March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

ok so please excuse the mess/lack of bra and seth without any trousers on (hes going through a wont wear trousers time) and the fact i look a mess but i wanted to share...

View My Video

we have now managed 13 steps in a row but i didnt manage to get that on video.. hes getting more and more confident every day :cloud9:

Hi all

Sorry I haven't posted in what seems like forever but just don't find the time to sit here and write nowadays. have been reading though.

Hope your all looking forward to our babies 1st Christmas?

William is doing really well such a happy smily little boy. hes 10 months now crawling and getting into everything. poor lil boy is desperate to walk but hasn't got the balance to do it. Doesn't stop him getting cross about it though.
Hes currently weighing in at a whopping 23lb4! he loves his food and feeds himself all meals! will add a couple of pictures as an update for u all

1528618_10152089503039106_1536935922_n.jpg

960097_10152078491654106_1120595695_n.jpg

1525130_10152089168589106_94827_n.jpg

Cute baby photos ladies <3
Sethsmummy I will have to watch the video tonight on my computer xo

Here's Kaylee at her maternity Xmas party, playing with the Xmas tree ball and her dad walking her xo
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/41B54B99-88E2-41B8-AD0F-1C4CAA53A53E.jpg
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/F9AE69A1-EE05-4B6A-AD94-55CE599B7363.jpg
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/99817DFA-B969-4145-A8DB-F38CA32FF747.jpg

:xmas4::xmas9:It's Christmas today in Australia.
Merry Christmas to everyone and all our little babies 1st Christmas xoxox

Hi Ladies,
first off merry christmas and happy new year to all of you! I hope you enjoyed it with your new little ones.
I haven't posted in a while, it's been very busy for me, christmas shopping, Hubby and i have moved into our new house, and of course taking care of Emma!

I just had a question, i'm still having trouble getting her to sleep well at night. The first few nights we were in the new house she slept really REALLY well, she would go down at around 9 PM and sleep until 4am, have her bottle then back to sleep till 8:30-9 AM, that lasted about 3 days then it was back to waking up at 12, at 2, at 3 at 5, at 7, and at 9. Nothing changed so i'm not sure what happened but i'm back to being exhausted, last night it as a bit better since i ignored the 'i'm awake and lonely come get me' cry, and she managed to get her self back to sleep a few times, and this morning at 8:30 she was asleep all smushed int the corner of her crib because she had woken up and obviously moved. Question is, should i continue to ignore the cries for a bit until its the screaming cry that means shes hungry?

Heaven I am experiencing the exact same thing. I am getting to the point where I have physically had enough of being exhausted so we are planning on trying something the health visitor suggested on Friday. We are going to try to night wean. When Alfie cries DH will go in with a beaker of water, offer it to Alfie, then put him straight in the cot. We will then have to leave him to cry. I hate the idea and at first said no way but things seem to be getting worse. He is having plenty of food and water during the day and still has 4 milk feeds in the day so he doesn't need the milk at night it is just for comfort. The other night he woke at 12 and wouldn't go back down no matter what I tried - feeding, nappy change , calpol, cuddles in our bed, rocking... In the end DH had to put him in his cot and leave him there at 2 and within 5 mins of crying he had fallen asleep! So I am now confident that he can put himself to sleep, he just doesn want to.

Will let you know if it works - apparently it takes 3 nights zzzz

Good luck with the night training girls, it will be tough at first but worth it in the long run. Ruben isn't a consistent night waker, but I've always done it where I've checked him, made sure there's nothing obviously wrong and then put him straight back to bed, 9 times out of 10 he's asleep again within 10 minutes. Sometimes it takes a bit longer, but I know he's not hungry as he's slept through for while now, so I leave him to settle himself. On the odd occasion that doesn't work I have to stand by his cot until he calms down, but again that doesn't take too long normally.

Ethan wakes every night now too either once or twice... but I wont do cio.. I give him his dummy and lay him back down but if he gets back up I will feed him. Same for seth if he wakes through the night asking for milk ill get him it. Im a big believer that we have a drink through the nght if we want to so I wont withhold it from the boys. Haha rod for my own back but my bodies used to it since seth used to wait 5 4 or 5 times a night till he was 1 with him being so small I couldnt do cio as he needed al the milk he could get.

we officially have a walker now... ethan has been using walking as his main mode of transport for a few days now. Although walking in shoes is a different story lol. Hope your all getting on ok and the new year has been kind to you.

my poor sister had to stans by and watch her husband and children trapped in their farm by flood waters between christmas and new year. We didn't think the rescue teams would be able to get to them as the little boat couldnt get through but they managed to airlift them to safety thank goodneas! Xx

Sethsmummy: glad your Sis's kids & hubby are okay. Wow officially walking, determined little man! Well done!

Happy new year all xx

Well it's been an adventurous Christmas, Sophie ended up with an ear infection which kicked in on Boxing Day, she was pretty much out of it until second jan! She still somehow learned to craw forwards on the 28th though, not sure how as she was asleep and dosed up. On meds most of the time.

She fell and bumped her head too which meant a trip to a&e, second time in a month so now we have the hv coming to see us as its alerted the hospital and gp, makes me feel extra crappy I can tell you!

I have a huge problem now in that she will not sleep without me next to her, or her on me. It's tricky because I won't co sleep with her whilst oh is in bed as he nearly rolled onto her in his sleep. He works shifts so has to be in bed for 7pm meaning I get the couch or kids bedroom floor until he goes to bed. She sleeps through no problem so long as I am there and she doesn't seem to be fooled by me leaving a top with my smell on with her. She just won't settle in her own bed, it's not even a cry she full on screams

Good luck everyone trying to night wean.

