March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

Ugh woke up crying because of pain in my shoulder. Not fun. DH says I need to make another appointment except with HIS dr. since the one I saw thinks I'm just there for pain meds. BLAH!
3PM! I'm so excited! And then off to dinner with DH's family for his birthday. I think I'm going to put the answer to the question (what is the sex of the baby) in an envelope for everyone and have everyone open it at the same time.

3 more hours MissFox!!! Cant wait excited for you! Hope baby corporates for you.

I am pleased to announce that

I AM HAVING THE ONLY GIRL IN THIS GROUP!!!! TEAM :pink: 100%
Will post pics later!!

yay and congrats missfox! she will be the lil princess of the group!!!

omg :( i'm dying.. finally giving in and going to the doctor.

my "sinus problems" have now left me barely able to breathe and with a horrible stomach ache on top of heartburn. My glands are huge..

I am effing hating life right now :cry:

hope you ladies have a good day.. be well.. and don't go grocery shopping or else you may end up in the same state I'm in :growlmad: ... just sayin..

Oooh I'm due in march too!! It's coming round quick! I'm due 4th with a girl!

hey nix!!!!! welcome:hi:

bella- i hope they can do something for you. its hard enough to be pregnant, but with any extra ailments its just absurd. :hugs:

Bella I really hope that they can do something for you!!! I'm in my "no hug" mode and definitely not touching people... Everyone thinks it's weird but I do it to prevent getting sick, especially since I'm not getting the flu vaccine.

Thanks girls! Yes I told DH that I can't believe how friggin miserable I am.. I've never felt that bad.. because I've always taken medicine to keep the stuff under control :(

Anyways, it ended up being a bad ear infection.. that probably came from a few weeks ago when I had that cold and never did anything for it. So it's had a few weeks to become a real pain in the butt, I didn't even know it :shrug: Now I'm on amoxicillin, normally I would object but sheesh, I only took one dose and my head and face is no longer throbbing :thumbup:

Congrats on the canteloupe Fox!
Hope you ladies have a great night :hugs:

for sure get plenty of rest! at least they got you covered and you can start to feel better now:hugs:

Congrats MISSFOX!!!! Yay for team PINK!!~!!!!

Sorry Bella about being sick, hope you feel better really soon hun!!!!

Update for me, I spent 4 hour in L&D because I have had an overactive bowels for the last three days, started spotting yesterday evening so I called my OB, he wasnt in so his oncall told me to go to L&D to get checked. Everything is fine, found out I am still having issues with my bladder not fully emptying itself when I have to go, so I am being refered to a urologist and they are going to try to figure out if its because of the pregnancy or not, probably going to have to wait until after baby is born to get this figured out. Released with instruction for pelvic rest and drinking alot of fluids + gatorade.

Other than that had my second trimester screening today everything is looking great with bubs, Dr. said that his kidneys are enlarged 1 measured 1.8mm and the other was 4.something mm so they want me to go back in to get rescanned in 6 weeks. will post u/s pic later today.

sammy- hope everything settles down for you. not a good time to deal with bladder issues lol!

also hope your lil boys kidneys are ok in the long run. did they sound very concerned?

No doctor said it could just be margin of error of the test I am not going to worry until I have to, if you know what I mean.

Oh another thing, found out I have an anterior placenta and it is no longer low lying anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->