March 2017 Babies/ Bump Buddies!!!!!!

Hi ladies due with babe 2 on March 3rd-10th by my calculations, really wonky cycles. Have an us tomorrow to tell me exactly. As for symptoms so far a really tender bbs, and an extremely sore left nipple with sickness thats comes one day and is gone the next then back again

It's been a long time since I've been on here but last time this site really helped me out!

Currently (accidentally) pregnant with our 4th

Honestly every time I say that it seems surreal.

Due date is between March 16th and 20th
Depends on which calculator I use because I have short cycles.

Anyone had any new symptoms ?? I AM SUPER TIRED like I'm a big sleeper anyway but never felt this drained ! Also had a back ache yesterday which freaked me out a bit but turns out that's normal ? Also I am sooooo moody And stressy it's unreal �� Hoping so much that this baby sticks and I'll have a perfect rainbow baby

I just found out im preggo they dont know how far along I am but so my estimated due date is March 20th ... but my HCG levels were really low they were 24.4 and than 48 hours later they were 76.5 my doctor doesnt seemed worried but I am very much I have morning sickness and my bbs hurt so bad and I'm having trouble sleeping but during the day im not that tired

EDD is March 10th....which is also my birthday! How crazy is that? I had my son May 2015, and I am excited to be here again. It is funny how much more relaxed I feel about being pregnant this time. I don't even think I will go to the Dr. for several weeks lol.

I'm due March 15!! Who else is having cramping? Sharp but mild? I remember having this with DD but it still freaks me out!!

My cramping has died down now but I was having it quite badly. I feel so so sick. My hcg was 26 at 11dpo. There's a massive range of what's normal. If it's doubling that's they key thing

I l am having cramps both in my abdomen and back which freaks me out but I know it's normal ! Self refereed myself to hospital maternity ward so waiting to hear back from them and get me some tests doneeeee

Okay ladies.... I think I have everybody added to the first page. If I missed you, please let me know!! Ill be trying my best to keep up with updates after ultrasounds to change due dates as necessary. I hope all you ladies are doing well!!!

AFM: Sore nipples, creamy CM, and tireddddd! But that's about it for now. Tomorrow is the big day that I surprise DH with the news!!! I'm super excited and it's getting harder and harder to hide it. I keep almost accidently blurting it out haha. Ill update you ladies on the big reveal tomorrow!!!:happydance:

Thinking of you Sarah!! I hope all is okay and baby is just getting snug!!!

Sarah- I've had the same. :hugs: I hope it's just growing pains for you and I both. Mine is off and on and especially starts when I exercise. I've been staying very active with my kids this summer swimming and hiking so I'm thinking this is part of my cramping. Fingers crossed for you!

APG- good luck telling DH!! Let us know how it goes. So exciting!!

EDD is March 10th....which is also my birthday! How crazy is that? I had my son May 2015, and I am excited to be here again. It is funny how much more relaxed I feel about being pregnant this time. I don't even think I will go to the Dr. for several weeks lol.

I am also due on my birthday! Wow!

There are literally SO many March birthdays in my and my husband's family, it's crazy. What's one more, right?

Apg you must be good at keeping secrets! There's no way I could have kept mine secret this long from Dh. My parents even know now!

Hiya! I'm due 10th March. We plan on having a scan at 7 weeks for reassurance as we did with my first 2. I am all booked for 1st midwife appointment and 12 weeks scan so now it's a waiting game. This was a suprise pregnancy, very unexpected. Lots of changes. I have nausea most of the day and cramping on and off with some lower back pain.

Sarah just noticed you're expecting twins. How exciting! How come you're having to have so many bloods?

Oh I see! Sorry I didn't realise. Praying all is well for you

Hey can I join due March 12th I think it could change

And the dry heaving and begun !

oh gosh! I would soooo much rather just puke then to dry heave all day!

those are the worse.

I am 5w3days...and everytime i eat. i literally just stop mid way and hate the meal....

it could be the most delicious thing EVER...but for some reason...im not interested and my stomach does not approve. I want to eat food and be happy about it damnit!!!!

Also having cramps daily now...not all day, but they are def noticable...

i hope its BabyC getting comfy !

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!:happydance:

My nausea is bad. Hit bang on 6 weeks. I'm living off watermelon, Sprite and salad. Can't stomach anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->