March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

hope your all ok ladies.

had ethan weighed yesterday and the lil chunk is 18lb 11oz.. just under the 25th centile x

I know I haven't been on here in forever, I do stalk, just rarely post!

I just had to share, Emily is One today!! How on earth has it been a year?!?
She's crawling, pulling up, starting to try to cruise/stand on her own, eating mainly solids and few purées, still Breastfeeding, plays a mean game of patty-cake, waves hi and bye bye (mainly bye bye), knows a few words and tries to repeat things, and is still very attached to her parents and wary of any other adult (she does seem to like kids/babies.) I'm so proud of her and so in love with this incredible being that we created. Being a Mama, for this first year, has been simultaneously, the most difficult and rewarding thing ever!

I know I haven't been on here in forever, I do stalk, just rarely post!

I just had to share, Emily is One today!! How on earth has it been a year?!?
She's crawling, pulling up, starting to try to cruise/stand on her own, eating mainly solids and few purées, still Breastfeeding, plays a mean game of patty-cake, waves hi and bye bye (mainly bye bye), knows a few words and tries to repeat things, and is still very attached to her parents and wary of any other adult (she does seem to like kids/babies.) I'm so proud of her and so in love with this incredible being that we created. Being a Mama, for this first year, has been simultaneously, the most difficult and rewarding thing ever!

awwww sorry its late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!! wow shes so clever <3 must be so cute seeing her wabe and play pat-a-cake. <3 xx

ladies how are you all doing? its very quiet here these days lol

ethan had his first big accident on Monday :( He burned both of his hands on a hot radiator! i crapped myself.. got his hands under cold water and they started to blister straight away. rushed him to the doctors to get him all sorted. I felt like the worst mummy ever. Thankfully they are healing nicely. iv been changing his bandaged of a night time and a nurse does it during the day. Im hoping their going to give me some supplies today for over the weekend but also need to top up my first aid kit again.
on better news he can now wave bye bye and knows what "ta" means and if you say if he will bring you whatever hes got... although he does expect it back lol.. he LOVES to play the talking tom app on my iphone. Cant believe he is going to be one soon. weve got his 1 year check on his birthday tooo.. not looking forward to that.. getting told a load of rubbish and moaned at to get rid of his dummy.

hope your all ok xx

Omg poor little Ethan :( :( that sounds really painful! What a strong little trooper!! That's really good that his hands are healing :hugs:

Omg poor little Ethan :( :( that sounds really painful! What a strong little trooper!! That's really good that his hands are healing :hugs:

thanks hun he really is a little trooper. theyre looking good now, both blisters have come right off and his hands have all dried up so it can heal properly now. His little face was a picture on Friday night when he had his first bath since doing it lol he kept splashing then looking at his hands lol Funnily enough though.. now they are heaing... they are his most ticklish spot :dohh: Every time i put the savlon cream on he is creased with laughter :haha:

how is everyone else getting on? do we have lots of little walkers and talkers? ethan had his first big walk out the other week when we all went to the park. x

Really glad its all healed up :flower:
Wow how exciting for Ethan having his big walk! I bet he was all tuckered out when you got home :)

Kaylee took 1 step and fell down lol. Wont be long for walking for her.

So a couple of little bubbas have turned 1 already! All our bubbas are turning 1 now!
Wow I remember like it was yesterday when I got my positive pg test and introducing myself to everyone on our March thread <3

Abby took her first steps last week!! She's been cruising for well over a month, so we knew it was coming any moment! She's taken a step here and then for a couple weeks and we've just been waiting for her to take off! Well it's happened!
And last week I hit 20wks with Baby #2 <3 I've got my anatomy scan next week, but we paid for a gender scan a month ago and we're looking at another GIRL! Go team pink! <3

Hi Ladies,

Well I haven't posted on this thread or read it for a long, long time. Life with a baby just got in the way. I'm now back at work so able to post more! I will hopefully be able to read back as well.

Beth turned one yesterday! I can't believe the babies are either one or turning one very soon! Where has the year gone?

We didn't have a party (we were at a party the day before with the same mummy and baby friends that I would have invited). My parents are away so next weekend we will have lunch and a cake.

