March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

happy birthday and happy shopping sammy! my birthday is today the 13th.

congratulations missfox! who cares what anyone thinks, you two did what was best for you and thats what matters. my hubby and i got married three times, lol. when we were engaged to be married we found out we were pregnant the first time and immediately got common law married thru his work which was notarized and everything. that got me on his insurance. a month later we had our wedding so that i could fit in my wedding dress i was planning on using before we got preggo. then a few months later we went to the courthouse and got married again on the day we had planned to originally.

i told my hubby we should only celebrate on our wedding day, but for some reason we celebrate all 3 times each year. not complaining though, lol!

well ladies, i have popped! i noticed in the shower my tummy all of a sudden is huge. anyone else just ballooned up all of a sudden???

Blessed I feel like I have popped even more believe it or not, I will post pic on tuesday trying to stick with weelkly, but thinking it will slow down and I can start bi-weekly pics to see if there is more of a difference

I must be in the process of "popping" too because my stomach muscles have been killing me. I spent most of the night on the couch having what felt like period cramps.. except it was my whole stomach, not just my lower abdo.

:shrug:

Hmmm, no popping here. I did have some really intense pain the other night while I went to sit and I was like MORE STRETCHING! I'm hoping that the bump looks more like a bump for when I go to MA to visit my family. I mean, sure, I look prego but I want it to be a little more.
Happy Birthday Blessed!
2 DAYS! Longest countdown EVER.

I think the only thing that's saving me is I'm working 10 hour shifts an hour away from home for he next 2 days! WAAH HOO! My mind can not think about how long 2 days actually is.. because I know it's a short amount of time but ITS SO LONG TOO!

lol missfox! i cant wait to know!!!!

i was having a lot of crampiness right before i popped too. my tummy is surely out there now.

Missfox we are all really excited to find out. I have my 20 week scan on thursday, excited but not as much as I would have been if we were finding out the sex at that scan, iykwim....lol

Yay for 21 weeks, I cant believe I'm 21 weeks already! :happydance:

MissFox your scan is TOMORROW!!!

Attachments

• 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
Such a great bump!!! and yes!!!!
TOMORROW!!! YAY!
ok, I'm off to work.

Feeling huge, and still dealing with MS majorly today! I feel so sick

Sorry Sammy :( That really sucks. Today must just be a bad day because I woke up with a sinus headache, stuffy, sore throat, and my whole neck is just sore where my glands are. Literally woke up pissed off, how many times can someone get a cold in 1 month? My immune system sucks :hissy:

So I'm going to go to the doctor tomorrow or thursday, I'm not dealing with this crap again.

So excited for your scan missfox :flower:

Do any of you ladies have facebook? I dont add people I dont know, but figured would be a good way to keep in touch outside of BnB :) plus I already have a bunch of BnB girls on my fb page..

so sorry your sick bella! hope they can fix you all up. i wouldnt want to be sick all the time.

sammy- i have ms off and on still but havent in a few days. hope yours passes soon, makes for a rough day. i had it my entire last pregnancy. was such a hard pregnancy, im so thankful this one hasnt went that way. my heart goes out to ya miss!

i thought missfox had her sonogram today???

Awesome bump sammy!

Tomorrow I am going to be stalking MissFox to see what she's having. :haha:

I went back to the OB today and he is sending me through all these consults for my hip issues. So therapy and muscle relaxers it is. What fun, huh? The want to find out how the growing belly is affecting certain muscles on the one side of my body since I had a Psoas release surgery a few years back. The upside is that this facility also does hydrotherapy... they arent going to be able to get me outta there!

Sammy, this is the link to my facebook, you can all add me if you'd like :flower:

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/sabrina.edwards2

Just click on that while you're logged into facebook!

Sorry you girls are feeling sick!!! Not good. I've been driving a lotfor work and on lots of mountain roads. I'm getting motion sickness while I'm driving!!!
3PM tomorrow I go in. I wish it wsn't so late in the day but DH doesn't like to get up early... And it's his birthday.
Sammy- I'll send you my e-mail address in a PM so you can invite me.
Bella- I added you.

sorry i dont have facebook ladies, i will have to just keep up with you on here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->