• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Okay good! Lol. Yeah i was a bit confused.

I have to ask though.. Is fish and chips literally just fish and chips? Like.. potato chips?

:flower: I hear that quite a bit, about wanting fish and chips!

Fish and chips is fish in batter and chip as in Fries (but very thick ones!) Love the englisg chip shop chips!!!!

Well done Embo's DD! thats nice news :)

Miss fox hope u get a nice fat BFP this time!

Sammy interesting tests, taken same day did u say? well it just shows u!

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

xxxx

yeah I took both the same day. it crazy what holding your urine does especially if you dont drink anything...I would have never guessed the second test would be that dark

actually sounds yummy I am sure that would be good, but fish I am not sure about my make me gag....lol

There's one thing I've always wondered about, ever since I watched Grease as a kid, what's a twinky ??!!??

:thumbup: Oh okay! They have that at Long John Silvers in the states. Lol.

Ohhhh gosh they are good but have alot of calories good stuff havent had one in years

Com'on Embo your going to make me bust down the cupboards

Well junk food is comfort food but dont want to start any bad habbits....lol

I think I've had my share of giggles today...its crazy how wording is so different but fun to become more educated on different culture's lingo etc.

For sure! Yeah twinkies are amazing. Now I'm craving them :) They come in packs of two. They are heavenly, they're filled with the yummiest vanilla cream!

As for OREOS Embo, If you love them you have got to try this!

They are called "White trash truffles"

You smash up an entire thing of oreos into little pieces, and then you mix it with an 8 oz. brick of cream cheese.
Then refridgerate it for an hour so you can roll it into balls. Then dip it in melted chocolate chips and let it harden.
It is SO good. I eat them religiously!

Well now that we are all drooling.....lol Anyone nauesous anymore

Wow! Those sound great Bella!
Congrats to your DD Embo!
It really is amazing what holding your pee does! My first test was done in the morning with fmu, my second test was done that evening just holding it (But i was drinking TONS of water/juice)
Twinkys- I haven't had one in SO LONG! Thinking of all this food makes me want to go get Fried IceCream! SO GOOD! And it's $4 at the Mexican restruant near my work.
Anways- I'm going to pop back in when I get to work. Getting ready now. I hate working 12-8. UGH

What the deuce!!!!! How the heck do you fry ice-cream ?????

Bella, that Oreo concoction sounds delicious. Defo be trying that !!

I'm the same sammy, I'm trying not to eat too much rubbish (unhealthy crap!!) but I do allow myself the occasional treat. My thing at the mo is jam on toast - yum yum. ESP cherry jam !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->