully he will get steadier quite quickly ;)

Yay for carwlers! :happydance:

Omg Kaylee was happy and than BAM she started crying screaming and holding her breath after evey big cry. I was scared, it was a painful cry, I had to give her some pain relief, a cold damp face wash and take her for a drive in the car :-/
Shes deeply sleeping now. Im not sure what happened...

Oh Sharn that must have been scary!! Maybe tummy ache if it was a sudden screeching cry - Alfie does it occasionally and is inconsolable for no apparent reason :( it's scary!!

congrats bray!

We aren't going be trying for awhile still..maybe next christmas.. we are hoping hubby gets his raise soon and then we will try after that. Its been pretty tough on our income now with me not working, but if he gets the raise he is supposed to in the next year then it will be no problem to go on mat leave again.

I still don't have a crawler and he's really showing no interest in it ..I dont mind though because my poor dogs will be terrorized once hes on the move lol.

Carson has also started waking 1-2 times a night again.. I think they are learning also sorts of new skills at this stage.

Skeet- Kaylee wakes up 2-3 times in the night. It's as if she wakes up more than when she was a newborn lol.
She sleeps with me, so she just helps herself to the boob, I just fall back to sleep haha

Aww sharn.. theres nothing worse than that! Ethan did it... then 5 minutes later let out an almighty fart lol.

Ok guys I need advice. Is any1 else trying to walk? Ethan is now walking with his push along walker but both his feet point out... his right foot more so.. its at a 90 degree angle when hes walking and he seems to drag it and sometimes struggle to get it to do what he needs and we have to sometimes physically help move it as he cries like hes in pain. I dont remember seth doing this at all. Xx

Sharn Alfie still wakes 2 or 3 times too! He isn't in with me so getting up and traipsing to his room is a struggle!! I try to get him up for a feed when I go to bed so he only wakes me once or twice (in theory). This latest tooth is causing us major issues at night though so he's having to have calpol otherwise he keeps waking every few minutes just as I am getting comfy back in my bed!!

Seths mummy Alfie isnt walking using a walker yet but his feet do point in all sorts of weird directions if he stands up holding on to things or if he walks holding on to my hands. He doesn't drag the foot though or seem in pain... I would see your GP just to put your mind at rest :)

Rose- hope the next tooth comes through soon so Alfie can get some good sleep x

Seths- Kaylee only walks in the sitting walker. How ever, I do hold her arms up and walk her by holding both her hands and haven't noticed her feet like you describe.
Hope Ethan is just ready to go on his own soon x

Well Carson is no where near walking.. Lol doesn't even crawl.. So I have no advice.. Sorry :(

I've decided in 2 weeks I'm going to start getting tough with Carson..he is waking just to eat at night and now I'm thinking it's turning into just a bad habit.. There is no reason he should go from 13 hrs straight to needing to eat every 3 at night.. He doesn't even eat that much during the day! I've set the 2 weeks for a couple reasons.. 1 is for me ton work up to it and 2 we have nothing planned that weekend and oh will be home so if I end up awake all night he can allow me to catch a nap :). I've decided that on that weekend I'm going to only offer cuddles or water.. No more formula! Carson isn't a big fan if water so I'm sure he won't really drink it.. But if he is thirsty at night since it's winter and the house tends to be drier that is the only thing I will allow him.. I can understand teething waking him, being hot, cold etc.. But all he wants to do is eat and now I think it's just habit.

Ruben doesn't crawl yet either. Still hates being on his front for very long. I'm not sure he'll ever crawl! He gets so frustrated now though because he really wants to move and can't.

Babymaybe- sounds identical to Carson!! He even goes so far as to cry when he's on his belly instead of just rolling over..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->