March 2015 Pots of Gold

Always celebrate our small victories & milestones :happydance: every time I have to tinkle, I celebrate I have no spotting!!

Same here!!! ButI've been SO.TIRED. that in itself is a perversely reassuring symptom. I feel asleep sitting up at work yesterday for like 20 minutes.. not good lol

Pardon this ultra silly questions.. but the past two days, if I go too long without eating, I feel extremely 'blah'. That's the only way I can describe it. I do not necessarily feel like I'm going to throw up, but I get really hot, feel a little light headed, etc.

Is this nausea? :blush:

I know this is a ridiculous question, but I've never had nausea in any of my pregnancies.

Thanks mama tex but try's me I do moan lol!

And that was kind of how my nausea started and I think for some people that's all they ever get. But for me it got worse at just over 6 weeks. Sounds like the beginning of it though.

Hi ladies! Mind if I join in? Congrats to you all. :hugs:

I am just over 8 weeks pregnant after my loss in May. I was in the ER at 6 weeks with bleeding and they found a sub-chorionic hematoma. They saw cardiac activity but no measurable heart beat at that time. I am going for another U/S next Thursday. So nervous because its going to be around the same time that I misscarried.

ok so ive finally read all the way back. So much progress and its so much good news!!! MaMa tex welcome hon! I remember you from other boards.
bdb8- that's pretty much the mild version, unfortunately it tends to get worse. Ill be 7 weeks tomorrow and the feeling has turned into all day nausea that nothing helps rid me of
kits and swampmaiden- I feel the same. I always give a little thanks when im good.
lbrum- welcome hon. I too am coming up on that milestone. my last 2 losses have been at 8 weeks and I be 7 weeks tomorrow. All I can s is to pray and believe that youll see your happy healthy lo on that's. I will be praying for you. I know how scary that to leading up to milestones can be.

AFM- I will be 7 weeks tomorrow. I have been sick this last week so I wasn't noticing my symptoms as I was also working. I took off work because I felt awful and realized that the irritating feeling in my stomach has been nausea. Ive got morning sickness!!! I know that's strange but im excited. its not terrible but its steadily getting worse. its the first thing that's let me know there is something in there besides complete exhaustion.

Sorry if I forgot anyone/ Im glad you all are doing well. I think too we shod wait to make a group name until second tri.

Pardon this ultra silly questions.. but the past two days, if I go too long without eating, I feel extremely 'blah'. That's the only way I can describe it. I do not necessarily feel like I'm going to throw up, but I get really hot, feel a little light headed, etc.

Is this nausea? :blush:

I know this is a ridiculous question, but I've never had nausea in any of my pregnancies.

I get this too. If I have an empty stomach I start to feel really ill. I find i also have random waves of nausea. I will be fine one minute and the next I just want to puke and then I will be fine. I've only been actually sick once and I am hoping it won't get any worse as i hate being sick. But I will gladly have it if it means I get a healthy bean!

Thanks, girls. I felt silly asking that, but it really wasn't all that obvious to me at that point. This morning, though, was gross. No throwing up yet, but I laid in bed for half an hour willing it to go away. I just knew that, if I got up, I'd be throwing up bile and that was what I was trying to avoid. :(

Hi there everyone, I am now 6 weeks 2 days with my Rainbow. I lost a baby back in Jan of this year to a sever miscarriage, I had hemorrhaged pretty bad. I was in my 12th week. Though baby had passed at 9 weeks. This one was not planned. We were waiting to try in Aug for that elusive April baby,lol. But here we are. I had gone in to the ER on Thursday with stomach pains and there was a sac no baby yet and HCG level of 8000. My OB didn't seem to concerned aside from the fact that I have a small bleed around the placenta. They assured me that many woman with small bleeds carry healthy pregnancies. So I am trying to stay hopeful. But I am scared to death! This will be the last attempt for us as I am 37 years old and just feel like this is it for us. I go in tomorrow for a HCG level retest and am praying all goes well! We are Due March 28 , 2015!

welcome to the thread mamaitalia.
so the u/s only showed a bleed inside the uterus or are you spotting?