Sethsmummy well done litte Ethan for walking :happydance:
Kaylee is getting smart and let's go of the couch while standing. Hmmm no no lol. I have to catch her before she falls haha :)
:hugs: for your family with the flood x

Kte my OH has is own bed because I sleep with Kaylee. He's never home anyway. He works in another state truck driving. It's just Kaylee and I, so that's mainly how we go sleep still.
Poor little Sophie, she sounds like she had a rough couple of weeks :kiss:

Kaylee found her own lite language "dooka-dooka, doy-doy"... Along with bubba dadda and mum. But she only says mum when she wants me for something lol.
Happy new year everyone xx

awww kte im so sorry about having to have the hv out.. they will be lovely though i suspect. Its just a part of the procedure.. i always thought it was 3 visits to a&e before that happened but they must have changed it. hehe I cant believe she learned to crawl forwards whilst dosed up on medicine lol... :hugs: :hugs:
I wouldnt know what to do with the night situation though as iv never had that problem. lots of coffee:coffee: :coffee: shes maybe going through the attachment phase?? hopefully grow out of it soon... we can hope for you anyway!

sharnw - i bet kaylee takes up more room than your oh would lol. I know seth and ethan do if they goto sleep in my bed. iv no clue how something so small can take up so much room!

thanks for the well wishes.. they are back in their home and and luckily only lost carpets and clothes. the rest of their stuff was ok. although the house has had some damage to it which they need bils father to sort out as its his house they live in.

Ethan is walking everywhere now.. he rarely crawls unless something he wants is right near him. its so darn funny seeing him waddle everywhere. It is a pain though as he now runs off with things lol we were baking at the weekend and he ran off with the whisk! ... he tried to steel a bit of the hoover earlier as i was using the hose but (its a dyson ball so you have to take the top bit out) and he ran off with it lol laughing at me when i asked where he thought he was going. cheeky bot! xx

The main thing is they're ok :hugs: and glad their important papers and photos aren't damaged x
Omg yes I have 1/4 of the bed :haha:
So exciting for Ethan to walk so clever now :happydance:

yeah thats what iv been telling my sis. it could have been so so much worse and to be fair they got off lightly compared to some people on the region.

hahaha 1/4 of the bed.. i dont even think i get that especially if they both fall asleep on the bed haha. i get a corner lol. then again dh is no better :haha:

:D Thanks hun ill have to figure out how to post the video on here of his first big walk from each side of the room. going to try get him some hard soled shoes tomorrow so he can walk outside.

We were awarded DLA for DS1 on tuesday and the backpayment hits the bank tomorrow. i need to go buy a tandem pram as seth has sensory issues so doesnt like the wind/rain on his face which is quite a problem just now but the rest i get to spoil them rotten! I cant wait. xx

Hey ladies.

God ive not been on here in months :( and i go back to work next month.

thought i'd quickly jump back in now that ive remember im on here lol..

hope everyone is keeping well. and all lo's are doing well also xxx

paige is now 9 and half months. and has 2 teeth pushing through xx

Attachments

• 1526825_10202672443669257_1942723996_n.jpg
    1526825_10202672443669257_1942723996_n.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Sethsmummy & Sharn :flower:

I think it might be because the same incident happened twice - which yes she fell off the chair twice but under different circumstances. When I visited my sister who lives two hours away I took Sophie to a walk in clinic as she had a reaction to the amoxycilin and he shouted at me at first, I was close to tears. He wanted to know why I didn't take her to my own gp, after I explained I didn't live there and was visiting he soon apologised but I was so worried as I had lots of reports on her file. Thankfully my hv saw me the other week and said don't worry, we are going to chat about it at Sophie's 8 month review tomorrow. She said she remembered who I was and knew instantly it was all ott. I'm just so relieved I have a good hv!

Sophie had got over her ear infection but it has come back, I took her back to the docs on Thursday. My oh used to suffer badly as a kid with them, I really hope she hasn't inherited his ears, she does resemble him an awful lot though bless her, same dimples and blue eyes, chloe is more like me. I think I got a weeks decent sleep lol better than nothing!

Sethsmummy - good news about the money, which tandem have you got? I tried to watch the vid but couldn't.

Sharn: cute babblings! Sophie just grunts and crawls to me when she wants me, I have a special grunt at least lol. My oh drives too but locally, he starts at 2am. It has its pros and cons. I like to sprawl out when he leaves for work - mind you my two take over 98% of the bed too!

Well her '8 month' check went fine, she is doing really well for her age (9.5 months). Her height has shot up the percentile curves which doesn't surprise me, another tallie in the family!

Well her '8 month' check went fine, she is doing really well for her age (9.5 months). Her height has shot up the percentile curves which doesn't surprise me, another tallie in the family!

aww im glad it all went ok hun! I cant believe that doctor though.. imagine shouting at someone before knowing anything first! poor bubbs with the ear infections though.. seth was like that when he was litle.

i didnt end up with a tandem.. we just got another normal. i didnt want to buy one without trying seth in one first but the only shop locally that sold them wanted over £600 for the style i wanted and didnt let you try them first. i did get a buggy board though but with the pram we got it needs to stick out too far and my poor arms arent long enough to reach lol! xx

oh almost forgot to ask.

anyone elses baby headbutt things? Im starting to worry as this is how seth started out. ethan will just randomly start headbutting the floor or his cot :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->