March 2015 Pots of Gold

Flou, I sympathize with you regarding the heat. I was off last week & we live on top of a pub my oh has, well I was absolutely roasting!!! I didn't want to leave because being outside just made me fall asleep & going downstairs where it was much cooler meant I had to deal with people.

It's ridiculous our heat with no ac!!

Sorry if I never welcomed any newcomers! But I'm glad we keep growing & keep making it past our little milestones.

I can't remember who suggested it but I love the idea of listing our bfp's & getting a group name/logo going! I know a lady confuzion has done a lot of the little icons & images you see on signatures but I think she's staying away for a bit. There's a march mallows group at the moment from a previous tww, but I do like a pot of gold or march charms type of theme.

Just letting you know it gets my vote!

Have a great day ladies, gonna see if I can nap a bit before getting up for real!

Hi ladies can I cautiously join you. My edd is 13th march. I had a miscarriage at about 6 weeks in 2009 then had my rainbow in jan 2011. We then decide to try for baby number two. Had two more miscarriages sept 13 and may 14. I am7 weeks 3 day. Both my recent losses stopped growing at 5 weeks 6 days and i miscarried at 7 weeks.

Had a panic at 5 weeks this time as had quite a heavy bleed followed by 5 days of spotting. Had a scan at 6 weeks1 day and was measuring spot on and saw baby's heartbeat. Spotting finally stopped four days ago but still feeling anxious . Have got another scan this coming Monday when I will be 8 weeks 2 days. Hopping that if things are ok then too then I might be able to start relaxing a bit.

Have symptoms but still can't relax.i have very full boobs which are sore at times waves of nausea and feel exhausted.

Hoping we are all carrying our sticky beansxxxxxxx

Everyone is always welcome :hi: smiler
Sorry to hear about all your losses & we definitely understand your anxiety.

Glad you got your heartbeat & the bleeding has stopped. You must've been so scared :hug:

Take care!

I joined the March Mallows group too, but thats just for regular March pregnancies... I thought our little rainbows group should be its own deal.. especially the with rainbow theme.. theres always a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow idea.. but my vote is to wait until we make it outta first trimester before really committing... just in case ya know..

anyways, yeah the heat has been bad.. kits, I put rose water in a spray bottle and mist myself while in front of a fan.. its really nice

Smiler, welcome.. I can't believe you bled so bad and still had a positive u/s.. did the doctors/nurse offer any explaination for the bleeding??

My midwife appt went okay.. they wanted to wait until after my first u/s (which is today!) to do my bloodwork, so all we did was talk.. she did tell me tho that my brown discharge a few days ago could have just been from old implantation blood that finally worked its way.. so that was a bit of a relief to hear

so.. just 7 hours to go before my u/s.. I may call them and see if they had any cancellations and perhaps get squeezed in sooner

Hows everyone elses week been going by so far?

Hi swamp maiden. They couldn't find a reason for my bleed on us but I had a cervical ectropian when I had my daughter which caused me to have a couple of bleeds so they said that could still be there x x

Welcome smiler - hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Swampmaiden - nearly scan time, I have my fingers crossed for you x

My scan was first thing this morning and it was generally good news. Little tiny blob in utero with a heartbeat! I've had about 14 scans at the EPU now and only once did they find a heartbeat and that 'blob' became my little boy! So I am feeling much more confident after today's scan but the only concern was that it is measuring a bit small 5-6 weeks rather than 6.5weeks which I should be. However the sonographer reminded me that when measuring baby at this stage it is the difference between 4mm and 6mm in size!
They have kindly offered me a reassurance scan next Tuesday to ensure I am progressing normally as my previous losses have been at 6weeksish. So it's back to waiting again!

Hope everyone else is well x

Welcome smiler :)

Swamp maiden, can't wait to hear how your scan went!

Milosmum, good news about the scan. I've heard of lots of cases of babies measuring smaller in early scans so try now to worry.

