March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Thankyou girls :flower:

Well I had my scan for Downs and my daughter made it from Wales with minutes to spare.
As you can see from my profile pic Bubba is fine. Nuchal measurement was 1.4 which is normal. Im so relieved ! :thumbup:
Again it was moving around alot. Scan showed up large fibroid that is pressing onto my cervix , this is the discomfort I have. But Bubba is fine Thank Goodness. I have plenty to say Thankyou for.

Got lots of pics and one of the baby waving in close up- cute. It seems I am 13 weeks tomorrow so will have to alter my ticker again.:happydance:

Pickles, Lucky Charms, Raspberry Nutrigrain, Fruit by the foot & chocolate chip cookies = the "groceries" I just picked up. Shame on me :)

Great news alex
Bella- You made me want all of that! I've been really wanting some gummie bears- but I think I'll go to the natural food store and pick up some hippie ones that are just sugar. I think they taste better and dont stick in my teeth as much.

Pickles, Lucky Charms, Raspberry Nutrigrain, Fruit by the foot & chocolate chip cookies = the "groceries" I just picked up. Shame on me :)

All sounds great, been craving some apples lately and potatoes~ anyway I can get them....lol

brai- I am very tired too. This is my first day off since sometime last week- when I probably left work early from being so sick! I'm going with since last monday though!

Yeah the last couple of days we have just kicked up our feet and stopped unpacking so today and this weekend we are hoping to get everything unpacked and in its place.

sorry havent been on in a minute. we have been doing a lot of house hunting and think we have picked the one we want but need to do some research first to make sure. its very energy consuming, and even more so when there is so little energy to spare.:wacko:

I was wondering that the other day! Just didn't hav time to post. I have been having some cramping- makes me make a face here and there but I think it's just growing pains. I'm so tired- I was up wayyy too late last night and too early this morning.
Hope you all are doing wonderful!

All you ladies house hunting and moving.. I would never be able to do it! I can barely muster up the energy to do the dishes at the moment, so well done! :)

MissFox, I've had the same cramping, well I dont know if it's "the same" but I've had some strange random sharp pains around my ovaries.. Freaked me out but I figured the same thing. There's alot going on in there.. I'm sure it's fine :thumbup:

I wanna go back to bed, but I need to go grocery shopping desperately! So I think I'll do a bit of online shopping to perk my mood & then start 'takin care of business' ;)

Hope you ladies have a fabulous day.

I was really nasty and spiteful to my DH last night and said things I shouldnt have done. I even slept half the night in the spare room. :-#
All over me being mardy !:cry:
I basically restore & display Vintage Coach Built Prams for Help for Heroes (UK injured troops in Afghanistan). I have 11 Prams altogether but wanted a special posh one for Bubba. There was a lovely rare burgundy Bird of Paradise Wilson on ebay. I had already won a bid on a Osnath on Sunday that we have to collect. Its beautiful but I wanted the Wilson too. And as I was paying for the Osnath was hoping DH would offer to put some towards the Wilson- NO chance !

So I had ago at him saying he paid £700 for a modern flimsy buggy for our Grandson, but cant pay that for a posh Pram for our baby.( I nastily said Harry was not even his proper Grandchild :)nope:) I also said if anything happened to Bubba then I did not want to live anymore. I was angry and meant every word at the time.
I hardly slept, as the house is an old cottage and can be spooky at times, I kept seeing blue and whites orbs flashing about. My youngest daughter has seen these too as its her room. .

I cant take back what Ive said but text an apology. I feel so insecure and worrying daily over Bubba surviving. Its made me want to move house and start a fresh. DH text "put it up for sale then" , but we couldnt get anywhere like this for the same price.

Does anyone else feel or act like this

sorry to off load :cry:

:hugs: Alex I have definitely said things to my DH out of anger that I wished I wouldn't have. I've been completely horrible to him, and even worse.. I got SO angry at him that I broke our mirror in our bedroom :wacko: That was awhile back, but I do know what you mean. And I've also slept in another room.. so I know the feeling.

