• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 2013 thread!

Hello to all,

Mind if I join?

I found out last week we are expecting. Yes okay I admit it, I was and still am a POAS addict. I used all my EPT digitals. Actually that was my first that confirmed. My symptoms started rather early: bad back aches, cramps, dizzy, and nausea. After my first BFP the sore boobs started. I have been EXTREMELY tired since. My first doc appt. is Tuesday. Wishing all a dandy 9 months.:happydance:

Hi All

I find that if I sleep on my side I wake up with a pain around where my ovary is. Do any of you have this, I cant find it in any of the books. Its not really painfully or worrying but I was just wondering?

Hello ladies!! May I join? Just got my BFP yesterday morning and got my blood paperwork and got the viles filled today(since it wasn't done where my Doc is, it won't get to them until Friday or Monday :S). Two tests later and no period since June 20th(I'm 5 days late.. but actually more because I used to be 3 to 5 days early all the time).
I am hoping for a buddy that is Canadian(not a country snob.. just want to be able to text or what have you), older(I'm 34) and LT TTC.. only hoping.. not an absolute.
If your interested send me a message on here!!! Thanks!!!!

** ADDED**
Can someone please let me know how to put up the cute ticker on how big the baby is?
Thanks again!!!

Hi All

I find that if I sleep on my side I wake up with a pain around where my ovary is. Do any of you have this, I cant find it in any of the books. Its not really painfully or worrying but I was just wondering?

Odd question....Is it relieved by going to the bathroom?

I am just asking because was getting lower abdominal pain, when waking. I blamed it on laying on my stomach, but I realized I get this discomfort if I sleep through the night without going to the bathroom, and I am just overly full.

I dont know if it helps at all.... :blush:

Hello ladies!! May I join? Just got my BFP yesterday morning and got my blood paperwork and got the viles filled today(since it wasn't done where my Doc is, it won't get to them until Friday or Monday :S). Two tests later and no period since June 20th(I'm 5 days late.. but actually more because I used to be 3 to 5 days early all the time).
I am hoping for a buddy that is Canadian(not a country snob.. just want to be able to text or what have you), older(I'm 34) and LT TTC.. only hoping.. not an absolute.
If your interested send me a message on here!!! Thanks!!!!

** ADDED**
Can someone please let me know how to put up the cute ticker on how big the baby is?
Thanks again!!!

Just click on someones ticker that you like and it should take you to the website where you can enter your personal dates and it will generate a code for you. Just copy the code and paste it in your signature line. (user cp, left hand side)

Hmmmm I made the ticker, and I don't think it worked...

Kinoley, I'm having cramping on and off, last night was pretty bad in bed, but I wouldn't say when I'm lying on my side. I do think though that if I hold my bladder the pain is worse now than what it was when I was preggo...

Has anyone got a massive bloat?! I know it's not baby as FAR too small, but I'm certainly very bloated and looks like a bump even though it's not! :wacko:

RosieB I would follow the same instructions as 2eMommy. You need to make sure you copy the Pseudo HTML, UBBCODE, OR BBCODE one and not the HTML one

x

MrsP ~ I have some terrible bloat going on. I havent gained one pound but yet my pants are uncomfortably tight and just feeling puffy all over. I am trying make some adjustments to my diet, hopefully something works!

Funny you should say that 2eMommy as I wouldn't be surprised if my diet has caused it. I was on a clean eating diet with DH, no gluten, sugar, dairy, preservatives etc.. though we didn't always stick to it & cheated from time to time. But now I have bambino I thought I'd better eat more fibre so have had a lot of bread & cereal & therefore milk, compared to what I used to. I know DH feels like crap when he has gluten so maybe its that! :shrug:

I see you've had a scan already, bet its amazing, I can wait for mine next week x

MrsP ~ I have some terrible bloat going on. I havent gained one pound but yet my pants are uncomfortably tight and just feeling puffy all over. I am trying make some adjustments to my diet, hopefully something works!

