• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2013 thread!

How about another March baby buddy?

We just found out yesterday that we are expecting :baby: on lucky March 17th!

I haven't been to the doctor to confirm yet, but my husband had me test multiple times throughout the day and every single one was good news. :happydance:

Symptoms so far:
* a little bit of reflux (no nausea...although I'm sure it's coming!)
* cramping in my back, hips, and abdomen
* a little bit of a lost appetite.

I haven't been to the doctor to confirm yet, but my husband had me test multiple times throughout the day and every single one was good news. :happydance:

Symptoms so far:

Yeay!! Congratulations!! :hugs:

I have v sore boobs, some mild nausea, very tired at the end of the day and bit of gas (nice).

Hurrah for bump buddies. H&H9 xx

Symptoms so far:

Welcome .... another st. patty's day lucky charm! ;)

Hey, I am due 10th March.

Having some nausea and cramping. Feeling tiered too!

XX:kiss:

Hi ladies :wave: can I join you?

I tested last Wednesday 9DPO ish & have continued to test since - it's great watching the lines get darker! I also got a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a digi on Wed which I thought was quite early! I've had follicle tracking this month and was told by the sonographer they weren't even sure if I'd ovulated! Something was telling me to test early, I had no symptoms though. We're over the moon after 22 months, 8 rounds of clomid, we can't quite believe it, we were expecting to start IUI in October. AF officially due tomorrow though my LP can vary and used to only be 12 days so if I go by that I'm already late. I'll be ringing my Dr on Wed and on Sat will leave a message for the hospital as they'll get me in for an early scan to make sure there's only 1 in there! :shock: It's really hard to take in that we've finally got here, still in shock really! EDD roughly 15th March.

Congratulations to you all :yipee:

x

Sportysgirl, I had cramping Wed-Fri & now have really sore boobs! No nausea just yet. And I'm a bit tired too x

Hi ladies :wave: can I join you?

I tested last Wednesday 9DPO ish & have continued to test since - it's great watching the lines get darker! I also got a pregnant 1-2 weeks on a digi on Wed which I thought was quite early! I've had follicle tracking this month and was told by the sonographer they weren't even sure if I'd ovulated! Something was telling me to test early, I had no symptoms though. We're over the moon after 22 months, 8 rounds of clomid, we can't quite believe it, we were expecting to start IUI in October. AF officially due tomorrow though my LP can vary and used to only be 12 days so if I go by that I'm already late. I'll be ringing my Dr on Wed and on Sat will leave a message for the hospital as they'll get me in for an early scan to make sure there's only 1 in there! :shock: It's really hard to take in that we've finally got here, still in shock really! EDD roughly 15th March.

Congratulations to you all :yipee:

x

Welcome and Congrats!!!

Thanks! Anyone else finding it hard to sink in? Though it really should have, I must have pee'd on at least 15 sticks! :rofl: x

Thanks! Anyone else finding it hard to sink in? Though it really should have, I must have pee'd on at least 15 sticks! :rofl: x

I thought I was the only one whose POAS addiction didnt stop after they got the 2 lines. It still seems surreal to me. I went and got a different brand just to be sure it wasnt a fluke in the batch. DHs just thinks I am :wacko:

My dh doesnt mind, he likes seeing the lines darker too. I think I must've used at least 5 or 6 different brands too :haha: x

Hi ladies! May I join in?

Got my bfp on June 20, 10 DPO!

Had a dating scan yesterday and was 6w3d with a beautiful heartbeat of 135! Baba is due March 4th :) Currently I am classified as a low risk pregnancy and am so looking forward to holding this precious child in my arms!

Hubs and I were not trying, not preventing only in June and sure enough a bean sprouted! :) We bought our first home in May and were planning a cruise for October which will now be our baby moon!

We are team yellow, anyone else not finding out?

Hi all :)

Found out two days ago I am expecting due 22nd March, feeling very excited but nervous.

Hi ladies :wave: How are you all feeling? I'm nervous too. Feeling a little queasy today but wouldn't class it as morning sickness yet! I'm so tired though & my asthma seems a little bit worse since I got my BFP, weird! Congrats to everyone :yipee:. I got my BFP confirmed by the docs today :happydance: just waiting for my first midwife appt x

Hi Ladies

I'm due on the 20th March although thanks to the bloating I look a lot more pregnant than 4.5 weeks! I haven't had any sickness yet but I have sore BBs and slight cramping.

Were not gonna find out the sex either but I had a dream on 10dpo that i'd had a big fat baby boy, only weighed 8 pound 4 but he looked about 6 months! It kinda put in my mind it might be a boy, but I know thats silly. All the time we were TTC I was imagining my little girl. I'll probably drive myself mad and find out.

Hi ladies! May I join in?

Got my bfp on June 20, 10 DPO!

Had a dating scan yesterday and was 6w3d with a beautiful heartbeat of 135! Baba is due March 4th :) Currently I am classified as a low risk pregnancy and am so looking forward to holding this precious child in my arms!

Hubs and I were not trying, not preventing only in June and sure enough a bean sprouted! :) We bought our first home in May and were planning a cruise for October which will now be our baby moon!

We are team yellow, anyone else not finding out?

Congratulations!! Welcome to the March club!! I'm due 5 days after you and have my 1st docs app this Wednesday!

Yes am staying team yellow too!! People are trying to convince me to fond out but I am staying firm I loved having the surprise with my son and am soo looking forward to this one!! Exciting times ahead!! x

Hi new girls :howdy: well I've got my first scan date of 8th August! Not as early as I thought, I expected it to be about 6 or 7 weeks but I'll be 8 & a half. Sooo excited! :dance: x

Just got my first BPF at the doctors office today. She sent me to get a blood test and scheduled one after that as well. I was there for another test but they decided to do a pregnancy test first. My period wasn't even late yet. I'm only 10 dpo. Anyone else have that??

I'm so excited, nervous, anxious!!

My EDD is 3/29/13!

I havnt got it confirme by a doctor yet but I've got some bfps and the calculator online says I should be due around march 27-march 30 :) so excited!

Congrats ladies! :happydance: I've just bought my pregnancy journal from amazon today. Can't wait to write in it! :) Oh & my scan date has been brought forward to 1st Aug, 12 days & counting! :yipee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->