It's hard to sleep when you're that angry as well.. It passed though, and I'm sure it will for you too. Even before I was pregnant I had a bad temper.. I dont generally get mad easily..but when I do I'm REALLY mad.. I think all women have those moments, so I wouldn't be too hard on yourself. We can hardly be held accountable for our anger with this absurd amount of hormones running through our bodies..

So no worries ;) Everything will be alright.

Bella I've also been having a hard time getting my butt moving! Finally did all the dishes and had a long chat with DF about how since he's not working he REALLY needs to help around the house because I can't be the only one with income AND clean the whole house and make dinner when I get home from work at 8pm (especially since I eat at 6 or 7 at work).
Alex I've also been really mean to DF. It's all part of the hormones and the best thing you can do (which I've had to do a few times so far- when I realize it's my fauly, but he's also to blame a lot of the time) is apologize. It's hard to suck it up but I had to tell DF that I'm not myself and I'm so upset and angry at the same time and I can't stop it. I've slept on the couch (he wouldn't leave the bed) but went back to bed after he came out and gave me a good night kiss (that fight was his fault).
Things will work themselves out and the boys just don't understand what we're experiencing in our bodies.
:flower:

well ladies update, Had my appt today, everything is well heard the baby's heart beat but wasnt given the heart rate, forgot to ask (its funny how you forget...right Bella lol) But weird thing last night I had some sharp pain in my bellybutton felt like a hot dog poking out. Told my Dr. about the pain and he felt around and told me I have an umbilical hernia, that will have to be surgically fixed after my 6 week postpartum appt. so thats it. Everthing is well, oh and I cant lift anything over 20lbs which means no more picking up my son...who's going to be one in Oct.

Glad that besides the umbilical hernia things are going well for you!! That's going to be rough not picking your son up! I still catch myself picking my little brother up and throwing him around!
So Im getting quite the belly (waiting til 11 weeks for first picture post "before (4-5 weeks) picture) and don't think I"ll be able to drive much past 5 months! I'm short so I'm already too close to the steering wheel.

Sammy - thats going to be hard for you. I cant lift Harry my Grandson (who is also one Oct 25th) Have you tried a support belt that will help as it has a firm band over the belly itself. £12 here in UK at Mothercare. I have bought one but it irritates the nerves in my tummy.

Miss Fox -you can get a special bump protector for your tummy that attaches to the seat belt (you sit on it). Also does your steering wheel alter upwards like mine does.

Well girls I eat humble pie and apologised , it was a relief as I opened my heart and told him how scared I was at getting further and dreaded anything going wrong. I even popped to midwife . It took 20 mins for her to find the heartbeat. The baby is very active and moves around that much she couldnt quite get it. Eventually she did, much to my relief.

Glad to see everyone is doing well!.. even with all the crazy pregnancy hormones lol. I had my appointment yesterday too. I am getting another scan in four weeks to check the length of my cervix and then an anatomy scan four weeks after that. I am going to be getting scans galore! I have had them at 6, and 9 then the next ones will be at 16 and 20. I hope when I have the one at 16 to check my cervix they let me get a look at baby!!

My appointment was with an OB/GYN this time not a midwife and as much as I wanted a midwife I REALLY liked this doctor. He was answering all of my questions before I even had to ask! He explained everything in detail and was great. Ugh now I have a OB/GYN vs. Midwife decision t make.

sammy- so sorry to hear about the hernia. will be hard not to pick your son up, mine will be one dec 16. i know thats a couple months younger but he loves to be held and carried around. i cant imagine what i would do if i couldnt. and a surgery right after having a baby, yikes!

ladies- we all get hormonal sometimes, its all just part of it. my hubby is very gentle with me and sensitive to my needs. even though he doesnt fully understand everything im going thru, he tries to stay patient and loving. i guess thats part of why we are already on number 5! i hope your husbands are as understanding as they can be as well. dont be so hard on yourselves, pregnancy aint for chumps! its a long hard process

sending :hugs: your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"