March 2020 Babies - Please Join

MrsFruitie

Reaction score
Ive just got a BFP at 10dpo (pic attached) which means if all goes well the baby will be born in March 2020. I thought I would set up a thread for anyone else due March 2020 time so that we can track our pregnancies together and talk through our worries and joys. Hope to hear from a few people

D1BE8E82-8BFB-41D3-8DB3-644BD201D075.jpeg

Hey! I just got my BFP. By my calculations baby will be due March 6th, 2020! My son was due March 5, 2018 and came on Feb. 23 so I may end up with two babies with very close birthdays. It's obviously early days, but I'm hopeful everything will go well!

I’ll join. Got my bfp last night at 9dpo. Tested with frer today at 10dpo. Baby due around 14th March. My eldest won’t be chuffed. It’s her birthday on the 12th!!! But she’ll be 19 so.....

Don’t know about you lot but I’m totally wiped out and craving bananas and lemon :haha:

Pics in wrong order! Top today’s bottom last nights. Stupid thing!!!

57B53E66-684E-4AE0-9A39-DC1FD4510D88.jpeg F0088333-62CD-437C-8429-AD0A1F92D58B.jpeg

I’m due roughly 4th March 2020 ☺️ Anyone else’s boobs killing??? Myn are so sore! Xxx

Fortunately my boobs are good! I'm still breastfeeding my 16 month old twice a day so I hope they don't get too sensitive. My plan has always been for him to self wean so I hope I don't have to cut him off due to boob pain, could happen though.

I have been feeling uncomfortable, like mild crampy feeling off any on. Not painful, just bothersome. My sense of smell has already increased. I couldn't help but cringe feeding our cats today haha.

Yep I can’t empty the bin makes me feel ill ha ha.
I have been crampy too, not really bad but I’m aware of it. My daughter was born 23rd Feb 2012 just seen your son was born on the 23rd to! Ha xxx

Hello to all you March 2020 BFP people! I’ve worked out that my due date will be the 12th March! Fingers crossed this little bean sticks. I would be due on my period this week Thursday and I’m really stressing it’s still going to happen even though I’ve done 20 plus tests all positive and getting stronger... after last years miscarriage I’m really worrying but trying to relax!!
The only symptom I have had was the implantation pain, a light pink wipe after a wee and I’m exhausted and a bit dizzy. Xx

Cautiously joining you all so hopefully the excitement catches on.

I had a surprise pregnancy which ended up in early miscarriage last month. I'm still trying to navigate through the grieve. Decided that I wouldn't have anymore children, couldn't cope with going through another loss... But here I am.
Last night I had to sleep without my bra on and alarm bells started ringing. That's the first thing I felt with my last pregnancy. Took a cheap test in the morning, faint line. Took a digi in the afternoon and it said pregnant 1-2.
I feel extremely guilty now for being pregnant again but also terrified at every single twinge I feel. I was very cranky with my last one.

Oh, my due date is on the 9th of March. My dad's birthday but I have always gone early in past pregnancies.

I have PCOS and have struggled to get pregnant in the past so what were the chances of 2 surprises in a row?

Fingers crossed for you Molly and MrsFruitie! I had a miscarriage before my first baby so I tend to be paranoid as well during this early phase. Here's hoping we all have nice sticky babies!

Is anyone else really bloated?! I feel like a balloon!! X

Test a very strong positive now so hopefully means bean has stuck! I think I’ll be terrified until I get a scan and a heartbeat!! X

E03B5D75-1D73-4467-9F11-7584587F2BE1.jpeg

Test a very strong positive now so hopefully means bean has stuck! I think I’ll be terrified until I get a scan and a heartbeat!! X

View attachment 1063699
great lines! I'm always terrified until I have a scan and there's a heartbeat. At least for now you know you have a good strong positive! yay!

What tests do you use Molly? I did a clearblue non digi and that was very clear too, but still fainter on Internet cheapies.

I’m going to ask my doctor for an earlier booking appt and scan this time, as last pregnancy before the miscarriage I was classed as high risk. Xx

What tests do you use Molly? I did a clearblue non digi and that was very clear too, but still fainter on Internet cheapies.

I’m going to ask my doctor for an earlier booking appt and scan this time, as last pregnancy before the miscarriage I was classed as high risk. Xx

Internet cheapie and a CB Digi yesterday. The cheap one looks a bit darker today I think. But I'm terrified, I'm getting a bit of heaviness or discomfort and it freaks me out because of last month's loss. I don't think I could cope again.

I'm starving all the time!!! Extremely unusual for me, I snack a lot but I've had dinner twice this evening plus snacks. Also very bloated and gassy (sorry tmi).

The first picture is from this evening. It looks darker in person.

Second and third from yesterday. There was a pink line but it was hard to capture on picture.

IMG_20190703_213606.jpg IMG_20190703_214029.jpg IMG_20190703_214122.jpg

Molly I use the same cheapies and they don’t seem to go much darker. Ive kept mine for the past few days too see how much it changes (trying to see if my hcg is increasing) Husband thinks I’m full blown nuts but is hiding it well haha. I think it depends on how much dye is in each test as they all differ a bit. I seem to get stronger results in an evening. Xx

EF44780A-378F-49E0-A0A4-97B8F5961648.jpeg

I'm waiting to get a proper dark positive and past Thursday before contacting my GP. DH wants me to do it now because of what happened to us but their tests are not very sensitive and I don't want to risk it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->