March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

embo I will add it for you when I get on the computer on my mobile phone now

hi ladies, how are we today?

i am not sleeping well and having a lot of ms lately, but good other than that

:cry:
I hate to complain because I've wanted to be pregnant for so long...
but I feel like a train hit me.. then backed up.. and hit me again.

My head has been throbbing all day, my stomach is sick..

I guess feeling great a few days ago was the calm before the storm!
Hopefully I'll start feeling better. Just wanted to drop in and make sure you girls are all doing okay. :hugs: Have a good night/day/evening.. depending on where you are.

so sorry bellablu!

i bet your hormones are surging right now. its not complaining, pregnancy is rough. not for punks, thats for sure!

:hugs: Thanks blessedmomma.
That may be it, definitely makes sense. :)
I'll be alright, as long as peanut is healthy and growing its worth every ache and pain!

:flow:

Hey I'd like to joing you guys if that's okay :)

I'm due March 24th and I'm in Florida :D

Morning ladies! I'm a sweet pea today!!!
My poison oak is drying up so much that my whole body is itchy!! Nothing is helping anymore (skin is so dry!) except for running hot water over it. That helps for a few hours but I want this to be gone!! Soon. Upside- I'm going to the river for 4 days! GREAT FUN! I probably wont be able to update as much since thre is very little cell service- and my mom's satellite internet is wonky! But we'll see- I'll try to get on once a day. COMMON FRIDAY!
Bella- sorry you are feeling so bad!
Alex- I hope that you get good news on Sunday- we're all waiting for an update!

Hi Ladies...

Belleblu, I felt the same way for the past 2 days...I wake up feeling fine but give it a couple hours and then I feel like I've been hit by a bus...I had a headache for 2 days straight and felt exhausted. But I know it's all worth it!!!

We are heading out camping today for the weekend and I'm not looking forward to crawling out of a tent 3 or 4 times a night to go pee outside!!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Yogi- I feel ya there. I'm not looking forward to it as I get bigger and further along! Everytime I go to DF's work I have to go outside as even the outhouse is outside. But I don't usually make it there since it's far way. The joys of being a hillbillie! Los of my friends don't have inside shitters. LOL. More of them are getting them but some places- not so much.

s_a_m_m_y- here is my info if youre still doing that...

blessedmomma-Due March 8, 2011
1. Positive HPT- june 26
2. HCG levels Doubling- july 6-1,529, july 9-3,380, july 15-12,123
3. Heart beat on Ultrasound-july 20-132 bpm, aug 3-183 bpm
4. Hearing heart beat via doppler
5. Passing week if you Miscarried
6. Completion of First Tri
7. Normal Prenatal Screening Test
8. Normal Mid Pregnancy Ultrasound
9. Feeling Baby Move
10. Point of Viability
11. Completion of Second Tri
12. 37 Weeks
13. Labour and Delivery

i am in usa- cst

thanks sweetheart!

Hi Girls I couldnt get on yestreday as I felt so ill (nausea, throbbing )

Ive decided to have a scan before I go on holiday Sundayteatime, but the only time they have that I can fit in with DH and work is Sunday morning at 10am.
Needless to say im worrying already. It means if something is wrong again, I wont be going on holiday. But the midwife said if somethings wrong and something happens abroad it could be worse. The Dr, midwife etc do not know what this uncomfy throbbing is, so I thought best to get it checked then. She did mention mulitple pregnancy too. Hope Im making the right decision .
Ive tried ginger biscuits for nausea but its most of time im awake and Im plonking weight on by keep muching them. Advised not to put more than a stone on. Blimey ive only got 8lb left for 7 mths.

FX everything is perfectly fine on your scan on Sunday.

BTW I still need your info to add to the front page. Thanks Hun

are you ladies on team pink or blue because you already know or thats just what your hoping for?

MS has been all day thing the last couple of days, forceing myself to eat but still feel sick

How about you?

i know what your going thru. with my last pg i had ms all day long. no matter what i did it wouldnt get better. lasted the whole pg too, was horrible. i hope it doesnt treat you that way. this time it hasnt been too bad. im starting to have problems sleeping and with headaches. ms has gotten worse lately, but not near as bad as last time.

i hope it lets up for you soon. i know hard it is to function and not be grumpy when your sick all day

Yeah I wasnt even thinking how hard it would be along with caring for a 10 month old....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->