Funny you should say that 2eMommy as I wouldn't be surprised if my diet has caused it. I was on a clean eating diet with DH, no gluten, sugar, dairy, preservatives etc.. though we didn't always stick to it & cheated from time to time. But now I have bambino I thought I'd better eat more fibre so have had a lot of bread & cereal & therefore milk, compared to what I used to. I know DH feels like crap when he has gluten so maybe its that! :shrug:

I see you've had a scan already, bet its amazing, I can wait for mine next week x

I have really bad bloating too but earlier this week it was really painful!! SO much so I nearly passed out at work! :dohh:
I just cant eat as much in one go as I used to so little and often it is for me - plus the bread, cereals and milk is hard to stomach - literally! :wacko:

Loving apples at the mo :thumbup:

Thanks trying2becalm, glad I'm not alone! The bloat seems to have gone off a bit now, not sure if that's good or bad ha ha. I'm loving peaches :flower: x

It was nice to see the heartbeat flickering, but Getting my scan was a little meltdown in itself. I went in for what i thought was a possible kidney stone again, and they did a scan to make sure all was well, and they told me that they saw no fetus, yolk or heartbeat, and they thought the sac was irregular and possibly going to end in a miscarriage. I was so sick to my stomach for almost 2 weeks until my follow up scan, here they saw everything they needed! I was so relieved! My HCG levels were high so they thought they shouldve seen something, but I guess the bean was playing tricks! I go again for another on the 17th of August. I cant wait!

I am still trying to find what works for me as far as my diet. Been having lots of nausea, so if that slows down the eating, maybe the bloat will slow too!

Hope all is well with you!

It was nice to see the heartbeat flickering, but Getting my scan was a little meltdown in itself. I went in for what i thought was a possible kidney stone again, and they did a scan to make sure all was well, and they told me that they saw no fetus, yolk or heartbeat, and they thought the sac was irregular and possibly going to end in a miscarriage. I was so sick to my stomach for almost 2 weeks until my follow up scan, here they saw everything they needed! I was so relieved! My HCG levels were high so they thought they shouldve seen something, but I guess the bean was playing tricks! I go again for another on the 17th of August. I cant wait!

I am still trying to find what works for me as far as my diet. Been having lots of nausea, so if that slows down the eating, maybe the bloat will slow too!

Hope all is well with you!

Thanks hun, I'm fine thank-you, just the odd bit of nausea but it only seems to last seconds - so far anyway! Have you tried ginger biscuits? How awful your scan was, you'll have been beside yourself with worry waiting for another scan! How many weeks were you when you had the first one? 1 more sleep for me! Eek! :happydance: x

I was only about 5 weeks 1 day when they did the first one, and since my levels were over 2000, they thought they should have seen something then. I was going absolutely crazy.

All by bloods after that went up, then 10 days later I got my rescan, and everything was well! I just wish they wouldve never did that first scan. I was terrified!! I am just thankful it worked out as well as it did!

Hope you get good pictures on your scan, I cant wait to see little arms and legs :baby:

I never tried the ginger biscuits, but I am definately going to look into it. The only reason I am up right now is because I was woken up with terrible nausea. I cant believe I feel so bad it wakes me up. Go figure. Hopefully this banana works so I can get a few hours sleep before work...:coffee:

Aw your MS sounds yucky! :( Hope it gets better soon and that mine doesn't start properly :haha:. Here is Baby P :happydance: Measuring 7 weeks 2 days and heartbeat seen. I wasn't expecting another scan before my 12 weeks but I go back in 2 weeks! :) x

Attachments

• IMAG0632.jpg
    IMAG0632.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 5
Aw your MS sounds yucky! :( Hope it gets better soon and that mine doesn't start properly :haha:. Here is Baby P :happydance: Measuring 7 weeks 2 days and heartbeat seen. I wasn't expecting another scan before my 12 weeks but I go back in 2 weeks! :) x

Great picture, bet it was very exciting! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"