• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Anyone else super emotional?? Just been watching Teen Mom on MTV and there's a couple that gave their daughter up for adoption. Just been bawling my eyes out!!

Anyone else super emotional?? Just been watching Teen Mom on MTV and there's a couple that gave their daughter up for adoption. Just been bawling my eyes out!!

I saw that one I bawled too! and I was watching NBC about a crazy mom who murdered her baby's daddy and got caught. crazy mom didnt want baby'd daddy parents to have custody of her child, and killed herself and baby....bawled when I watch that too

What the deuce!!!!! How the heck do you fry ice-cream ?????

Bella, that Oreo concoction sounds delicious. Defo be trying that !!

I'm the same sammy, I'm trying not to eat too much rubbish (unhealthy crap!!) but I do allow myself the occasional treat. My thing at the mo is jam on toast - yum yum. ESP cherry jam !!

never had cherry jam sounds good....my thing right now is eating stuffing as a meal ummm so good! well not at every mean probably two times a week...lol

Wooo sammy you're nearly at 1000 posts !! Chat happy !!

getting there....lol DH hates that I am on a forum, he thinks its dumb but whenever I try talking to him about pregnancy he doesnt really listen...lol

well off to pick up script for tomorrows ultrasound. Be back in a bit.

I don't know how they do it, but Fried Ice Cream is AMAZING! It's usually at mexican restraunts- it comes in a fried tortilla shell- like taco salads. But it's coated iwth cinnimon and sugar. The ice cream also has a kind of crisp and cinamon and sugar on it, topped with whip cream and some sort of syrup- strawberry and chocolate?

My DF thinks its silly I'm on a forum also! He thinks it stresses me out too much- gives me too much to worry about. Whatever though- he doesn't want to hear about my concerns with "what ifs" and whatnot.

Holy cow that sounds good!! (fried ice-cream)
My OH likes it that I'm on here. Whenever I'm upset/anxious/worried, he says, have you asked on your forum ! Bless !!

I'm sure now that I'm in with a group of girls and so far not having any problems :knock on wood!: he'll start to like it.

Lol Embo, have you ever seen the movie "The Notebook" ? It is an amazing movie :) A wonderful love story. That is what fox's pic is of :)

You girls made me hungry now, I havent had fried ice cream in years!
I've been eating TONS of fresh asparagus. Almost every day, but I suppose at least its not junk food. I do, on the other hand.. Love to indulge with Snickers! :lol:

I've got a headache that is kicking my butt. All I have in the house right now is Ibuprofen so I'll be dealing with it until tomorrow when I can get out and get some tylenol :(

No never seen the notebook! I'll have to check it out!!
I did watch My Sisters Keeper the other night with DD and bawled all the way through it!
Every time oh sees me crying at the telly, he says I don't think you should be watching this !!!!!

Mmmm asparagus. With a little bit of butter drizzled on. Yum yum !!

Woo hoo! I'm 8 weeks tomorrow :)

:haha: I know what you mean hun, I sat and watched Army Wives all day and bawled my eyes out because one of the characters died. :(

I wouldn't recommend watching the notebook if you don't feel like crying though, Its a tear jerker!
I haven't seen My sisters keeper yet but I really want to see it, I've heard alot of good things about it.

I'll wait until after bubs is born!!
Oo get me!! Being positive !!!

I love the movie The Notebook! You should really see it- be prepared to cry even after bubs is born (YAY POSITIVE). I cried so much the first time I saw it.

I have been warned!!!!! But I'll still watch it!! A good weepy is good occasionally.
Although I will NEVER watch Marley and Me ever again!!

Marley and Me was NOT good weepy! I cried and held my dog (had started having discussions with my mom about how she's getting old and having a hardtime getting around but was still happy) for over an hour. I will NEVER watch that movie again. EVER. Especially since about a month after I saw it I had to put my dog down. HORRIBLE

Oh no miss fox that's terrible.
My family dog was put down when I was 15. He'd been with me all my life and I still get upset thinking about it. That's prob why I was soooo disgustingly upset when I saw Marley and Me. I wasn't just weeping, I was crying like I haven't ever cried!!!

Embo- The dog I am talking about was from a litter that my mom's dog had (had her since I was 6 or so) and I got this dog when I was 9 or 10. I had to put her down 2 months before my 23rd birthday. So sad! I still don't thikn I can watch it because it makes me dread my puppy aging! I now have an 8 month old puppy and she is a DOLL. I just couldn't do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->