Beth had a great day playing with her new toys. Beth was given a dress from a friend last year and she gets married in May. I hadn't tried the dress on Beth as I knew it would be too big. We wanted to see if it fit her now and if it would last until early May. Here is a photo of my gorgeous girl on her birthday:

Attachments

• Beth at One.jpg
    Beth at One.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi girls, gosh it's been ages since I posted on here. So exciting that all the babies are turning 1 :)

Ruben was one last Friday, he's such a big boy. Will post pictures when I get them uploaded :)

Another who takes forever to post! What are we like, still it's nice we actually do keep bobbing back when we can :flower:

AmyB: Belated Happy 1st Birthday to Emily! :cake:

Lou: Happy 1st Birthday to Beth! :cake:

baby_maybe: Happy 1st Birthday to Ruben! :cake:

baby_bray: Congratulations on being team pink again :flower:

Well done to all the walking babies! Sophie isn't there yet but she did a solo stand for about 5 seconds the other day :) She is quick enough without walking :haha: She only just turned 11 months the other day, freaked me out she is almost 1 already - seriously where has the time gone?!?! :haha:

Hope all the littlies that have their 1st birthdays coming up have a lovely time :flower: :cake:

ladies how are you all doing? its very quiet here these days lol

ethan had his first big accident on Monday :( He burned both of his hands on a hot radiator! i crapped myself.. got his hands under cold water and they started to blister straight away. rushed him to the doctors to get him all sorted. I felt like the worst mummy ever. Thankfully they are healing nicely. iv been changing his bandaged of a night time and a nurse does it during the day. Im hoping their going to give me some supplies today for over the weekend but also need to top up my first aid kit again.
on better news he can now wave bye bye and knows what "ta" means and if you say if he will bring you whatever hes got... although he does expect it back lol.. he LOVES to play the talking tom app on my iphone. Cant believe he is going to be one soon. weve got his 1 year check on his birthday tooo.. not looking forward to that.. getting told a load of rubbish and moaned at to get rid of his dummy.

hope your all ok xx

Oh no! I hope everything is okay now xx :flower: :hugs:

Uh I HATE the obsession with getting rid of dummies! I have it with Sophie all the time, every time the HV comes they say wean her off it! No I won't! Chloe had one until she was 2.5 - and she never had it all the time when she got older, just at nap times. She just gave it up herself too! Sophie is a baby and if she wan't her dummy then she can have it! I had a neighbour pull out Sophies dummy today, I had her in the pram ready to collect Chloe from pre-school and Sophie was due her nap. He went to pull it out and I said don't she is tired, she wants a nap but he just went ahead and pulled it out. Not surprisingly she cried. Why do people feel the need? :dohh: Just ignore them :thumbup:

Thanks kte. Ruben has a dummy, mainly only naps and nighttime now but if he wants it in the day I let him have it. Tbh the girls all sucked their thumbs and the two middle ones still do (at 9 & 6!), I can't take them away so I'm convinced Ruben will have given up his dummy long before they give up sucking their thumbs at night!

Ruben is no where near walking! He's never crawled only bum shuffled but he's really fast! He's just started to show an interest in standing up but has only done it a handful of times up til now. He can say quite a few words and understands a lot of what is said to him.

Pictures as promised :)

https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/hayleymes/Facebook/Ruben/1545976_10201394571205526_695242257_n.jpg
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/hayleymes/Facebook/Ruben/71488_10201524526574329_24307034_n.jpg
https://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/hayleymes/Facebook/Ruben/1554459_10201394550405006_1768017112_n.jpg

Happy birthday to little bubbas who have had their big 1st birthdays :cake: :cake:

Baby bray omg congrats for team pink :) :)

Happy birthday to all of,your beautiful march babies!

Emily is cruising and crawling and so wanting to walk but not quite there yet. She loves animals and music. She's understanding so much, repeating things, and says several words, though most of them inconsistently.

Ps, how big is everyone's baby? Emily was 17lb 12oz and 28inches at her 1 year check.

Ruben was 20lb exactly on 13th November, but haven't had him weighed since. I'm guessing he's probably about 22lbs ish now :)

Kaylee is a very long baby she's 29 inches

She weighs 23lbs. Still has a couple more weeks until her birthday x

Beth is a slim baby (still in 9-12m clothes, sometimes 6-9 with some tops!). I got her weighed yesterday and she is 17lb 15oz.

yey more HAPPY BIRTHDAYS to all that have had a birthday :party:

baby_bray congrats on team pink hun <3

ethans hands are all healed now thank you :D only a little redness left.

Ethan turned 1 yesterday :D and also had his 1 year check yesterday too.. hes 19lb 15oz and 73cm. he is a clever cookie and averaged around 1 and a half years old on his development chart.

Ruben is gorgoue baby_maybe i especially love that first picture!

I will get some new pics of ethan up tomorrow once iv got photos off my camera. I hope everyone is keeping well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->