March 29, 2011 Bump Buddies!!! 6 Boys, 1 and only Girl

That's great Sammy. Glad that's one less thing to worry about

I know this pregnancy has been so eventful for me....lol

Did I hear this right if you have an anterior placenta it harder to feel baby move.....I definitely dont have that problem, but at prenatal appt we do have a hard time finding HB

I've heard that but I'm sure if you're in touch with your body and what's going on then you'll be feeling the baby move.
Sammy- your ticker just made me smile! I still can't believe i'm having a little girl!!

sammy- im glad your placenta moved up and hopefully everything will be ok here on out:hugs:

me too! Yeah no girl eggs here for my lo he's all boy!...lol I am excited for you too Missfox!

Feeling down today so figured I'd share with you something (someone) that makes me very happy.
Introducing Serenity Rose (20 weeks)
And there is her potty shot too!

Attachments

• 20wk3d1.jpg
    20wk3d1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 20wkarm.jpg
    20wkarm.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1
  • potty shot.jpg
    potty shot.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
MIL problems. Doing better now though. I took a mental health day and cleaned up the house a bit and did my own thing because there was no way I could have worked. I cried on and off from 9am to 3pm but I feel better now. Plus Sammy and I chatted a bit earlier and that really helped. (Thanks!!)

happy your feeling better! some days lately i just break down and cry, which is so not like me. my hubby doesnt know what to do about it. an hour later im fine. the hormones are so crazy, and we are only about halfway done :dohh:

dont let MIL get to you too much. there should be a ban on any stress or stress producing people around pregnant women!!!:hugs:

Loooove those baby pics Fox, they are gorgeous! :)

She's gonna be beautiful.

As for the hormones, agreed.

Does anyone else feel like the pregnancy is going by really fast? I thought it was supposed to drag on but wow!

When I was sick it was even going fast! I think back now on how i was sick for 7 weeks and it doesn't feel that long. Now I'm like WAIT! ?? HALF WAY?!! Oh Sh*t, this baby is gonna be here quick!!

Yeah, if you think about it most of us have less than 5weeks until we are in third trimester! :happydance:

Missfox hope your feeling better today!

AFM DH, DS and I went to breakfast, started feeling not so good, told DH I should get some ice water while we were waiting to be seated, ended up fast walking to BR with the dry heaves...isnt MS suppose to be gone! It went away as soon as I had some ice water and ate some breakfast but man did I feel so sick.

bella- mine seems to be going by sooooo fast, but i thought it was from having 4 other lil ones to keep me busy...

missfox- i know huh!!!! i just realized i was past half way the other day!!!!

sammy- you just threw me for a loop lady. i think 3rd tri starts at 27 weeks, so i have 2 weeks and 2 days to go! i felt overwhelmed realizing that so told my hubby who just says, you dont scare me im ready. im glad someone is around here!!!!:dohh:

oh sammy- maybe you really just needed to eat. my morning sickness is gone, but i have noticed if i get really busy in the morning and forget to eat all of a sudden i will feel so sick to my stomach.

Thanks- I'm dong much better. I've still got a ways to 3rd tri (due the latest though, lol).
Sammy- I still get patches of MS when I don't eat right away too. Even if it is just the amazing pumpkin cookies I'm enjoying right now. I can't get enough milk! Weird though because it usually makes me sick. Guess we'll see if that happens. I'm taking calcium too so I don't think it's craving calcium?
Anyways- off to work. BLAH

Oh and just found this:
Hey, just wanted to pass along a great bargain I got from another BnB girl.
Its a baby sling.
https://www.sevenslings.com/index.php/cart
use the promo code: turkey
and the sling is free! Just pay for shipping & handling! Total bargain!

haha.....not trying to feak anyone out but I am freaked out myself....I cant believe how fast this pregnancy is going for me. I feel like I was just 5-6 weeks pregnant yesterday...lol

Thought this would be funny....what bottle# are you on for acid relief (I use Tums) and I am already on bottle #2...lol anyone else having major heartburn this time around. At this rate I will have probably use 6 bottles due to having bad heartburn in later pregnancy with my first, this pregnancy it started way earlier!

Sammy I just picked up my first bottle of Tums the other day, I didn't have a problem with it at first, or at least nothing milk didn't help.. but now it gets so bad it gags me :shrug:
But I've already had to get into them several times since I bought them, so I'm sure it wont be my last bottle!

MissFox- that baby sling is a great deal, thanks for sharing! :thumbup:

Blessedmomma- I forget you have 4 little ones to keep you busy, I bet its going by very very fast for you!

I have my big scan tomorrow morning to make sure everything is alright, wish me luck :thumbup: I'm nervous, but excited to see bubz & confident that everything will be okay. Have a good night ladies!

ahaha this time thing keep throwing me off....you have a great night too, I have a prenatal appt tomorrow...no biggie...lol I iterally carry the tums in my purse I couldnt leave without them just in case I get a heartburn attack...lol

Good Luck with the scan Bella I am sure everything is perfectly fine, enjoy seeing bubs on the screen its great. It was amazing for me to feel him kicking the probe along with seeing him moving on the screen...its amazing cant wait to see your scan pics!!

I'm excited Sammy! I hope my little guy kicks the probe, that would be cool.. hehe. :) Its gonna be the longest I've got to watch baby on the screen, they said its going to be about 45 minutes of ultrasound.. wow!

:D Thanks honey, lol about the time difference, I know.. It's wicked. :haha:

Talk to you ladies tomorrow! :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"