March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

doing good, just feeling a bit slow today...lol yay bella for being a lime...Yay!!!

Bella- I'm there with you! DF used to work out of town 4-5 days a week! Now he's home every day. ADJUSTMENT! Well last night I couldn't sleep again and neither could DF so he went to lay on the couch and watch TV and I ogot the whole bed to myself- finally fell asleep after some chamomile lavander tea. I think it's a new nightly ritual.

MissFox glad to hear you finally fell asleep, I have been having a hard time sleeping too talked to my dr. about the insomnia and I think he is going to wait till my next appointment to do anything....I wonder If we can take melatonin?

Hmm not sure about that but I was really surprised how much the Chamomile helped me. I was so relieved when my dr told me it was OK for pregnancy.

I'll have to pick up some tea! Really hope it helps other than that how you feeling today missfox?

Feeling kinda crappy- just slow moving but I'm working from home. Feeling a lot better than yesterday and I think I just need to keep the food going into my belly!
Im just dealing with some jerk I used to go to school with questioning my ability to be aresponsible dog owner on facebook. It's bizzarre.

Hi Girls

Ive gone into 2nd Tri but will also stop with the March Mummies as you all will be joining me before long. The support in here and 1st Tri has got me through some worrying moments and for this I Thank everyone:flower:

Been worried as spiritual friend pops in every two weeks and she has made me nervous. She said she felt I would be alright if I made it til 10 weeks, then 12, then 14 now she said 4 month. It annoyed me as I feel she is putting a downer on every milestone she has said. I asked her straight out did she know something. She said No that 4 mth was safe for anyone.:growlmad:
I think the loss of the twin is probably what she sensed and told her so.

I feel different with this pregnancy its like the ones with my surviving children- nauseus all the time. I lay in bed early this morning ( I cant sleep either ) I had a feeling that I would be lying in bed at Christmas very pregnant with very big boobs- lets hope my feelings are right.
I give the odd spiritual reading and have given details and names to people I dont really know. So hopefully Ive got the upper hand over her. My friend goes to the church but I dont, as not all the meanings mean the same thing. They can be read differently. People tend to rely too much on what is said is cosher. Like she may see a loss and it could be the twin that didnt make it. Small things can make people so unhappy.

Right rant over and look forward to seeing you girls in 2nd Tri :happydance:

I had a WONDERFUL WEEKEND! I was housesitting for my mom so I went to dinner at my bestie's house with DF. Then I got to lay on the couch all weekend vegging out! It felt so good! DF left yesterday afternoon so I got some quality alone time!! Got home this morning to a dirty house though. I have made the living room look MUCH better and only have 1 more load of laundry left (on top of the one that needs to be folded, one in dryer, and the one in the washer).

Go missfox! My weekend was nice too.. veryyy lazy but nice.

Otherwise, I'm having a helluva time making the transition from being tired constantly to not. Today I wanted to take a nap, because I'm so used to taking a nap during the day now.. so I laid down and couldnt sleep. Which aggravated me because I felt tired..?

Its strange!

I just got back from playing cards and pictionary with some friends. Oh I wanted a glass of wine sooo bad, so I put my juicy juice in a wine glass :haha:

Bella- I've been putting LOTS of drinks in wine glasses! Sprite or a natural clear soda with raspberries and strawberries makes me feel like I'm drinkin' with the girls! LOL!

Crazy I have been craving wine too....oh baby come, funny thing is my DH and I dont drink wine often...going to buy some grapes tomorrow hopefully that settles the craving for wine...lol

Very Very Lazy weekend. Going to have some caf chamomile tea hoping I wont be up until 3am again like the last few nights makes my butt drag all day long then cant sleep at night.

I have LOTS of wine bottles in my house. I LOVE to buy it. I usually don't but it if it's over $5 and some of it is really good. Others... well they get used for cooking. but a Reisling sounds really good- so sweet. hehhehehe

DH like the sweet wine too I am not sure of the name...could give him a glass of welchs and he would be happy with that...lol

I want a glass of Moscato. :thumbup:That is the sweetest I've ever tasted.. my girlfriends call it communion wine.. :haha: It tastes like sweet tarts!

Lol Sammy :)

Glad I'm not the only one MissFox! I did gingerale with cherries & frozen juice concentrate one weekend, it was tasty :) I was always a beer girl, which is funny because the only type of alcohol I've wanted is wine :thumbup: Defo must be the grapes!

I'm a whiskey girl. lol. Or beer- but usually whiskey and it just sounds NASTY!

Yay!!! lil Bean is not so lil anymore....he/she is a Peach!

Congrats Sammy!!! I just got out of the bathroom. It's every 3-4 days!!! Clockwork. DF made me some food while I was being sick- but it's not helping. I'm hoping to lay down and take a nap but I do have to go to work today. Ugh.

for me its not really food that makes me sick is the smell of certain things. have only been sick once where I have dry heaves other than that is just gaging/dry heaves....hope your feeling better

Feeling better now- but I was a mess ALL DAY! I finally got up at 5 to go to dinner with BILandSIL. Fresh caught Salmon. I'm doing good iwth the low fish thing but I couldn't pass up FRESH salmon. Also got to try salmon cheeks for the first time tonight- they are amazing!!! All in all it was good to get out but I was bumed I had to call into work today. Oh well. I'm sure tomorrow will be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->