MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi my name is Rebecca and im 32, got a little boy Sam who is 2 in August. Been trying for about a year for number 2 and had just been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and I was due to start Chlomid when I got my BFP :) So nervous and still cant believe it ut fingers crossed. I think my dute date will be 6 March but I have irregular periods so not 100% sure xx

Congrats! I had the same thing happen. Was supposed to start clomid and got my BFP instead! Isn't it funny how things like that happen? Your chart looks pretty accurate - did fertility friend give you the March 6 due date? If so, I think you can trust it!

Hi girls how are you? I'm looking forward to midwife on 9th july :) x having a few

Hi I'm Laura, I'm due 3rd march with my second baby. Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Had my first appointment with the midwife yeaterday. Had the routine in office pee test and got my blood drawn for betas. Have to wait till monday for numbers though!

I still cant beleive were pregnant again! Surreal, but super excited, nervous, scared all at the same time!

Had my first appointment with the midwife yeaterday. Had the routine in office pee test and got my blood drawn for betas. Have to wait till monday for numbers though!

Hi country momma, I hope your first appointment went well yesterday. Can you tell me what to expect from that first appointment?

Have any of you ladies read any decent pregnancy books that you can recommend? I don't want one that's too full on and sciencey??? :coffee:

I hope everyone is doing ok today. I have some twinges and they all seem to be more on my right hand side, I hope this is normal???

Hi Jo, my first apt wasn't to exciting because I am only 3+4 nd I just found out monday. I had to do a urine test in there office so they could confirm the bfp and then they did my edd based on lmp. And then I went and got my blood drawn for betas. Wont get my first u/s until about 6 weeks.

I signed up for online updates for each week, but i did read what to expect when your expecting! Very helpful! :)

Dont know if its right about implantation but w my dd, i felt all my cramping and twinges on my left...this one is def on my right... We wonder if its a boy lol...i did read about side of implantation and sex of aby but im sure its just coincidence!

Wow gone for a day and there are loads of posts and new posters lol -

Welcome everyone and Hi :wave:

Eltjuh I am due 7th March -Is that the same as you then? Yay!!! :happydance::happydance: Although my babies are always late so more like 21st for me haha

donnarobinson and LisK -your new lines look fab, I retested today too, haha still preggers :haha:

Jo2600 - where are you based? Here in the UK you get a very informative pregnancy book form your midwife (I am saying UK but presuming the rest of UK is same as Scotland :) )

I have no symptoms either but I think most of the symptoms start when the placenta takes over at the end of 5 weeks ... that's when I will 'look forward' to morning sickness :sick:haha (be I am not laughing later )

xxxx

Dont know if its right about implantation but w my dd, i felt all my cramping and twinges on my left...this one is def on my right... We wonder if its a boy lol...i did read about side of implantation and sex of aby but im sure its just coincidence!

That's quite interesting , I haven't heard that! I guess we will find out in 9 months fingers crossed :)

Eltjuh I am due 7th March -Is that the same as you then? Yay!!! :happydance::happydance: Although my babies are always late so more like 21st for me haha

donnarobinson and LisK -your new lines look fab, I retested today too, haha still preggers :haha:

Jo2600 - where are you based? Here in the UK you get a very informative pregnancy book form your midwife (I am saying UK but presuming the rest of UK is same as Scotland :) )

I have no symptoms either but I think most of the symptoms start when the placenta takes over at the end of 5 weeks ... that's when I will 'look forward' to morning sickness :sick:haha (be I am not laughing later )

xxxx

We live in the midlands. I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday so I wonder if it might be slightly different?

I'm in the midlands to I'm from wolverhampton x

xxxx

We live in the midlands. I have an appointment with my doctor on Monday so I wonder if it might be slightly different?

Just found out I'm pregnant with my first. According the web we are due around March 7. We have been trying since Feb and are very excited, but have a ton of questions.

Hi ladies, I got my BFP 5 days ago. I am 4 weeks, 3 days- due March 6.
This is our first. I don't have many symptoms and think I will go by a clear blue test mid next week and hopefully I will see a pregnant 3 weeks +

My GP told me that I wont have my first app with the OB until around week 8. Does anyone know if they do an ultrasound then? Seems like ages to wait to make sure things are going ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->