MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi Ladies,
"March Monkeys" sounds too cute!! I am due on the 8th. I am 4 weeks today. We had our confirmation appointment today and it went great. I have been married for just over a year. I am very optimistic/have good feelings about this pregnancy. I "just knew" I was pregnant and got a + on 9DPO. Getting anxious for some testing, I am having a u/s at 7 weeks due to a loss in April. I am feeling so so different from last time, very nauseous and almost sick a few times today and so tired. I am having some cramping (which of course has me worried but I was assured by doc today that it is uterus stretching and probably gas). Does this sound familiar to anyone? Can't wait to read everyone's updates!! Love that there are some Moms here to help out us first timers. Take care ladies!!

I too have cramps and having waves of nausea! Ihope this pregnancy isnt like my last, i was sick 24-7 for 9 months straight :( no fun!

Hello to all you new ladies :) hope everyone is well this morning! Still no symptons from me, getting v worried now :( I think I might buy another test and do it tomorrow, but I cant bear the thought of it suddenly being neg or that the line hasnt got any darker since last Saturday....what do you ladies think I should do??

I have my 1st midife appoinment july 9th and another july 25th , I just can't wait to get a bit further , I hate all the worrying . I don't have many symptoms really, my boobs hurt on and off, I am having some sickness, but I don't no if that's because I'm hungry as my appetite as gone like it did with my son, I have been really tired but wasn't to bad yday so that worried me x I had bloods yday and will again monday, to check my levels are rising even no I have no reason to think there not x

I'm a poas addict and its made me really worried my lines are getting darker but I don't think there dark enough, I'm not peeing on a stick today, I've got one left which ill do 2moz , but I can't say I won't buy more I did about 20 with my son x

& try not worry hun, my symtoms didn't show til 6 weeks with my son x

Hi everyone an I join?! My name is Jo i am 25 and have been married since 2nd april this year (together for 10 years) and I am excited if not a little anxious about this incredible journey that we are so lucky to be on.

It will be our first so this is a very nervous post as we are only 4+4 today and I'm worried something bad is going to happen. I have worked out my due date as being the 4th march 2014, and i am trying not to get too excited but it's very difficult :)

We have decided not to tell anyone until we have had a scan to check everything's ok. We are thinking about paying to have an early one at around 8 weeks and I wondered what everyone else's thoughts were?

Jo

I'd say if you can afford it, to go for gold :) if I wasn't getting one through the hospital, I would pay for a early private one (and have done at 7 weeks in the past).

So I gave in and poas ! Lol. It was my last one though, I mite do another one day next week just because I want to see two dark lines but I'm happy that its getting darker , the top one was yday morning and bottom was about 10 mins ago , do u think there looking good.
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130629-00428.jpg

Looking very good donnarobinson!!

Hope everyone is not too worried today!! I'm alright... bit bummed my CB Digi has run out of battery! But oh well!! Still have my (pretty dark) line on my FRER, which I got at 9dpo not with FMU so that kind of helps me reassure, though I do think I implanted quite early (going by my chart it was probably at 4dpo)

Welcome again to the new girls! Glad people are joining!! Spread the word!! :haha:

So I gave in and poas ! Lol. It was my last one though, I mite do another one day next week just because I want to see two dark lines but I'm happy that its getting darker , the top one was yday morning and bottom was about 10 mins ago , do u think there looking good.
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w205/sxydonna88/IMG-20130629-00428.jpg

Today's is definitely darker than yesterday's! Haha you are making me want to pee on a stick!

Thanks girls seeing its getting quite dark has made me abit happier, I'm sure given a few days it will be darker , feeling more positive , and today the test line came up as the urine passed it :) which it didn't yday x

Ugh nausea this a.m. All i really want is some pasta salad haha..

As for paying for scans, if u have the $ i would do it! My insurance pays for mine every4 weeks so im lucky, but if it didnt id be paying for my own as well!

Hello to all you new ladies :) hope everyone is well this morning! Still no symptons from me, getting v worried now :( I think I might buy another test and do it tomorrow, but I cant bear the thought of it suddenly being neg or that the line hasnt got any darker since last Saturday....what do you ladies think I should do??

If it makes u feel better get another test or buy some internet cheapies..i had about 50 for 20$ amd they actually work better than first response early response...my internet ones read about 25 hcg and higher... Regular digitals read 50 or higher usually ...hope this helps... Also the imternet ones, since they are so cheap u can pee on a stick as u please without feeling guilty of wasting $$ :)

If anyone is om facebook my name is nicole lewis. From plains pennsylvania, usa ( married to ryan lewis) my profile pic is of my little ella! But shhhh we obviously didnt announce the pregnancy yet and i think we might wait until the gender scan this time !

I caved and peed on another stick! Here's my progression. The last one is today at 5 weeks...

https://christineandianwedding.com/2021prog.jpg

hi country momma....am due on 12th march...had a shakey morning as cramps and spotting but seems to have settled down now...i've had 5 misscarraiges...5 babies born healthy but very sadly lost a son to cot death many years ago so I'm definately at the wait and see time,trying to take it easy,not working till monday:)

Hi my name is Rebecca and im 32, got a little boy Sam who is 2 in August. Been trying for about a year for number 2 and had just been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and I was due to start Chlomid when I got my BFP :) So nervous and still cant believe it ut fingers crossed. I think my dute date will be 6 March but I have irregular periods so not 100% sure xx

hi country momma....am due on 12th march...had a shakey morning as cramps and spotting but seems to have settled down now...i've had 5 misscarraiges...5 babies born healthy but very sadly lost a son to cot death many years ago so I'm definately at the wait and see time,trying to take it easy,not working till monday:)

I'm so sorry for the loss of your son. :( But congrats on your pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->