I know how a severe miscarriage can be.. my 2nd mc was pretty bad... very painful and severe hemorhagging as well.. its really scary to think about the possibility of going through that again.

hopefully all is well for this pregnancy.. if you are about 6 weeks today, then thursday when you went in you were only 5.5 weeks, so its perfectly fine not to detect a heartbeat or anything. what are your other symptoms so far?

Hi there everyone, I am now 6 weeks 2 days with my Rainbow. I lost a baby back in Jan of this year to a sever miscarriage, I had hemorrhaged pretty bad. I was in my 12th week. Though baby had passed at 9 weeks. This one was not planned. We were waiting to try in Aug for that elusive April baby,lol. But here we are. I had gone in to the ER on Thursday with stomach pains and there was a sac no baby yet and HCG level of 8000. My OB didn't seem to concerned aside from the fact that I have a small bleed around the placenta. They assured me that many woman with small bleeds carry healthy pregnancies. So I am trying to stay hopeful. But I am scared to death! This will be the last attempt for us as I am 37 years old and just feel like this is it for us. I go in tomorrow for a HCG level retest and am praying all goes well! We are Due March 28 , 2015!

Hoping everything is fine with you mama!! You went in pretty early. Some babies aren't found until weeks later. I know that they say that by the time your HCG reaches around 2000, something should be seen on the ultrasound but everyone is different and babies grow differently. I went in at around what I thought was 6 weeks and they saw nothing at all. Two weeks later there was a baby so don't give up. No experience with bleeding but if the doctor isn't concerned, then take that as a good sign. It's funny how life works out sometimes. Babies have their own plans lol :)

Good news ladies- I just had my repeat ultrasound scan and everything is fine. Little heartbeat flickering away and it's grown! Measuring 7+2 today and I think I should be about 7+5 so much better. I think I am even feeling brave enough to book a midwife appointment!

Hope everyone else is well x

thats wonderful news, milosmum!
so is your new due date 3/21, or are you just sticking to the old one? they moved mine to 3/20, but seriously a day or two here or there shouldnt make a difference

That's great news milosmum, congratulations :)

Brilliant news milosmum! Go and make that midwife appointment. I filled out the paperwork today to get my booking appointment with the midwife at my doc surgery. I'm hoping the midwife will see me next week.

I'm seeing my midwife on Tuesday morning. I'll be almost 10 weeks by then! Just want to jump to the 12 week scan and then hopefully I can start to relax a little bit.

here here, lbrum me too.. I had no idea the first trimester was so physically taxing. I knew the emotional part bc of my mcs, but I've never made it this far before or had symptoms so bad. I know its good to be sick and nauseous and tired.. but still!!!

Hi ladies,

I have been lurking, we found out a couple of weeks ago that I am preggo and due exactly a year from my last loss, March 22nd.

I had my first U/S today (7+2), the baby was measuring 6+2 but that happened with both of my boys (my take home & my angel) and they both had caught up by the 12 week scan, so I am not worried about it. I hope some of you who have measured a little small take some comfort in that. :flower: HR was 141 bpm and such a relief to see.

Laska you have been in my thoughts, I hope you get news with your next draw. :hugs:

hi LilFooshFoosh, welcome to the Rainbows thread

Thats wonderful news that you got a HB, always a good sign.

I think Laska tho is on the March Mallows thread... I dont think shes on this one.

Thanks ladies - I made the midwife appointment for next Tuesday which will be fun as I will have to take DS with me! I seem to remember that last time the midwives went by my LMP for my due date rather than changing it based on the 6 week scan. I think they do change it according to the 12 week scan though (last time I went forwards by 10days!)

Hop everyone else is well x

Haha! Thanks swampmaiden! Obviously I was stalking both :blush: I guess I have to post there too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->