I'm up for the due date idea once we all hit the second trimester. I think I can amend this one as I started it (someone might have to tell me what to do lol)

Hi smiler, i am sorry for your losses and I hope this pregnancy leads to your rainbow.

swampmaiden how did your scan go? I've got mine on Friday, feeling scared and excited about it.

Milosmum, great news about the scan! Don't worry if little one is measuring smaller at the mo. Apparently it can be really difficult to measure the little bean accurately. The positive thing is that you saw a heartbeat! Yay!

I've been feeling really sick today and thought i was actually going to vomit a couple of times. Even though symptoms are progressing well i am still petrified of it all going wrong. I don't mind going through all this yucky sickness if i get a healthy baby in March.

thanks for the well wishes ladies, my scan is in about 2 hours.. got it moved from 430 to 230

milosmum, glad they got the HB, and youre right i wouldnt worry too much about the dates/size.. especially this early.

I actually have no real idea of my dates other than LMP, because we werent even really trying for this pregnancy so I wasnt charting or anything.. go figure.. took us 5 months TTC on the last one..

flou, as hilarious as this sounds.. im glad you are feeling sick enough puke lol ;)

Welcome Smiler, yay for a heartbeat :) I've got my next scan next Tuesday. The HB was seen at 5+6 so fingers crossed all is still well :)

Swampmaiden - Good luck for your scan :hugs:

Milosmum - Yay for seeing your little bean & a HB!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Love the rainbow/pot of gold idea :)

ASM, my cramps have eased off today, only a few twinges here & there. Am nervous now... Anyone else still getting cramps?

Xxx

katestar, my cramps and twinges have tapered off a bit, but as i just got back from my first u/s today, i am reassured that it doesnt necessarily mean anything!

I had tears in my eyes as I saw a perfect ultrasound today!! HB 121/min, and my dates are practically right on.. measuring 6w4days instead of 6w6d, but as my cycle is slightly irregular, thats okay!!! Words can't even describe how happy I am.. I've never seen a HB on any of my pregnancies before, so Im really really really hoping this is the one that'll stick!!

Attachments

• firstuspic.jpg
    firstuspic.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
What a beautiful bean, swampmaiden <3

Tomorrow is my ultrasound and I am equal parts nervous and excited. I'm somewhere between 5w6d and 6w2d, so I have no idea if I'll see a heart beat or not.

bdb, the u/s tech said usually by 5w5d they can get a HB.. so you should be good to go!!

That's awesome swampmaiden!!

Congratulations, very happy for you :wohoo:

Best of luck for tomorrow's scan bdb!! I really hope you get the heartbeat too!

Fabulous news swampmaiden - a heartbeat is such a good sign! Hope you can relax and enjoy this pregnancy a bit more now xxx

Hey ladies :)

I think I've got a bladder infection or something. I'm chugging cranberry juice but I think I may swing in to emerg just for a double check that it's not anything else. May play it up a bit and see if I can score an ultrasound. I'm 6+2 so there should be a heartbeat and if would ease my mind do much to see that there is actually something growing in there!

Swampmaiden - Lovely scan photo :) So very happy for you! What a great milestone!

Bdb - GL today! Can't wait to hear from you :)

Glad to read everyone is doing well!

Good day ladies!! I didn't have a very restful sleep last night. It's bad enough I am fatigued now. To not get sleep on top of that isn't good!! I woke up from a really horrible dream that someone was trying to kill my family, myself, and my baby. Then there was a dog outside barking ALL night. I kept waking up to this dog barking, so it's like Id idn't get any sleep. ARGHHH!! Other than that, feeling okay. I may just take it easier today.

katestar, my cramps and twinges have tapered off a bit, but as i just got back from my first u/s today, i am reassured that it doesnt necessarily mean anything!

I had tears in my eyes as I saw a perfect ultrasound today!! HB 121/min, and my dates are practically right on.. measuring 6w4days instead of 6w6d, but as my cycle is slightly irregular, thats okay!!! Words can't even describe how happy I am.. I've never seen a HB on any of my pregnancies before, so Im really really really hoping this is the one that'll stick!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->