• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

It's lots of short stories from children all over the country. The book is called "Mini Sagas - Creative Capers The North & The Midlands". It's published in October but we can order an early copy cos DD's story's part of it! I've had to sign a copywright form and everything!!

is there anything to help with nausea oh my word I feel so sick today! :sick:

It's lots of short stories from children all over the country. The book is called "Mini Sagas - Creative Capers The North & The Midlands". It's published in October but we can order an early copy cos DD's story's part of it! I've had to sign a copywright form and everything!!

That is awesome I'm sure she feels so special and important!

Hey ladies just thought I'd check in and say that I hope everyone's scans and dr appt's go well! I had my first prenantal appt yesterday but they just asked me a lot of questions about family history, lifestyle etc., weighed me, checked my BP etc. My first ultrasound isn't until Aug 23 and I can't wait!!! It might finally feel real then lol. I decided to finally focus and start my journal as well and thanks for the tips on adding the link to my signature :thumbup:

Looking forward to all of your updates, good luck ladies!!

is there anything to help with nausea oh my word I feel so sick today! :sick:

Ginger biscuits save my life every day from nausea!!
Also plain, boiled sweets are excellent. I'm not sure what they're called in USA!!

is that great that BellaBlue showed us I tried and tried and tired and never figured it out until she put the actual link up and bam I finally got it, made it very simple to do. Thanks BellaBlue!

That is awesome I'm sure she feels so special and important!

She's not as excited as her momma!! She's used to all this, she's very bright and achieves so much!!

is that great that BellaBlue showed us I tried and tried and tired and never figured it out until she put the actual link up and bam I finally got it, made it very simple to do. Thanks BellaBlue!

yup thanks BellaBlue!!

Hehe! It's so funny how we use totally different words to describe stuff!!
The newest one I've noticed is we call 'em spring onions, you call 'em scallion's !!!

Awe, No problem ladies.. Glad I could help!

:lol: Some of the things you guys say is so different from the U.S. that I used to have to ask my friend Eve what the heck she was talking about. We finally met halfway and figured out what was what! I saw someone post "undies" the other day referring to bra's.. We call "panties" undies. I was sooo confused :dohh:

I've never heard that bella. Undies to me is what panties are to you!!
But different regions in the uk use diff words too.
A bap up north is a tea cake down south!! (these are types of bread rolls!!)

Well done Embo's DD! thats nice news :)

Miss fox hope u get a nice fat BFP this time!

Sammy interesting tests, taken same day did u say? well it just shows u!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

xxxx

Okay good! Lol. Yeah i was a bit confused.

I have to ask though.. Is fish and chips literally just fish and chips? Like.. potato chips?

:flower: I hear that quite a bit, about wanting fish and chips!

It's my DD on my avatar that's done it. The one with the black bow. My other DD (on my right) is very athletic. She loves sports at school and is excellent at street dance :)

Chips here are thick cut fries. And fish is battered and deep fried !! Hmmm now I want Fish n chips !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->