• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Hey girls.
Can't sleep cos I've been bleeding again. I'm hoping that it's the pessary I've inserted for my thrush. The doc assured me it's safe to use in pregnancy so if anything happens I'll never forgive myself. It feels really irritated "down there" so just hoping and praying it's not my bubs.
Just waiting for my scan Saturday now to find out whether there's something wrong. I'm scared :(

awww hun I am sure you probably just irritated your cervix, fx for good new on saturdays scan!

In the code it has Then it has another copy of your URL after the first one in the brackets, Remove the second https://www. and type whatever you want to show up as a link.

:thumbup:

If you have any problems I could probably try to do it for you :) Let me know.

Did not figure it out....feel like a dumby

Embo, Honey I'm so sorry :(
But you know you aren't the first one that I've heard has had some irritation from those and had some bleeding! I just saw something else posted not long ago from a woman who had some bleeding after using a suppository for yeast infection I believe.

So it doesn't sound coincidental, Try to stay optimistic, as it is a good possibility that it IS just your cervix being irritated. :hugs: You're in my thoughts and prayers honey. I'm staying positive FOR you as well!

[@URL="https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/380686-s_a_m_m_ys-pregnancy-journal.html"]My Pregnancy Journal [/URL@]

^ Here Sammy, Just copy this code and put it in your signature box, All you have to do is remove the '@' sign from the beginning and end that I put in so the code would show up. Otherwise I've got it all set up for your journal.

Thanks Bella. That's exactly why I've used a pessary. For thrush. So hopefully this is what it is for me.
Thanks for your support xx

Thanks BellaBlue I am going to put it in my siggy now

Embo78 keep you chin up no stress until your told something is wrong! Praying for you and keep us updated with any changes or for sat scan cant wait....I have my scan tomorrow so anxious!

Alright- I have my first dr. appointment today! Hopefully I get some answers! haha. IM SOOO CURIOUS!
Embo- I second what Sammy said!
Sammy- that is so exciting about the scan!

I am so nervous but feeling good with being how sick I am if there wasnt a healthy baby in there and I didnt have any symptoms then I think I would be a little more worried. woke up this am at 5 to wee and felt so nauseous same thing at 8am

Hey girls. Thanks for your support.
Been to see my doc (again) this aft. She said it sounds like the pessary irritated my vaginal wall but if I'm still spotting next week she'll send me for a scan. Feel so much better now. My tummys been stretching/pulling again and my doc said that's a good sign that my uterus is growing to accommodate my LO !!

Oooo can't wait to hear bout your scan sammy :)

MissFox when is your appointment you will have to let us know how it goes...how exciting!

it's at 4:30! I'm so bad- I don't want a repeat of what happened earlier this week so I collected some FMU and tested with it! Just to make sure!!

Well I am glad your got confirmation about the pessary irritating your vajayjay and not something more serious.

MissFox and you got a positive result right. I hear if you not going to test for awhile to refrigerate it and when your going to test take it out about 30-45 minutes before testing so I will become room temp, sitting out can ruin hcg I have heard not sure if it is true or not

Good to know! I should be fine. Especially since the + test this morning was so dark I'm sure that on a more sensitive test it should be able to pick up then. And I will not be chugging water all day!

Thats good when I got my first faint + I didnt drink anything for 5.5 hours and held my urine the whole time....felt like I was going to explode but here are my pictures same day the test were taken

1. first test 2mu very faint line only held urine for maybe 1 hour
2. with a light behind it still very faint
3. out of case can see faint line
4. after holding urine and not drinking anything for 5.5 hours tested same day

Attachments

• july 21 b 008.jpg
    july 21 b 008.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 6
  • july 21 b 009.jpg
    july 21 b 009.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 4
  • JULY 21 FRER 004.jpg
    JULY 21 FRER 004.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 6
  • JULY 21 FRER 014.jpg
    JULY 21 FRER 014.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
Vajayjay is the best word EVER sammy LOLOL!!
Miss Fox, I'm sure it will go much better today at docs.

I've had the best news ever. My 12 yr old DD's work has been selected from 20,000 short stories to be published. My daughter is a published writer. I'm so proud my heart could burst!! I know it's off topic but I just wanted to share :) :)

awww that is so fun so does she get a hard coverd book she wrote?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->