March 2013 babies - we all have our beautiful babies :)

Sorry bray, I missed your post yesterday. Abby is gorgeous :) Ruben does a similar thing with our cats!

Sethsmummy - Ruben's favourite is macaroni cheese too! He would eat baby food, but has always much preferred adult meals. He eats all sorts now, curry, pasta (with any sauce), shepherds pie, pizza, sausages, chilli (probably second favourite behind the mac and cheese!). Also we were convinced we'd have another girl, but got lucky this time round. DH is so mega happy to finally have a boy to do boy 'stuff' with and even though he's only just one he already gets taken to the garage to learn about cars and tools :haha:

We obviously all make super cute babies, I can't wait to see what the next arrivals look like :)

I bet theyre all going to be just as cute :D

awww well i do have super morning sickness and heartburn this time which iv never had with the boys so there is hope :haha: oo ethans never had anything spicey.. he does try anything though as long as he can get it himself (hes going off being fed!) . he LOVES dipping and has a mad obsession with Garlic Mayonnaise.. i mean like he doesnt want the food to dip... he just wants the mayo haha.
aww thats super cute that your dh is taking him in the garage already.. seth and ethan love "fixing" things lol.

All adorable babies!! Love seeing pics and updates from our March group <3

MrsChezek- I remember your house from some of your older pics. Didn't you move while you were preggo? Or just after Hayden was born? There was one pic of you holding her in a wrap and the blossoms and blooms were just so picturesque!

sharnw- Kaylee has gotten so biiiig! What a gorgeous girl!

sethsmummy- we definitely lucked out with our dog...he is the sweetest most gentle boy. He's mostly just really tolerant. He's really not interested in Abby, he doesn't search her out, but she can literally just crawl over him and he just lays there. He LOVES meal time though! When Abby's done eating she starts to drop pieces of her food over the edge, or straight out just feeds them to him. <3

baby_maybe- It's so cute looking at the difference in your profile pic and Ruben now. His hair has lightened up so much! Are your other children pretty blonde? Those dangling flowers on your porch are BEAUTIFUL! Are they wisteria?

hahahahaha shes a best friend in the making there lol. Ethan did the same when we doggysat a puppy a few weeks back.

hows everyones day? ethans super proud of himself he has learned to do a "fist pump" lol. :rofl: its too cute for words watching him and seth do it together.

Bray - Yep they are wisteria, it grows up and along part of the fence in our garden. Sadly it's already started dying back, they only flower really briefly :( Can't wait until its out again next year. He is very blonde compared to when he was born. My oldest girl was born dark and stayed dark, my middle girl was born dark and went blonde by the time she was 18 months and my littlest girl was born red and went dark blonde soon after. My mum was convinced we'd have a dark haired boy, but it wasn't to be, although my DH was that blonde until he was about 6 and has been very dark ever since, so maybe Ruben will be the same :)

Sethsmummy - Ruben is still really happy with himself about walking, he toddles around grinning like the cheshire cat! He's learning lots of new words all the time now, quite often copies his big sisters!

:wave: Hi ladies, hope everyone is well. :flower: xx

Kte :hi: <3
I'm well. Hope everyone else is well too <3

Glad you are well too x :)

I have a cheeky monkey on my hands, she is sooooo much more into things she shouldn't be compared to her big sister! Love her so much though :D

Is she more cheeky than Chloe when she was Sophies age? :)

Kaylee loves to boss me around. It's getting a little difficult to keep the house nice and tidy.
I Watched a video of her when she was tiny and helpless ( no crawling/walking) and I remembered how easy things were lol!

:haha: I gave up trying to keep my place clean. Too much hard work :haha:

kte - im finding the same as you! Ethan seems to be into things a lot quicker than Seth was. My little monkey can now use a slide at a park all by himself! heart in mouth moment but he screams if you try and help him... oh and he's also just learnt to say "no" :dohh:

I managed to get it done. *sigh* I feel better now lol

I miss chatting to all the march mammas xxxxxx

I know i miss everyone too!

iv bumped into a few on the ttc or first tri boards though :D xx

Omg you'r the only mamma I've seen out of this thread :flower:

oh-mi-gosh MrsChezek! Hayden has grown into such a beautiful little girl! Her eyes are just to die to for...are they more blue or gray? Either way...drop dead gorgeous!

Happy to see another March '13 Mommy expecting sethsmummy!

Abby just turned 14 months and she's growing like a weed! She says words here and there. Some of the words I would have thought to be bizarre "no-way-she-just-said-that" words....like "socks" (which she will repeat over and over and over....and also applies to ALL shoes....which get brought to the closest person to be put on...even if she's already wearing some), "bubbles", and then there "hi" & "bye-bye", "dad/dada", "pup-pup" instead of puppy and "night-night" when we lay her down.

She is such a daddy's girl! It's almost unfair! I think in her mind "mom is just always around" so she doesn't pay me much mind. My hubby can just pop in from outside to just grab a drink and she's practically trying to excitedly climb him! Then, when he goes back out she acts like her heart has been ripped out of her chest!

Here she was at Easter, the little ragga-muffin!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/neyozeka/1461312_10152159189089818_1206068915032875404_n_zps4916c2c0.jpg

She just loves books! One of the cutest things she does is grab one and curl up and "read" to the dog....we are so lucky to have such a sweet gentle giant <3 Our airedale, Max <3
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/neyozeka/10258193_10152180136954818_5846936329582084267_n_zps8f1d9f48.jpg

More reading....always got her nose in a book, a girl after my own heart.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/neyozeka/901466_10152174124289818_3370971368206971447_o_zps46d82bfa.jpg

Argh just seen your ticker too... Congratulations hun!!

Omg our march babies are so cute!!! Loving the pics. Here Emma being miss sunshine girl :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140711_223810.jpg
    IMG_20140711_223810.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
Congratulations Baby bray! Lovely name :hug:

Nothing new to report here...Hayden is still growing like a weed, eating like a teenage boy and running around and climbing everywhere. Still not talking too much but I'm kind of glad as with how much she babbles, I can tell she'll be a long talker! :winkwink:

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my house! We are definitely blessed :)

Heaveneats Emma is so cute :)

MrsChezek Hayden sounds like kaylee x

heaven.. emma is such a little cutie! :cloud9:

MrsChezek ,, thats a bit like ethan lol. He constantly babbles away and points at us when hes telling us off :haha:

anybody elses little ones going through a throwing phase? Ethan keeps launching everything whether hes in a mood or not. x

Ruben was throwing everything a couple of months ago, but thankfully that seems to have stopped now!

i hope Ethan stops soon. he almost took seths eye out the other day. por boy has a cut under his eye from it xx

https://i58.tinypic.com/xnyqg9.jpg

thought id shre with you all... ethan trying to find "his baby" lol <3

Aww that's adorable!

Ugh guys I don't know what to do with myself at the moment. I'm so unbelievably broody, which after 5 babies I wouldn't have thought I would be, but there it is! My head tells me to be logical and that we really shouldn't have any more, plus DH is pretty much against the idea, but my heart and emotions are all over the place. DH is booked to have a vasectomy soon and he said if I feel strongly about it he won't have it, but that doesn't mean that we'll try again, just that he won't make the decision permanent. I feel so incredibly sad every time I even think about not having any more babies, but financially and from a space point of view it doesn't make a lot of sense to add to our brood.

Ugh maybe I just need to get over myself and move on? Somedays I wake up thinking I can, but inevitably by the end of the day it's all I can think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->