March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

My heart aches for her......

Well ladies I have one week left in first tri and have 9 days until my official first appointment, would be my 5th if you count all the emergency appointments I had in the first weeks of pregnancy. Really excited, kinda scared. popped out my maternity clothes from last summer preggo shorts and capris. I can feel my uterus about 2 inches above my pubic bone, its crazy. Just feeling really tired, probably from the move and still unpacking and still trying to get all the rooms painted..lol all in time. Talk to you ladies soon! Hope your all doing well

Saw my midwife for the first time today, did see a locum one a few weeks ago, but she didnt do anything like todays.
Seems the throbbing and pain are coming from the fibroid above my cervix. Its got bigger so makes my fundus at 16 weeks when im only 12.1 weeks.
The midwife tried to listen with the doppler but could not hear anything, another midwife tried after I went to the toilet.
Phewww was I scared :nope:. It was there though. They said having a full bladder can deflect the sound and also the baby could be hiding behind the fibroid.

A word of warning from the midwife : a woman hadnt felt her baby move so bought a doppler and heard heartbeat, next day again no movement but a heart beat. next day she could not find a heartbeat so contacted the midwife. The baby had died. The midwife said if she had come with no movement the first time,they could have scanned her and seen something was wrong. Advised me not to get one as they cause worry or in this poor ladies case incorrect reassurance.

Im down for acupuncture in a few weeks to help with this and nausea.

Hope everyone is ok:flower:

Woo Sammy! 11 weeks! Almost out of the first tri! I'm excited I've only got a couple more also. I have my next us on the 24th so I'll probably be telling people after that.
I don't think I'll be getting a doppler- just because finances are tiht right now and DF probably wouldn't like it much- think I'm overreacting or worrying about something instead of just hearing the bubs.

Yay sammy were almost into second tri! On the forum it says second tri is 13 weeks on... when are you officially moving over?

Well I wont be moving since they moved our thread to the lounge area so we can all stick together throughout our pregnancies. I was under the impression that first tri was after you hit 12 weeks/ 3 month. Oh well almost there either way. I am getting nervous for my appointment, I feel like my symptoms left and I guess I am just nervous there wont be a heartbeat. Trying not to think about it. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Sammy I can understand the nerves part, but you're also getting farther along where they say to expect symptoms to not be so bad.

So I was just in the parking lot of a grocery store and this other car and I backed into eachother. Both cars are fine- his had a little dent on the bumper and mine was hit in the tow hitch so unscathed. We decided not to call the cops of anything (think he might be illegal- barrely spoke english- or possible no insurance? i didn't care either way) but my friend said he's probably gonna call the cops and say I did a hit and run! UGH!

Thats what I am hoping, every pregnancy is different, with my first I got all my symptoms late in pregnancy, started in 2 tri and only lasted for about 3-4 weeks. I hope thats it with this one.

Hope he doesnt try to do that, but I am sure your alright, were there any witnesses? Hope everything turns out alright. How are you feeling missfox?

havent been able to post bump pics, during the move, still havent unpacked the digital camera charger, have the camera but its dead. bummer! Hopefully I will find it soon.

I'm hoping I'm fine also. There was one lady who saw it- but I'm sure that there were cameras in one of the stores. I've been pretty good the last couple days but today I feel downright horrible again. Something about the days that I have to go to work that make me feel bad. I'm trying to get the stuff Ih ave to get done until Thursday (the next day I work here). Tomorrow I'm supposed to go help a friend with some stuff at her house- but I hope I feel better!
For the most part I'm fine- just some intense nausea and headaches.

Found out that my 18y/o brother got his gf pregnant who's 17 and is due 3 weeks before me.....in complete shock...speechless!

My mom called me today and stated she had good new and bad news...said the good news was my brother was moving out closer to me....Virginia....and the bad new was about his gf being pregnant, I bawled and told her none of it was good news.

gonna have to buy some new undies ladies....lol the elastic around my lower stomach is getting to tight and uncomfortable

Wow on the brother thing!
And I was just thinking that I need some new undies! I ripped a pair of mine straight out of the dryer- they were just too tight and I wore them anyways! Whoopsy! Just a little hole near the stitching so no biggie but if I don't want to ruin all my favorite pairs I should get some new ones.

Saw Eat Pray Love last night- it was good and I only wanted to cry in a couple parts and barf (at the food) in a couple parts.
OOOOO and my BFF made Dilly Beans, Green Beans, Blackberry Jam, Banana Bread and Zucchini Pecan bread- and gave me 2 jars of each!!! I need ot learn how to can!

Oh my word that sounds good, funny thing you said dill made me think of relish....for some reason I have been craving it alot....lol.

I think I might need some maternity pants..lol unpacked my summer mat. shorts and capris but need more than them. I am wearing mesh jogging pants but the elastic is also tight around my mid section oooh un-comfy right now.... and cant sleep, had some icetea way too late this evening and now look what happens awake, I will be the walking dead tomorrow....lol

Ice tea is my favorite!!! I'm thinking ofmaking some ice pregnancy tea.
My pants are definitly snug- My belly is already getting bigger- I thought that waasn't supposed to happen so soon! Oh well.

with my son I didnt start showing until I was about 6 months pregnant, not only 11 weeks I feel like I'm already 5 months...lol still cant find my charger for digital camera or else I would have posted two more bump/bloat pics....lol

Thank you Sammy! My friends mom said that she still thinks I have a twin in thre- I keep saying that I'm just fat! BUt really- I can already feel myuterus and I definitly have some bloat going on but I'm still regular and drinking a lot of water- so IDK. I'll have to ask my dr when I see her next. (not til Oct. 1)

that would be a suprise, DH said the same thing, on the ultrasound pic there are two white dots, tech said it was the babys heart but I think theres just one. I guess only time will tell. Next appointment for me is on tuesday....so nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->